How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

Your hero Hillary Clinton sold 20% of US uranium rights to Russia and your pissed off that someone that Trump knew tried to make a buck off a hotel?

Shit, this fucked up story has been debunked for years.....BUT, you and fucked up hannity just keep on repeating it......

HOWEVER, thanks for the bump, nitwit........LOL
Folks like Pop23 will just keep repeating that lie because without the lies they have very little or nothing. They figure if trump can lie the way he does, why can't they.

Oh, the irony

I understand the janitor at Trump Tower was once seen reading a magazine and there was a picture of Putin on the cover.

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe

Was Felix Sater on the ballot?

No?

Then what's the point?

Your hero Hillary Clinton sold 20% of US uranium rights to Russia and your pissed off that someone that Trump knew tried to make a buck off a hotel?

Don't take much for you to sell out your country.

Some people are the sorriest WINNERS ever! Trump won, but all he and his ridiculous sycophants do is kvetch about Hillary and Obama! It's more than a little pathetic! :9: :anj_stfu: :argue: :bang3: :blahblah: :dunno: :fu:

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe

No?

Then what's the point?

Was Bill Ayres on the ballot? Was Jerimiah Wright?

That is an odd question

Did obama appoint a special prosecutor to investigate them?

No?

I understand the janitor at Trump Tower was once seen reading a magazine and there was a picture of Putin on the cover.

More LAME than usual.....Are you OK???...............LOL

Shit, this fucked up story has been debunked for years.....BUT, you and fucked up hannity just keep on repeating it......

Nope, never debunked.

I do like triggering pansies though, and if bumping a pansies thread does that, then pat me on my manly back!
You either lack the intelligence or are too lazy to research your lies and discover how wrong you are. Like trump, you are more obsessed with patting yourself on the back than being honest and correct about a topic.

No?

Then what's the point?

Some people are the sorriest WINNERS ever! Trump won, but all he and his ridiculous sycophants do is kvetch about Hillary and Obama! It's more than a little pathetic! :9: :anj_stfu: :argue: :bang3: :blahblah: :dunno: :fu:

You can do better then that?

Very disappointing but you'll get a participation trophy nonetheless

Nope, never debunked.

I do like triggering pansies though, and if bumping a pansies thread does that, then pat me on my manly back!
You either lack the intelligence or are too lazy to research your lies and discover how wrong you are. Like trump, you are more obsessed with patting yourself on the back than being honest and correct about a topic.

Oh the irony x 2

No, retard, 304 electoral votes put Trump in the White House and only 227 kept your bitch out of it. How's that for something that can be proven?

Let me remind you once again...LOL..

"Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,”

No, retard, 304 electoral votes put Trump in the White House and only 227 kept your bitch out of it. How's that for something that can be proven?

Let me remind you once again...LOL..

"Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,”

The only facts of anything happening are 304 - 227. Yours is speculation unless you have proof.

Americans must be informed and made aware that the Russians put Donald Trump in the White House.
He would have never gotten the votes without the help he got from Putin and his Russian friends. Insult post all you want, it is expected from folks like you who rely on those kinds of deflections and diversions. Trump would never have gotten the votes needed without Russian help.

Americans must be informed and made aware that the Russians put Donald Trump in the White House.
He would have never gotten the votes without the help he got from Putin and his Russian friends. Insult post all you want, it is expected from folks like you who rely on those kinds of deflections and diversions. Trump would never have gotten the votes needed without Russian help.

Post the proof of this help. If not shut the hell up with your lame conspiracy theories

He got the votes within the 50 states and DC that culminated in his 304 total. Are you saying that the Russians called all of those people that voted for Trump?

Why would you need to spin it? Everything was legal. Why not investigate the Clinton Foundation windfall after Hillary made it easy for the Russians to purchase a uranium site?

Forum List

Back