How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

Speaking of spinning how can you stupid Moon Bats spin the fact that the idiot Obama asshole that you elected increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendously increased debt and had dismal economic growth. A failed record by any measurement.

You have some 'splainning to do before you go asking other question, don't you Moon Bat?
Well, Mr Rsacist fuck, are you really this fucking stupid that you did not know anything about the Bush recession?
Yes, Conservative are GW Recession Deniers.
Intellectual dishonesty.

Yes, Liberals are Obama Did Nothing About the Recession Deniers.
Intellectual dishonesty.

I know, I know, you serve food for a living.

Speaking of spinning how can you stupid Moon Bats spin the fact that the idiot Obama asshole that you elected increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendously increased debt and had dismal economic growth. A failed record by any measurement.

You have some 'splainning to do before you go asking other question, don't you Moon Bat?
Well, Mr Rsacist fuck, are you really this fucking stupid that you did not know anything about the Bush recession?
Yes, Conservative are GW Recession Deniers.
Intellectual dishonesty.

Yes, Liberals are Obama Did Nothing About the Recession Deniers.
Intellectual dishonesty.

I know, I know, you serve food for a living.
I guess you had your head stuck up your own ass & never heard of the ARRA that helped end the recession? The CBO said it did what it was supposed to do. Lowered the unemployment rate & shorted the time frame of the recession.

To claim nothing was done is dishonest,. So look in the mirror once in a while.

Forum List

Back