How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

^^^.... oh my lord... ^^^

how fucking old ARE you? ever hear of arrested development? & i don't mean the tv show. that's ok comrade.... i no longer expect you to get the abstract & when you are being mocked in that way.

You're making homophobic slurs. Don't try to pretend that you are taking the high road here, lefty.

hardly drama queen..... hardly. it's all about the intent. get off the stage- there will be no tony for you.

Intent?

You imagine that you know my intent? Because so far, you're batting a big zero with reading my mind.

no dummy. MY intent. poking you with a stick to get a rise outa you is all i'm doing. MY intent is not using 'gay slurs' ... in a vicious way. my my- if i said something about showtunes or owning a floral shop to any GAY FRIENDS i hang with--- they would get it & know exactly the intent i had.

stop being a PC buttercup, comrade. you are suppose to be a tough trumpanzee.

own it... love it...

I'm just always amused by the massive hypocrisy of the Left.

They can imagine they see this or that type of bigotry, in the most innocent shit, but they are allowed to openly use bigoted slurs and it is cool.

And, keeping it real, since you thought sex with all the MALE posters, what about this one? sexy or gross?

il_340x270.1107308054_sbvk.jpg

lol... it's just as creepy as the others. you are a strange dude. & you really think it's about sex? lol... it's about alpha & beta, comrade. & man, you have issues.

Thank you for confirming that it was a decision of Fred C. Trump.

Strange isn't it? With decades in the public eye, the only time Donald Trump has been accused of racism, sexism or being an anti-Semite is after he became president.

President Donald Trump bought the Mar-A-Lago resort in the mid-80's. Subsequently, he was sued by the City of Palm Beach.

For what was he sued? I'm not talking about the flag pole which Palm Beach said the pole was too tall and the flag too big.

Contractor-S.jpg

Strange isn't it? With decades in the public eye, the only time Donald Trump has been accused of racism, sexism or being an anti-Semite is after he became president.

President Donald Trump bought the Mar-A-Lago resort in the mid-80's. Subsequently, he was sued by the City of Palm Beach.

For what was he sued? I'm not talking about the flag pole which Palm Beach said the pole was too tall and the flag too big.

Contractor-S.jpg

donny from queens was in the housing game right along with daddy... & very much a player... & you say he was SO pro woman eh? LOL..... are you kidding me? how old are you? i remember donny tic tacs going waaaaaaaaay back & his rep with women. btw, grabbing pussy was a game he played long b4 getting in the whitehouse. just ask howard stern. oh how well i remember all those interviews....

watergate took 2 years. & that was a cakewalk compared to the many layers & players involved in russia's game with us.

Nonsense. After ten months, not a single scintilla of proof has been uncovered. Nothing. Watergate was about the cover-up, not the underlying crime. With Russia, there is no underlying crime. NO ONE has said there is a crime.

Contractor-S.jpg

donny from queens was in the housing game right along with daddy... & very much a player... & you say he was SO pro woman eh? LOL..... are you kidding me? how old are you? i remember donny tic tacs going waaaaaaaaay back & his rep with women. btw, grabbing pussy was a game he played long b4 getting in the whitehouse. just ask howard stern. oh how well i remember all those interviews....

Dad ran the companies, just as Donald ran the far larger corporations until he took office.

Talk on Howard Stern. WOW.

I did not notice your response to my question regarding Mar-a-Lago. Would you mind responding to that please?

Obama didn't do anything about North Korea because he wouldn't have had the evidence Trump has so the un wouldn't have gone along. North Korea has now hopefully crossed the world's red line if not like Obama Trump won't do shit about it.

And he will blame his predasessors

I take it that English is a third language for you.

Given that 10 days has zero effect on the readiness of an area to deal with flood waters, it's a meaningless post. No spin needed.

Why did you refuse to read the regulations President Trump prevented from going into effect would have delayed reconstruction for years.

I've tried to explain to that stupid piece of shit more than once that overall electoral votes don't count for anything but numbers to look at.

Nonsense. They count for who is elected President of the United States.

The Electoral College prevents our country from being run by a dozen large cities and their states. Otherwise would be a dictatorship.

Time to get over it. Hillary Clinton personally caused the massive loss. She is not healthy enough to run an energetic, hard campaign. She ignored those voters with her over confidence. The same reason she lost to candidate Barack Hussein Obama.

You're making homophobic slurs. Don't try to pretend that you are taking the high road here, lefty.

hardly drama queen..... hardly. it's all about the intent. get off the stage- there will be no tony for you.

Intent?

You imagine that you know my intent? Because so far, you're batting a big zero with reading my mind.

no dummy. MY intent. poking you with a stick to get a rise outa you is all i'm doing. MY intent is not using 'gay slurs' ... in a vicious way. my my- if i said something about showtunes or owning a floral shop to any GAY FRIENDS i hang with--- they would get it & know exactly the intent i had.

own it... love it...

They can imagine they see this or that type of bigotry, in the most innocent shit, but they are allowed to openly use bigoted slurs and it is cool.

And, keeping it real, since you thought sex with all the MALE posters, what about this one? sexy or gross?

lol... it's just as creepy as the others. you are a strange dude. & you really think it's about sex? lol... it's about alpha & beta, comrade. & man, you have issues.

"Bending over" your words, creepy dude, was a gay sex reference YOU made.

Now, you're trying to walk it back to "alpha/beta" shit.

watergate took 2 years. & that was a cakewalk compared to the many layers & players involved in russia's game with us.

Nonsense. After ten months, not a single scintilla of proof has been uncovered. Nothing. Watergate was about the cover-up, not the underlying crime. With Russia, there is no underlying crime. NO ONE has said there is a crime.

no crime? why all the LYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG about it when the truth would do?

that would be because the TRUTH is collusion..... & mueller is all over it.

Contractor-S.jpg

Dad ran the companies, just as Donald ran the far larger corporations until he took office.

I did not notice your response to my question regarding Mar-a-Lago. Would you mind responding to that please?

first of all it is not just 'talk'.... his actions towards women is what i am talking about....real ACTIONS. they happen to also be backed up by his words....he does, after all know the best words....right?

as for your Q about maralago, i didn't respond because i didn't know anything about it.... what i could find & did read about- including snopes indicates that the lawsuit was about his compensating for his <ahem> shortcomings.... resulting in erecting a HUUUUUUUUGE flag & its loooooooooong pole accompanying it ... all without a permit. it was deemed mostly true....

Polar Opposition
Donald Trump violated Palm Beach ordinances by putting up an outsized U.S. flag and pole, then donating the money he was fined to veterans' organizations.

CLAIM

Donald Trump violated Palm Beach ordinances by putting up an outsized U.S. flag and pole, then donating the money he was fined to veterans' organizations. See Example(s)

EXAMPLES
Collected via e-mail, September 2015

I’ve seen a couple of articles about Donald Trump and a 50 foot flag pole and a city ordinance placing a $1000 fine per day until he made it a 30 foot flag pole. Here’s what is being said and would like to know whether this is true or not:

When Trump purchased and rebuilt Mar-A-Lago the Grand mansion and estate in Palm beach, Florida he got into a dispute with the city, who are well known for being strict on zoning regulations. Trump put up a 50 foot flag pole even though 30 foot is the maximum allowed. The city imposed a 1,000 dollar fine per day. While Trump and the city argued back and forth, finally when the fine had reached 120,000 dollars Trump proposed a solution. He would donate that amount to veterans organizations, would move the flag and pole to a different location in front of the mansion and would only use a 30 foot flag pole. The city agreed. So Trump brought in the company who does Golf course construction had them build a 20 foot high grassy hill and put a 30 foot flag pole on top of it.

RATING
det-mostlytrue.gif
MOSTLY TRUE

Trump Fined for Oversized Flag, Donates Money to Veterans
so if it wasn't about that--- please enlighten me with unbiased verifiable links & wtf it has to do whether president tinkles is a racist & misogynist?

Last edited:

Intent?

own it... love it...

i am not walking anything backwards. we've had this conversation b4 & you producing cartoons depicting your dear leader as a cartoon b4 & i said exactly the same thing before, comrade. to throw your words right back at you

'my point stands'.

Last edited:
I think the real point here, for both representatives on the left, and on the right, which they all know, and which they know in the media, and which they are bound and determined to keep you folks distracted from, is this;

21272180_1659651330742538_5478202006544467057_n.jpg

Not one scintilla of proof has been uncovered in ten months. As I said, you show nothing here when offered the chance. Simply more lip service, signifying nothing.

Contractor-S.jpg

first of all it is not just 'talk'.... his actions towards women is what i am talking about....real ACTIONS. they happen to also be backed up by his words....he does, after all know the best words....right?

as for your Q about maralago, i didn't respond because i didn't know anything about it.... what i could find & did read about- including snopes indicates that the lawsuit was about his compensating for his <ahem> shortcomings.... resulting in erecting a HUUUUUUUUGE flag & its loooooooooong pole accompanying it ... all without a permit. it was deemed mostly true....

Polar Opposition
Donald Trump violated Palm Beach ordinances by putting up an outsized U.S. flag and pole, then donating the money he was fined to veterans' organizations.

CLAIM

Donald Trump violated Palm Beach ordinances by putting up an outsized U.S. flag and pole, then donating the money he was fined to veterans' organizations. See Example(s)

EXAMPLES

I’ve seen a couple of articles about Donald Trump and a 50 foot flag pole and a city ordinance placing a $1000 fine per day until he made it a 30 foot flag pole. Here’s what is being said and would like to know whether this is true or not:

When Trump purchased and rebuilt Mar-A-Lago the Grand mansion and estate in Palm beach, Florida he got into a dispute with the city, who are well known for being strict on zoning regulations. Trump put up a 50 foot flag pole even though 30 foot is the maximum allowed. The city imposed a 1,000 dollar fine per day. While Trump and the city argued back and forth, finally when the fine had reached 120,000 dollars Trump proposed a solution. He would donate that amount to veterans organizations, would move the flag and pole to a different location in front of the mansion and would only use a 30 foot flag pole. The city agreed. So Trump brought in the company who does Golf course construction had them build a 20 foot high grassy hill and put a 30 foot flag pole on top of it.

RATING
det-mostlytrue.gif
MOSTLY TRUE

so if it wasn't about that--- please enlighten me with unbiased verifiable links & wtf it has to do whether president tinkles is a racist & misogynist?

Did I NOT say except for the flag and the flag pole?

Why do you want to intentionally deflect from the issue?

Not one scintilla of proof has been uncovered in ten months. As I said, you show nothing here when offered the chance. Simply more lip service, signifying nothing.

haaaaaa....... of course not. 10 months is nothing if this clusterfuck goes as deep & far reaching as it seems.... this inquiry also is going back years; & no proof with be brought forth until the investigations are over. . when all leads are exhausted then hardcore evidence will be presented. btw- it's mueller's job & the senate investigations & the house investigations to show proof. not me....& hopefully articles of impeachment will be drawn unless the tribblehead resigns first.

Last edited:

Contractor-S.jpg

Polar Opposition

CLAIM

EXAMPLES

RATING
det-mostlytrue.gif
MOSTLY TRUE

Did I NOT say except for the flag and the flag pole?

Why do you want to intentionally deflect from the issue?

can't you comprehend what i wrote? i said i couldn't find ANYTHING ELSE ON THE INTERNET REGARDING YOUR REFERENCE TO TRUMP & PALM BEACH. HOW'Z ABOUT YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING UNBIASED TO READ SO I CAN REPLY?????????????? if you think i am intentionally deflecting- you are insane.

Intent?

own it... love it...

i am not walking anything backwards. we've had this conversation b4 & you producing cartoons depicting your dear leader as a cartoon b4 & i said exactly the same thing before, comrade. to throw your words right back at you

'my point stands'.

You started out with weird gay shit and now you are talking weird alpha/beta shit.

That's you walking it back when I called you on your weird gay shit.

My words? NOthing about my words, or posted pictures for me to feel bad about. What of them are you supposedly "throwing back at me"?

Forum List

Back