How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

The American voters chose how the electoral votes were divided. That's how the process works and it's clear you don't understand it fully nor why it was created that way.

You and your fellow right wingers can claim that the electoral college voted this orange clown in....BUT, refrain from saying that the American voters allowed this idiot in the WH......Its just NOT true.

Add yourself to the list of those that have no clue how the system works.

Look, we know how the system works.

It is a fact that your orange buddy lost the popular vote. Quit your fucking whining & STFU.

So what? It's irrelevant to electing the president. The losing team in the Super Bowl could take comfort that they had possession of the ball longer, but they still have to sit at home and watch the other team get a parade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know you can bitch and bellyache all the hell you want. Until charges are brought up, and he is convicted, you got what those that went after Obama have, nothing. I thought it was pretty moronic when the right wing nuts couldn't let go and I think it is moronic that you left wing nuts can't let it go. Both sides deserve each other.

Well, righties went at it for EIGHT YEARS.........We lefties only had seven months.....LOL

Oh, we fully expect the left to make total morons of themselves for the next 7 1/2 years. That's a given.

So I am asking you to back your claims by providing any conclusive evidence, proving your Fake News premise has any legitimacy. So far you have not and it does not.

Its NOT my job to provide the evidence....its Mueller's.......have patience, kid......

....AND there are PHYSICAL emails and a "letter of intent" by Trump to back up the O/P....LOL

Anyone else notice the oxymoron in that post?

es, snowflake - you declared that you have been making false allegations for months without having any evidence to support your claims, that there is no evidence to point to today, and that you hope Mueller can finally find some.

Fuck head.....let me teach you something......

An "ALLEGATION" is NOT false until PROVEN false....
.Go on PROVE that my allegations are false............................LOL

It is also not true until proven true. If it were, I would have sold that rainbow farming unicorn by now.

Bush was outvoted too Trump and gwb 2 stabs in Americas heart,,,,,both outvoted

Electoral college vote 2000 - Bush (271) Gore (266)

Electoral college vote 2004 - Bush (286) Kerry (251)

Electoral vote 2016 - Trump (304) Clinton (227)

Please learn how the system works before responding again.
We all know to our despair how the system works We think it's wrong The way it works it got us gwb and now trump the biggest crappola ever to enter our WH

You couldn't explain it in any detail if your life depended on it. If all of you knew, there would be no mention of nationwide popular vote in your answers unless you're willing to say you think irrelevant information matters.
The majority is irrelevant?? you MUST be a republican

When it comes to electing the president, the majority IS irrelevant. That's what classes on the American system of government try to teach kids. Apparently it's not working so well.

I've tried to explain to that stupid piece of shit more than once that overall electoral votes don't count for anything but numbers to look at.

So with the help from the Russians, Hillary received 2.86 million more votes.

Let me correct that sentence for you....."In spite of...............the Russians.........."

All of which makes her candidacy all the more appalling. She couldn't beat Trump. That's her legacy.

I had it hadit Yeah she couldn't beat Trump because AH's came out from their mothers basements to unite against a woman ,,,not caring they were electing an all time award winning moron

No you stupid asshole, I want to see the actual fucking email. What you have presented is SOMEBODY else telling us what they claim to see. In other words dumbshit it could be entirely made up. In other words stupid, it AIN'T FUCKING REAL!

Just for some saner right wingers....if they exist.......From the O/P citation and link.....

The Trump Organization on Monday turned over e-mails to the House Intelligence Committee, which is investigating Russian meddling in the presidential election and whether anyone in Trump’s campaign was involved. Some of the e-mails were obtained by The Times.

How did the Times obtain evidence from an ongoing investigation? Sounds like another leak needs to be dealt with.

Let me correct that sentence for you....."In spite of...............the Russians.........."

All of which makes her candidacy all the more appalling. She couldn't beat Trump. That's her legacy.

I had it hadit Yeah she couldn't beat Trump because AH's came out from their mothers basements to unite against a woman ,,,not caring they were electing an all time award winning moron

AHs?

If she was even a moderately successful candidate she would have won easily. She did not. It will forever be her legacy that she could not defeat Trump.

AHs?
Ask one of your pals Ill give you a hint ,,,First word is Ass

The American voters chose how the electoral votes were divided. That's how the process works and it's clear you don't understand it fully nor why it was created that way.

You and your fellow right wingers can claim that the electoral college voted this orange clown in....BUT, refrain from saying that the American voters allowed this idiot in the WH......Its just NOT true.

It is a fact that your orange buddy lost the popular vote. Quit your fucking whining & STFU.

So what? It's irrelevant to electing the president. The losing team in the Super Bowl could take comfort that they had possession of the ball longer, but they still have to sit at home and watch the other team get a parade.

Liberal mentality operates under the idea that the team gaining the most yards, getting the most first downs, recovering the most fumbles, etc. is the winner rather than the one with the highest score.

AHs?

Actually, the word, and it's ONE word, is asshole. Ass and hole aren't two different words in this case. It's ONE word you stupid motherfucker.

AHs?

Your the one that used it. WTF are you talking about?

Trump did what republicans need to do to win, he gave the blue dog democrats a reason to cross party lines, two of them, Trade and Immigration.

Hence the Rust Belt, states Obama won bigly, flipped.

Liberal mentality operates under the idea that the team gaining the most yards, getting the most first downs, recovering the most fumbles, etc. is the winner rather than the one with the highest score.
Stop the BS huh? We know he won We also know you nitwits put the worst ever in our WH We are the laughing stock of the world NK and Mexican leaders tell dump to kiss their butts and what does the moron do??? Send people who are substantial people back to their countries?

Stop the BS huh? We know he won We also know you nitwits put the worst ever in our WH We are the laughing stock of the world NK and Mexican leaders tell dump to kiss their butts and what does the moron do??? Send people who are substantial people back to their countries?

That's right, he's sending mexicans back to their country against the wishes of those leaders.

So, who's laughing now?

We stopped being the laughing stock when the black guy that got elected due to skin color left office. The world laughed at us, at least those that voted for Obama, wondering why those doing so ever thought skin color was a qualification.

AHs?

Actually, the word, and it's ONE word, is asshole. Ass and hole aren't two different words in this case. It's ONE word you stupid motherfucker.
In your case cocksucker will do One word

Don't project on me, boy, what you do.

you are what you are But I deleted that post Enough mod trouble But at least you know what I think of you

How did the Times obtain evidence from an ongoing investigation? Sounds like another leak needs to be dealt with.

Yes......Do you right wing morons subscribe to Angie's List for a good plumber???....LOL

Forum List

Back