How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

He is a real outsider. The insiders on BOTH sides of the aisle are fighting him, and he is fighting back.

He needs our support.
When pigs fly

YOu like the status quo?

you love & embrace fascism?

Fascism?

9nrbhi.jpg
After getting a huge raise for my success a lightbulb went off. As a liberal I wanted collective bargaining. So everyone including the slackers get a raise too. I realized that's not fair for the ones who are kicking ass.

The Republican way will benefit me? Then I'm all for it

THe idea of fairness is a basic philosophical difference between liberals and conservatives.

LIberals want fairness of outcome.

Conservatives want fairness proportional to work/accomplishment.

Maybe the real people who run the government are holding what they have over Trump. You have to admit Trump's fighting Republicans almost like a democrat

He is a real outsider. The insiders on BOTH sides of the aisle are fighting him, and he is fighting back.

He needs our support.

i agree the dude is an outsider..... he so outside, he's a complete & utter turncoat for everything this country stands for. anybody fighting donny 2 scoops has at least some patriotism left in them.

& what drumpf needs is a god damn straight jacket.

Mmm, no he is not.

mmmm yes.

he not only needs a god damn straight jacket, he needs his tiny doll hands handcuffed behind his fat man-boobed back.

YOur words merely reveal that you are having a hysterical hissy fit.

Try to be less obviously butthurt.

He needs our support.
When pigs fly

YOu like the status quo?

Fascism?

9nrbhi.jpg

of course you laugh. it's so obvious that you are part of the diehard 33%. your traitorslip has been showing from day one.

I laugh because your accusation is moronic.

You are moronic.

After getting a huge raise for my success a lightbulb went off. As a liberal I wanted collective bargaining. So everyone including the slackers get a raise too. I realized that's not fair for the ones who are kicking ass.

The Republican way will benefit me? Then I'm all for it
Watch Trump ,,He's the one who will benefit by many millions You really think he wanted the presidency out of the goodness of his heart ??? LOL
It's going to come down to how people are doing 4 years from now. If the economy is good Trump wins again.

All the social wedge issues like transvestites in bathrooms and blacks getting shot by cops benefit Republicans because they rally whites to vote and they discourage the oppressed. All the oppressed have to do is realize voting matters

he's not gonna make 4 years. i'll be surprised if he makes it to mid terms.
from your mouth to gods ear

Sooo....you'd rather Pence?

Feinstein has bad news for you, eddie.....

Feinstein surprises SF crowd by expressing hope for Trump

Sen. Dianne Feinstein may be San Francisco’s favorite politician, but she quickly learned Tuesday evening that even a wildly popular ex-mayor can get into trouble if she tries to say something nice about President Trump.

Feinstein received a standing ovation from the 850 people at the sold-out Herbst Theater when she walked onto the stage for an hour-long “conversation” with former East Bay Rep. Ellen Tauscher. But near the end of the political lovefest, the senator shocked the crowd when she declined to say that Trump should be impeached, and warned the audience that they should expect to deal with the developer-turned politician for all four years of his term.

“The question is whether he can learn and change,” Feinstein told the crowd at the Commonwealth Club event. “If so, I believe he can be a good president.”

"....she declined to say that Trump should be impeached, and warned the audience that they should expect to deal with the developer-turned politician for all four years of his term."

gmc15117920170622021900.jpg

Time for the Democrats to grow up?

pence is a fucking freak but he's not out of his orange gourd. besides- he's in as deep as any of the other players in this sick adventure we are on.... i'm looking at orin hatch in the oval office even b4 that lemur, paul ryan.

Last edited:
Maybe the real people who run the government are holding what they have over Trump. You have to admit Trump's fighting Republicans almost like a democrat

He needs our support.

i agree the dude is an outsider..... he so outside, he's a complete & utter turncoat for everything this country stands for. anybody fighting donny 2 scoops has at least some patriotism left in them.

& what drumpf needs is a god damn straight jacket.

Mmm, no he is not.

mmmm yes.

he not only needs a god damn straight jacket, he needs his tiny doll hands handcuffed behind his fat man-boobed back.

YOur words merely reveal that you are having a hysterical hissy fit.

Try to be less obviously butthurt.

lol! good god- try to recognize mockery, dippity do duh.

When pigs fly

YOu like the status quo?

Fascism?

9nrbhi.jpg

of course you laugh. it's so obvious that you are part of the diehard 33%. your traitorslip has been showing from day one.

You are moronic.

do you think impeachment proceedings or resignation will come first, comrade? tick-tock....

YOu like the status quo?

Fascism?

9nrbhi.jpg

You are moronic.

do you think impeachment proceedings or resignation will come first, comrade? tick-tock....

I think hell will freeze over before either of those pathetic dreams of yours come true.

Watch Trump ,,He's the one who will benefit by many millions You really think he wanted the presidency out of the goodness of his heart ??? LOL
It's going to come down to how people are doing 4 years from now. If the economy is good Trump wins again.

All the social wedge issues like transvestites in bathrooms and blacks getting shot by cops benefit Republicans because they rally whites to vote and they discourage the oppressed. All the oppressed have to do is realize voting matters

Sen. Dianne Feinstein may be San Francisco’s favorite politician, but she quickly learned Tuesday evening that even a wildly popular ex-mayor can get into trouble if she tries to say something nice about President Trump.

Feinstein received a standing ovation from the 850 people at the sold-out Herbst Theater when she walked onto the stage for an hour-long “conversation” with former East Bay Rep. Ellen Tauscher. But near the end of the political lovefest, the senator shocked the crowd when she declined to say that Trump should be impeached, and warned the audience that they should expect to deal with the developer-turned politician for all four years of his term.

“The question is whether he can learn and change,” Feinstein told the crowd at the Commonwealth Club event. “If so, I believe he can be a good president.”

"....she declined to say that Trump should be impeached, and warned the audience that they should expect to deal with the developer-turned politician for all four years of his term."

pence is a fucking freak but he's not out of his orange gourd. besides- he's in as deep as any of the other players in this sick adventure we are on.... i'm looking at orin hatch in the oval office even b4 that lemur, paul ryan.

1. Why is it that Leftists use vulgarity as their default??

2. After Hussein Obama mandated that nuclear weapons be awarded to 7th century barbarians who have been proclaimed the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism by our government, how is it possible to consider any.....any.....other leader as less than sane and stable?

Even Mugabe's proclaiming open season on white folks pales in comparison.

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe

So if it's a slam dunk why is Trump still there? The polls say the whole world hates him so then why has he not been removed? Is it because of the republicans? They hate him. Democrats? Doubt it. Would the American people riot? Not according to the news. So then, why does Trump remain?

Fascism?

9nrbhi.jpg

You are moronic.

I think hell will freeze over before either of those pathetic dreams of yours come true.

lol.... not a nuclear holocaust? you think drumpf ever heard of 'wag the dog'? that doomsday clock is ticking away too & well as mueller's investigation. which outcome do you think would be worse for your dear leader , comrade?

YOu like the status quo?

Fascism?

9nrbhi.jpg

You are moronic.

Gads, you're a moron....you can't even keep up with your own party.
Didn't you get the memo?
Impeachment is out.

"Feinstein surprises SF crowd by expressing hope for Trump

As you are a slow learner, here it is again:
"...the senator shocked the crowd when she declined to say that Trump should be impeached, and warned the audience that they should expect to deal with the developer-turned politician for all four years of his term."

How ya' like dat, boyyyyeeeeeeeeee?????

2. After Hussein Obama mandated that nuclear weapons be awarded to 7th century barbarians who have been proclaimed the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism by our government, how is it possible to consider any.....any.....other leader as less than sane and stable?

:fu:

You are moronic.

lol.... not a nuclear holocaust? you think drumpf ever heard of 'wag the dog'? that doomsday clock is ticking away too & well as mueller's investigation. which outcome do you think would be worse for your dear leader , comrade?

BTW, dunce.....the 'Russia' thing is outdated, too.

Try some B12 shots.

Fascism?

9nrbhi.jpg

You are moronic.

Didn't you get the memo?
Impeachment is out.

"...the senator shocked the crowd when she declined to say that Trump should be impeached, and warned the audience that they should expect to deal with the developer-turned politician for all four years of his term."

lol... i am not a (D). & i am not a boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee..... a 2fer fail on your part.

sweet.

I already stated the fact....you didn't have to prove your lack of upbringing.

You are moronic.

BTW, dunce.....the 'Russia' thing is outdated, too.

Try some B12 shots.

you forgot to call it a nothing burger.... btw- desperation suits you.

You are moronic.

Didn't you get the memo?
Impeachment is out.

lol... i am not a (D). & i am not a boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee..... a 2fer fail on your part.

sweet.

Actually, you are a (D)......dunce.

And I proved it.

I already stated the fact....you didn't have to prove your lack of upbringing.

oh sweety- that's it? that's all? tsk tsk tsk. you are fun to toy with... i'll give you that.

You are moronic.

Didn't you get the memo?
Impeachment is out.

sweet.

Actually, you are a (D)......dunce.

And I proved it.

you did? :ack-1: how could i have missed THAT?

You are moronic.

Save your panic mongering for your lib buddies who will enjoy getting themselves all worked up.

Forum List

Back