How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

of course you laugh. it's so obvious that you are part of the diehard 33%. your traitorslip has been showing from day one.

I laugh because your accusation is moronic.

You are moronic.

do you think impeachment proceedings or resignation will come first, comrade? tick-tock....

I think hell will freeze over before either of those pathetic dreams of yours come true.

lol.... not a nuclear holocaust? you think drumpf ever heard of 'wag the dog'? that doomsday clock is ticking away too & well as mueller's investigation. which outcome do you think would be worse for your dear leader , comrade?

Save your panic mongering for your lib buddies who will enjoy getting themselves all worked up.

you think his doll handed digits can cover the top of that go button, comrade?

You are moronic.

do you think impeachment proceedings or resignation will come first, comrade? tick-tock....

I think hell will freeze over before either of those pathetic dreams of yours come true.

lol.... not a nuclear holocaust? you think drumpf ever heard of 'wag the dog'? that doomsday clock is ticking away too & well as mueller's investigation. which outcome do you think would be worse for your dear leader , comrade?

Save your panic mongering for your lib buddies who will enjoy getting themselves all worked up.

I think you are a whack job.

Trump is doing fine. It is you libs who are in the grip of mass hysteria.

you love & embrace fascism?

Fascism?

9nrbhi.jpg

of course you laugh. it's so obvious that you are part of the diehard 33%. your traitorslip has been showing from day one.

You are moronic.

There IS another choice

You are moronic.

There IS another choice

Which is?

Trump is doing fine ????? The cancer he's giving America is fine??? Making friends enemies making his own congress think he's lost it ?? Fine??? only in the mind of a sick republican

You are moronic.

There IS another choice

Which is?
I refuse to answer on the grounds ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Trump is doing fine ????? The cancer he's giving America is fine??? Making friends enemies making his own congress think he's lost it ?? Fine??? only in the mind of a sick republican

The "Cancer" is lefty hysteria over not getting their way. Fuck them.

Congressional republicans lost their credibility when they supported the Leadership's efforts to fix the primary against Trump.

THey need to be thinking about how to make it up to us, their base.

More every day.

Didn't you guys say that during Nixon's impeachment?

So please, show us all the proof of any misdoing.

The proof was never an issue in the Nixon scandal. It all had to do with the cover up and there was never an impeachment.

Other than that, you hit the nail right on the head.

that mueller's job. & he ain't finished yet.... but he will have it in due time. ticky - tocky. :popcorn:
There must be lots of evidence if it's taking this long. And Trump knows he's guilty but doesn't know if they have any evidence. It's bugging him.
Yeah, and the fact that there's no evidence only shows how truly diabolical Trump is!

You can't make this stuff up, folks!

ALMOST hard to imagine Progressives still in such a panic ten months after the election. President Donald Trump is doing a stellar job in SPITE of them and the Elite Republicans.

This says all that is necessary about our Progressive friends.

i-K7QhZsf-S.png

Congressional republicans lost their credibility when they supported the Leadership's efforts to fix the primary against Trump.

last i heard.... 33% = 1/3. & some of that is sloughing off like a dried out pustule.

it is however, comforting to know *YOU* are in the minority.

So if it's a slam dunk why is Trump still there? The polls say the whole world hates him so then why has he not been removed? Is it because of the republicans? They hate him. Democrats? Doubt it. Would the American people riot? Not according to the news. So then, why does Trump remain?

There IS a process in a democracy to oust a president from office.....and that process is being followed........No one wants a coup d'etat....that would just make Trump a "martyr".......Instead, the orange clown MUST be shamed out of office....as he deserves to be.

last i heard.... 33% = 1/3. & some of that is sloughing off like a dried out pustule.

Wow. Talk about walking it back.

A minute ago you were raving about Trump starting a nuclear war for political gain, and now your down to talking about poll numbers.

The polls, of which we know we can't trust, at most are showing some effect of the massive and unending lefty propaganda campaign.

But so what?

A minute ago you were raving about Trump starting a nuclear war for political gain, and now your down to talking about poll numbers.

The polls, of which we know we can't trust, at most are showing some effect of the massive and unending lefty propaganda campaign.

But so what?
Correll I think it's time for you to start thinking about your country instead of the political AH Trump Now he wants to stop trade with SK but needs their help with NK?? Didn't the AH see what happened when he bad mouthed McCain?? Outside of EO's the man has done nothing except hurt our country

But so what?
Correll I think it's time for you to start thinking about your country instead of the political AH Trump Now he wants to stop trade with SK but needs their help with NK?? Didn't the AH see what happened when he bad mouthed McCain?? Outside of EO's the man has done nothing except hurt our country

AH? What is that?

But so what?

AH? What is that?

But so what?

AH? What is that?
30000+ posts and you don't know what an ass trump is ?? Amazing .......later

But so what?

i walked back nothing. you really think in the concrete don'tcha, comrade. learn to know when someone is being facetious.... it can only help. the 33% is not really about 'poll' numbers. but for the sake of arguing... that hasn't changed much since day one. i don't ever expect that number to go down by much.... one thing for sure- cray cray don't change much when it comes to president tinkles & his mookies.

But so what?

AH? What is that?

But so what?

AH? What is that?
30000+ posts and you don't know what an ass trump is ?? Amazing .......later

I asked a simple question about what you posted.

What's with the attitude?

What did you mean by AH?

So if it's a slam dunk why is Trump still there? The polls say the whole world hates him so then why has he not been removed? Is it because of the republicans? They hate him. Democrats? Doubt it. Would the American people riot? Not according to the news. So then, why does Trump remain?

There IS a process in a democracy to oust a president from office.....and that process is being followed........No one wants a coup d'etat....that would just make Trump a "martyr".......Instead, the orange clown MUST be shamed out of office....as he deserves to be.

But its not. Say, hear any good leaks lately? Anyway, they nailed Martha Stewart pretty fast. Scooter Libby went down fast. This has been a year so far and nothing. It reminds me of all the recounting the recount bullshit. It's butt hurt. Get over it and come up with ideas. This conspiracy theory stuff ain't a winner.

But so what?

i walked back nothing. you really think in the concrete don'tcha, comrade. learn to know when someone is being facetious.... it can only help. the 33% is not really about 'poll' numbers. but for the sake of arguing... that hasn't changed much since day one. i don't ever expect that number to go down by much.... one thing for sure- cray cray don't change much when it come to president tinkles & his mookies.

You liberals have become so unhinged that it is impossible to tell when you are being "facetious".

Hillary Clinton literally panic mongered with the idea that Trump might start a nuclear war.

I've certainly seen other lefties discussing that seriously.

If you were "kidding" there was no way for me to know that.

But its not. Say, hear any good leaks lately? Anyway, they nailed Martha Stewart pretty fast. Scooter Libby went down fast. This has been a year so far and nothing. It reminds me of all the recounting the recount bullshit. It's butt hurt. Get over it and come up with ideas. This conspiracy theory stuff ain't a winne

Just for fun....Check out how long these investigations lasted (and the results)\

Watergate
Whitewater
Benghazi

Should I go on????...........LOL

Forum List

Back