How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

Maybe the real people who run the government are holding what they have over Trump. You have to admit Trump's fighting Republicans almost like a democrat

He is a real outsider. The insiders on BOTH sides of the aisle are fighting him, and he is fighting back.

He needs our support.
When pigs fly

YOu like the status quo?
I'd like a tax cut,,,,,,,and when he learns he can't bully congress he'll be a lot better off

Maybe the real people who run the government are holding what they have over Trump. You have to admit Trump's fighting Republicans almost like a democrat

He is a real outsider. The insiders on BOTH sides of the aisle are fighting him, and he is fighting back.

He needs our support.
I'll defend what I like.

Illegals out

Immigration right sizing.

Pro business

Shrink government and hopefully spending.

I hear rex tillerson is trying to run the state department like a business. Fire the waste or unnecessary positions which is half.

Bring jobs back home

Fix NAFTA

Yes they are fighting him.

I'm a social liberal who cares more about economics

He needs our support.
When pigs fly

YOu like the status quo?
I'd like a tax cut,,,,,,,and when he learns he can't bully congress he'll be a lot better off
Your taxes might go up so others can go down.

He needs our support.
When pigs fly

YOu like the status quo?
Your taxes might go up so others can go down.
they might I'd be between a rock and a hard place then

Those Republicans ran on the same issues as did President Donald Trump. Now that the Congressman and Senators are in Washington, facing the lobbyists and the folks who funded them, they are showing their fear. President Trump stands fast and is pushing everything on which he ran.

Republicans are going to be trounced in 2018. They should have done what they promised.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

What preceded that statement? This....
“I arranged for Ivanka [Trump] to sit in Putin’s private chair at his desk and office in the Kremlin. I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,” Sater wrote in an e-mail to Cohen on November 3, 2015, the Times reports. “I know how to play it and we will get this done.
Say what you will, but blanks are gradually getting filled.

He needs our support.

i agree the dude is an outsider..... he so outside, he's a complete & utter turncoat for everything this country stands for. anybody fighting donny 2 scoops has at least some patriotism left in them.

& what drumpf needs is a god damn straight jacket.

He needs our support.
When pigs fly

YOu like the status quo?

You want that tax cut, call your congress men, and help Trump bully them.

He needs our support.
I'll defend what I like.

Illegals out

Immigration right sizing.

Pro business

Shrink government and hopefully spending.

I hear rex tillerson is trying to run the state department like a business. Fire the waste or unnecessary positions which is half.

Bring jobs back home

Fix NAFTA

Yes they are fighting him.

I'm a social liberal who cares more about economics

So, call your congressmen and put pressure on them. Trump needs our help.

He needs our support.

i agree the dude is an outsider..... he so outside, he's a complete & utter turncoat for everything this country stands for. anybody fighting donny 2 scoops has at least some patriotism left in them.

& what drumpf needs is a god damn straight jacket.

Mmm, no he is not.

He needs our support.
When pigs fly

YOu like the status quo?

you love & embrace fascism?

Fascism?

9nrbhi.jpg

After nine months of investigations, what proof has there been?
More every day.

Didn't you guys say that during Nixon's impeachment?

If there's any proof provide it or STFU.
Ok......

Kremlin: We Received Trump Tower Email, Did Not Respond | HuffPost

Peskov: Trump lawyer wrote to Kremlin, got no response - CNNPolitics

Here are Trump's 3 biggest lies about the Russia scandal

This is what we know so far. Lots. Something burger.

Ha ha, I had to stop reading at Trump Jrs. emails were declared proof of Russian collusion. You call it "lots of proof". I call it get a life.
I call it a something burger. And you sound like Republicans right before Nixon's famous "I'm not a crook" speech.
/---/ No evidence that Nixon was a crook. He never was accused of stealing one thin dime. He did others things that were wrong but being a crook wasn't one of them.

He needs our support.
When pigs fly

YOu like the status quo?

Fascism?

9nrbhi.jpg
After getting a huge raise for my success a lightbulb went off. As a liberal I wanted collective bargaining. So everyone including the slackers get a raise too. I realized that's not fair for the ones who are kicking ass.

The Republican way will benefit me? Then I'm all for it

He needs our support.
When pigs fly

YOu like the status quo?

Fascism?

9nrbhi.jpg
After getting a huge raise for my success a lightbulb went off. As a liberal I wanted collective bargaining. So everyone including the slackers get a raise too. I realized that's not fair for the ones who are kicking ass.

Watch Trump ,,He's the one who will benefit by many millions You really think he wanted the presidency out of the goodness of his heart ??? LOL

When pigs fly

YOu like the status quo?

Fascism?

9nrbhi.jpg

Watch Trump ,,He's the one who will benefit by many millions You really think he wanted the presidency out of the goodness of his heart ??? LOL
It's going to come down to how people are doing 4 years from now. If the economy is good Trump wins again.

All the social wedge issues like transvestites in bathrooms and blacks getting shot by cops benefit Republicans because they rally whites to vote and they discourage the oppressed. All the oppressed have to do is realize voting matters

Independents don't care about wedge issues so much. But even they get sucked in by stories like Colin kappernick

When pigs fly

YOu like the status quo?

Fascism?

9nrbhi.jpg

Yes but Trump benefitting too won't bother voters if they're benefitting too.

Your company may not give you a raise. It sucks but you may have to find another job if you want to make more and those jobs require schooling. Or a skill.

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe
They wanted to build a Trump tower in Moscow? Thats fucking weird. Since when does Trump build towers outside the US?

Oh wait, never mind. It turns out that he builds those Towers all over the world. False alarm. Trump's foreign business interests: 144 companies in 25 countries - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back