How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

So what you're basically saying is that you have zero proof that what you're alleging is true...but you're hoping that Mueller will find something to make you look like less of an ass than you do right now? Does that pretty much sum it up?

Whatever.........Learn how to play chess.......It's an interesting game......LOL

LOL...what does THAT mean, Nat? Yes...chess is a fascinating game! I've been playing it since I was about 8. Oh, let me guess...you consider yourself a "Grand Master" at debate? Is that what you're alluding to? That's some pretty funny stuff. Seriously...have you read the things that you post? "Whatever"? That's your response to a question posed to you? God, what an INTELLECT! (Eye roll)

So tell me, Nat...if Mueller doesn't find anything? Are you going to come on the board and apologize for all of the things you've accused Donald Trump of?

Absolutely NOT...........You morons have not stopped your hatred toward Hillary Clinton and after decades of your searching for something concrete....have failed....But your hatred actually INCREASED with all the failed attempts on searching for something.....anything.

Whether Trump resigns of is impeached or goes to prison, doesn't take away from the fact that he is an asshole.......and I'll always bring that out at every turn......Don't like it??? Tough.......

So tell me, Nat...if Mueller doesn't find anything? Are you going to come on the board and apologize for all of the things you've accused Donald Trump of?

Absolutely NOT...........You morons have not stopped your hatred toward Hillary Clinton and after decades of your searching for something concrete....have failed....But your hatred actually INCREASED with all the failed attempts on searching for something.....anything.

Whether Trump resigns of is impeached or goes to prison, doesn't take away from the fact that he is an asshole.......and I'll always bring that out at every turn......Don't like it??? Tough.......

Oh, so now all you're accusing Trump of is being an "asshole"? Between you and me, Nat...I don't really care if my President is an asshole! I want him to do the job for which he was elected! I want him to fix the mess that Obama left us with the Affordable Care Act. I want him to pass sensible tax reform. I want him to secure the borders. I want him to grow the economy. I want him to defeat Islamic extremism. If he does those things then I could care less if he's an arrogant blowhard and I hate to break this to you...but I think much of the country feels EXACTLY as I do!

More every day.

Didn't you guys say that during Nixon's impeachment?

So please, show us all the proof of any misdoing.

The proof was never an issue in the Nixon scandal. It all had to do with the cover up and there was never an impeachment.

Other than that, you hit the nail right on the head.

You should know, that Trump DID sign a "Letter of Intent" with a country that is under sanctions.

whats-your-point-S.gif

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe

Respectfully, These posts are becoming repetitive. Let's pretend it's all true. So what?

Should I be outraged that an Orange douche canoe snake oil salesman lied and cheated to become POTUS? Perhaps he even used his Russian ties to manipulate the election! Well of course, he's already shown himself as a megalomaniacal shitheel of a human being for the last three decades. Nothing is really off the table now, is it? #MoronsAreGoverningAmerica Winning! Bigly!

Well, I'm not outraged, I'm perplexed. This last election was a shitshow to end all shitshows, just as rational, normal people expected. We continue to ignore how we got here. Now, rich kid gets his very own nuclear arsenal, immediately starts threatening countries. Spiffy. Also, dangerous. This rich kid needs a time out.

However, I'm also UN-apologetically no fan of Hillary Clinton. I just never really liked nor trusted her as a public figure (Bill is OK) pretty much thus far in her career. Not quite as full of shit as Orange, but a close second. She ran on the same empty shit Orange did:

1. No details, and just the right barrage of attack ads against her opponent.
2. My last name is 'Clinton'.
3. Riddled in controversy, including being directly related to fixing the election by actively suppressing a democratic challenger due to... incompetence?
4. Former friend of Donald Trump.

That's all I'll say about that. And I truly believe she cheated her way into the nomination. That wasn't okay with me. Will probably never be.

But maybe they'll even dig up enough dirt (Orange seems to be a literal landfill) on POTUS to impeach!

Then what?

We get Pence, and start this shitshow all over again. Ignorance a virtue? Shit, It's pretty much a survival skill in today's politician. This is our government now. Why do we continue to ignore this?? Might as well get helmets.

Since you're more dense than a block of ice, let me explain:

First, Trump LIED about not having any dealings with Russia
Second, Trump was breaking the sanctions by dealing with Russians thugs

THIRD.......besides all of the above, the "great deal maker" couldn't even swing THAT deal....LOL.

Talking about a deal and having or doing a deal are two totally different things.

Second, the sanctions did not prohibit any and all trade with Russia, whether they be thugs or not. What makes you think that being a developer means not having to deal with thugs? Furthermore, even if the sanctions prohibited all trade with Russia, talking about something that may or may not happen in the future is just that, talking. It is not any sort of conspiracy. Cute try though.

THIRD, more times than not, a deal is a bad deal. Then the wise thing to do is walk away.

name%20calling%203_zps8vhqddba-L.jpg

Concerning the Clintons.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker

resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute

pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty

plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official -

felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Wait till the repubturds find out a presidential pardon is only good for fed crimes and the NY AG and Mueller are working together on the Manafort case

My friend, I just started a thread precisely on that topic......I'm expecting to soon be called, a traitor, communist, and all around poopy-face by the usual suspects......LOL

not to mention commie. how ironic.

Oh, so now all you're accusing Trump of is being an "asshole"? Between you and me, Nat...I don't really care if my President is an asshole! I want him to do the job for which he was elected! I want him to fix the mess that Obama left us with the Affordable Care Act. I want him to pass sensible tax reform. I want him to secure the borders. I want him to grow the economy. I want him to defeat Islamic extremism. If he does those things then I could care less if he's an arrogant blowhard and I hate to break this to you...but I think much of the country feels EXACTLY as I do!

& to date he has been a big fat HUUUUUGE failure in every respect.

BIGLEY.

Last edited:
More every day.

The proof was never an issue in the Nixon scandal. It all had to do with the cover up and there was never an impeachment.

that mueller's job. & he ain't finished yet.... but he will have it in due time. ticky - tocky. :popcorn:

Last edited:
More every day.

that mueller's job. & he ain't finished yet.... but he will have it in due time. ticky - tocky. :popcorn:
There must be lots of evidence if it's taking this long. And Trump knows he's guilty but doesn't know if they have any evidence. It's bugging him.

Maybe the real people who run the government are holding what they have over Trump. You have to admit Trump's fighting Republicans almost like a democrat

More every day.

There must be lots of evidence if it's taking this long. And Trump knows he's guilty but doesn't know if they have any evidence. It's bugging him.
The moron is going nuckin futz Rubber room is next

Maybe the real people who run the government are holding what they have over Trump. You have to admit Trump's fighting Republicans almost like a democrat

He is a real outsider. The insiders on BOTH sides of the aisle are fighting him, and he is fighting back.

He needs our support.

Forum List

Back