How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

Let's take a moment to appreciate the evidence provided by Nat and the linked page. Oh wait... It tells us there's an email, and tells us what it says, but the email is nowhere to be found, much like the rest of the evidence in this false narrative.

What the hell is the matter with you morons......Did you see the excerpts of the emails in the O/P??

Do you idiots want stuff sent to your basements directly???...........LOL
If you call that evidence, I happen to have this email from Hillary, sent to every leftist in public positions. It reads as follows;

"We must eliminate the cancer known as humankind. Abortion was merely a stepping stone to the elimination of all living humans on the planet. Heil Satan."

If you don't accept this as evidence, no questions asked, then what the hell is the matter with you morons, did you see the excerpts from the email in my post? Do you idiots want stuff sent to your basements directly? By the way, calling people names not only makes me a very mature person, but also helps to enforce whatever point I'm trying to make.

And yet again. Who cares. It ain't a crime dummy. Were you to possess an IQ greater than refrigerator temperature you would understand that.

Backtracking like Michael Jackson's moon walking ???.....LOL

BTW, Did you know that Trump's little failed deal was during the sanctions on Russia.......Probably not.

This has ALWAYS been my position stupid. Yet again YOU LIE to try and bolster your bullshit position. Face it silly girl. All of your claims are better pointed at YOU.

And yet hilary took 145 million dollars from putin....actual cash......and her rapist husband took 500,000 dollars, in cash from putin...

Interesting ...its fucking amazing that you morons demand proof from any of us....and THEN you pull allegations out of your rectum and ALSO DEMAND that everyone believe the poop.....
"Its good right wing poop" you shout....LOL

Secondly......is this thread about the Clintons??? Did you run of bullshit to "defend" your orange clown?

Let's take a moment to appreciate the evidence provided by Nat and the linked page. Oh wait... It tells us there's an email, and tells us what it says, but the email is nowhere to be found, much like the rest of the evidence in this false narrative.

What the hell is the matter with you morons......Did you see the excerpts of the emails in the O/P??

If you call that evidence, I happen to have this email from Hillary, sent to every leftist in public positions. It reads as follows;

"We must eliminate the cancer known as humankind. Abortion was merely a stepping stone to the elimination of all living humans on the planet. Heil Satan."

If you don't accept this as evidence, no questions asked, then what the hell is the matter with you morons, did you see the excerpts from the email in my post? Do you idiots want stuff sent to your basements directly? By the way, calling people names not only makes me a very mature person, but also helps to enforce whatever point I'm trying to make.

Even the OTHER half of your brain would say...."LAME !!!!"..............LOL

And yet hilary took 145 million dollars from putin....actual cash......and her rapist husband took 500,000 dollars, in cash from putin...

Interesting ...its fucking amazing that you morons demand proof from any of us....and THEN you pull allegations out of your rectum and ALSO DEMAND that everyone believe the poop.....

Secondly......is this thread about the Clintons??? Did you run of bullshit to "defend" your orange clown?

Why do you find it interesting that we demand proof of something when over and over it has been shown that you assholes have been lying through your teeth. Here's the deal silly girl, in a Court of Law you would ALL be branded as perjuror's, and not one of you would ever be allowed to testify again.

In other words you can flap your gums all you want, but based on your prior behavior the whistling wind has more credibility than you do.

At least Pumpkin has a brain. You clearly don't. If you did you wouldn't lie so much now would you. Face it silly girl, your OP is crap, as is your entire group. You are all pretty worthless, and a failure of the first order.

Must suck to be you.

Here's my humble advice to you..........(and keep it there)......LOL.....
View attachment 146738

Why do you find it interesting that we demand proof of something when over and over it has been shown that you assholes have been lying through your teeth. Here's the deal silly girl, in a Court of Law you would ALL be branded as perjuror's, and not one of you would ever be allowed to testify again.

In other words you can flap your gums all you want, but based on your prior behavior the whistling wind has more credibility than you do.

I hate to break it to you silly girl, but ALL evidence, you know, observed facts and behaviors, make this picture apply to YOU far more than any other person on this Board. And, more to the point, how does this apply to your OP? Or are you trying to get us to shut it down because it is such an epic fail?

Here's my humble advice to you right wingers....(and keep your heads there)......LOL

upload_2017-8-30_15-49-33.png

Pointing out how absurd your standards for evidence are is lame? Well, I guess if I had no counterpoints, and was a leftist, I'd probably stoop to just calling someone's post lame. Sadly, for you, I'm not a joke, so I don't stoop that low. Anything to avoid admitting this thread is ridiculous, huh?

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe
Can you imagine the shit storm the rightwing would make about this if Obama instead of Trump had the exact same accusations lobbed at him with the exact same evidence?

Republicans are whiny, pathetic hypocrites.

Or are you trying to get us to shut it down because it is such an epic fail?

Go for it.......LOL

Why? It's fun watching you humiliate yourself. What's even funnier is you're so stupid you don't even realize it. Regardless, the OP is nothing more than inuendo, and brainless twerps like you fall all over yourselves telling anyone who will listen how bad it is. Not being capable of understanding that it is nothing more than more hot air.

Your IQ must be remarkably low. Are you capable of wiping your own ass or do you need help?

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe
Can you imagine the shit storm the rightwing would make about this if Obama instead of Trump had the exact same accusations lobbed at him with the exact same evidence?

And we own the government.

Suck on it.

Or are you trying to get us to shut it down because it is such an epic fail?

Go for it.......LOL

Why? It's fun watching you humiliate yourself. What's even funnier is you're so stupid you don't even realize it. Regardless, the OP is nothing more than inuendo, and brainless twerps like you fall all over yourselves telling anyone who will listen how bad it is. Not being capable of understanding that it is nothing more than more hot air.

Your IQ must be remarkably low. Are you capable of wiping your own ass or do you need help?

Knocked it out of the park.

You mean none whatsoever?

It's so nice to see you, Billy, hi<3 How are you?

WHILE we're making fun of Nat, I do want to just give them a little shout out. I greatly appreciate you rating my posts "funny" when you know your clock has been cleaned, as it DOES raise my ratings, and vain little people, such as myself, do quite enjoy having more ratings than they do posts. So, thanks~

Forum List

Back