How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

Trump didn't solicit anything, moron. You do know what "solicit" means, don't you? Simply listening while someone makes their pitch to you isn't "soliciting.

Written like a middlefingering, dumb baby......

Once Manafort (especially) is compelled to testify under oath about that cute conversation he (and the other two morons) had with the Russians, THE MAIN QUESTION will be" "As Trump's campiagn chair, WHY did you NOT quickly notify the FBI about a foreign government wishing to interfere with our elections???"

Wanna guess what Manafort's answer will be?
There's nothing illegal about anyone providing information about Hillary to the Trump campaign, no matter who they are. Furthermore, Even if the people involved were agents of the Russian government, Trump JR, Kushner and Monafort no way of knowing that. Third, the Russians provided no useful information of any kind.

The meeting is a big nothing burger. We've known that since the day it became public knowledge.

Manafort can only testify to what actually happened, which is a big nothing.

How many millions have the trumpettes received? .....How are you going to spin that? Little one.

Ask this Trump moron........LOL

"We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’ ‘Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time".............................Eric Trump

How you going to spin this one, little hater dupe? That's your hero obummer telling pootins representative that he will be able to do whatever pootin wants as soon as he is reelected. Guess what little hater dupe the shrilary was going to carry on. So, who was going to be pootins bitch in the WH huh little hater dupe? Yeppers, the shrilary was going to be pootins next putz in the white house.

Thanks for playing little hater dupe but you're too stupid to play with the adults.

Oh? You're going to try and laugh it away? Is that your tactic little hater dupe? It's funny. When you asshats get presented irrefutable evidence that it is YOUR people who are the corrupt ones, you run and hide and toss out emoji's. And you wonder why no one takes you serious.

You're nothing more than a simpleton.

Allegations are baseless until they have some evidence supporting them. That's all you got: baseless allegations.

Typical moronic baby....So damn impatient......Mueller is trying to put that "base" in those allegations.

"Baseless allegations" did NOT stop Whitewater, now did they???...........LOL.
He's trying and failing.

The Whitewater allegations were not baseless.

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe
Let's take a moment to appreciate the evidence provided by Nat and the linked page. Oh wait... It tells us there's an email, and tells us what it says, but the email is nowhere to be found, much like the rest of the evidence in this false narrative.

Last edited:
Trump didn't solicit anything, moron. You do know what "solicit" means, don't you? Simply listening while someone makes their pitch to you isn't "soliciting.

Once Manafort (especially) is compelled to testify under oath about that cute conversation he (and the other two morons) had with the Russians, THE MAIN QUESTION will be" "As Trump's campiagn chair, WHY did you NOT quickly notify the FBI about a foreign government wishing to interfere with our elections???"

There's nothing illegal about anyone providing information about Hillary to the Trump campaign, no matter who they are. Furthermore, Even if the people involved were agents of the Russian government, Trump JR, Kushner and Monafort no way of knowing that. Third, the Russians provided no useful information of any kind.

The meeting is a big nothing burger. We've known that since the day it became public knowledge.

What the lefties ignore is that unless there is information to provide, nothing can be provided. Damning information can't be shown unless something damning was done.

What the lefties ignore is that unless there is information to provide, nothing can be provided. Damning information can't be shown unless something damning was done.

The lack of evidence just shows how diabolical Trump is!

I became a Dem in 2000 I dislike most everything about Republicans and their leaders,,,, I voted for GWB and it was the worst vote of my life

You still in counseling for it?
lol no I'm though with doctors Now its just this board that offers relief

As stupid as people prove you are on this board, it should cause frustration. That is, unless you're yet another lefty that's so stupid you don't realize how stupid you really are.
No righty here who supports trump should ever call someone else stupid Look in the mirror con man if you want to see a real jerk

No lefty on here that supported Obama should ever call himself anything but a NL. Look in the mirror if you want to see one, boy.
Just saw a picture of obama hugging a Sandy victim Trump on his best day couldn't do that ,,vile and heartless like you con man

You still in counseling for it?

As stupid as people prove you are on this board, it should cause frustration. That is, unless you're yet another lefty that's so stupid you don't realize how stupid you really are.
No righty here who supports trump should ever call someone else stupid Look in the mirror con man if you want to see a real jerk

No lefty on here that supported Obama should ever call himself anything but a NL. Look in the mirror if you want to see one, boy.
Just saw a picture of obama hugging a Sandy victim Trump on his best day couldn't do that ,,vile and heartless like you con man

Trump wasn't President when Sandy hit. I'm not real sure why you think someone not President at the time could do something that a President did. You have the mental capacity of someone thinking they can win the lottery without buying a ticket.

Trump wasn't President when Sandy hit. I'm not real sure why you think someone not President at the time could do something that a President did. You have the mental capacity of someone thinking they can win the lottery without buying a ticket.
IDIOT Trump had the chance to show he had a heart and REALLY cared like Obama did ,,,,,WOW did you see that crowd?

IDIOT Trump had the chance to show he had a heart and REALLY cared like Obama did ,,,,,WOW did you see that crowd?

If obummer cared about anybody other than himself, he would not have fucked over the middle class with his obummer care bullshit. he would not have been impoverishing the middle class with his massive energy price increases which harmed them more than anyone else, and were he not a complete asshole he wouldn't have closed down veterans memorials THAT ARE OPEN 24/7 AND ACTUALLY SPENT MONEY TO DO THAT all because he didn't get his way.

In other words little hater dupe. You're a fucking moron.

So you judge whether or not someone cares by whether or not they hug? Interesting.

If Obama cared for the country, he would have resigned for lack of qualifications.

If obummer cared about anybody other than himself, he would not have fucked over the middle class with his obummer care bullshit. he would not have been impoverishing the middle class with his massive energy price increases which harmed them more than anyone else, and were he not a complete asshole he wouldn't have closed down veterans memorials THAT ARE OPEN 24/7 AND ACTUALLY SPENT MONEY TO DO THAT all because he didn't get his way.

Sorry westy you win the AH mod of the day award Obama cae?? So bad why couldn't the AH's you support shut it down And closing down vet memorials?? Because ah repubs wouldn't increase debt limits?? Yeah keep on blaming Obama for all your repub Fups,,,,,says more about you than obama

Sorry westy you win the AH mod of the day award Obama cae?? So bad why couldn't the AH's you support shut it down And closing down vet memorials?? Because ah repubs wouldn't increase debt limits?? Yeah keep on blaming Obama for all your repub Fups,,,,,says more about you than obama

Why the fuck can't you speak plain English?

So you judge whether or not someone cares by whether or not they hug? Interesting.

If Obama cared for the country, he would have resigned for lack of qualifications.
Had a good day at the markets today so don't care much for any con man raining on my parade I admired Obama and how he handled himself while pubs were screaming morons Cu around clown

Had a good day at the markets today so don't care much for any con man raining on my parade I admired Obama and how he handled himself while pubs were screaming morons Cu around clown

You admired Obama so much you still kiss his black ass.

Because you fn rednecks can't understand English you blame me for 1 error ?? cae should have been CARE Now do you understand nitwit?

You admired Obama so much you still kiss his black ass.
You kiss trumps and he doesn't even shower

Because you fn rednecks can't understand English you blame me for 1 error ?? cae should have been CARE Now do you understand nitwit?

No, dummy. I understood what you meant quite well. Now answer me the question I asked you. If your hero obummer cared so much about people why would he pay money to close memorials and parks that are open 24/7 because he was having a hissy fit?

Hmmmmm?

Third, the Russians provided no useful information of any kind.

....and then these fucking right wing morons DEMAND proof from us........LOL

(Did Hannity assured you of the above)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back