How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

es, snowflake - you declared that you have been making false allegations for months without having any evidence to support your claims, that there is no evidence to point to today, and that you hope Mueller can finally find some.

Fuck head.....let me teach you something......

An "ALLEGATION" is NOT false until PROVEN false....
.Go on PROVE that my allegations are false............................LOL

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe

Out of curiosity, what is it that we're currently supposed to believe that Russia did on Trump's behalf to get him elected? I'm a bit fuzzy on where the crime was once it was established that the DNC hack was done locally.

es, snowflake - you declared that you have been making false allegations for months without having any evidence to support your claims, that there is no evidence to point to today, and that you hope Mueller can finally find some.

Fair enough, they're only FALSE when proven so. That said, until you prove them TRUE, they're just unproven allegations, which are little more valuable than false allegations. You're really splitting hairs here.

Hmm...another rant yet still no evidence to support your BS you have been admittedly spreading for months with nothing to back it up.....

Still nothing from the triggered snowflake .No surprise...next rant. little snowflake - go for it.

Fair enough, they're only FALSE when proven so. That said, until you prove them TRUE, they're just unproven allegations, which are little more valuable than false allegations. You're really splitting hairs here.
The way things work in this country, to the sorrow of snowflakes, is that the accuser must prove someone is guilty of a crime - 'INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY'.

Having no evidence to support their BS claims, this distresses snowflakes, so they attempt to declare the opposite - 'Guilty until proven innocent'.

Stupid snowflakes....

EXACTLY.....so, if you don't like my "allegations" ...I really don't give a fuck.....

The current investigation is on-going and THAT will either prove my allegations false or correct....So, you morons have "NOTHING" to worry about, correct?.

The way things work in this country, to the sorrow of snowflakes, is that the accuser must prove someone is guilty of a crime - 'INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY'.

FINE............If trump is "innocent"than you have NO worries.....So what the fuck are you soiling your panties about?

FINE............If trump is "innocent"than you have NO worries.....So what the fuck are you soiling your panties about?
I am not the one going off on a triggered rant because someone called me out for making false accusations for months without having any evidence to back it up. That would be YOU, lil' snowflake. :p

Check out the three legged liberal. He just stated a person is guilty until proven innocent. And what a coincidence, because they're investigating what Trump may have done, not what he did.

BTW OP, your "allegations" are as worthless as your posts.

I am not the one going off on a triggered rant because someone called me out for making false accusations for months without having any evidence to back it up. That would be YOU, lil' snowflake. :p

Thanks for the thread's bump.......Much appreciated.....LOL

once it was established that the DNC hack was done locally.

Well, that must have come out of your asshole after a few grunts.....

(either that or hannity told you........LOL)..

Nah, a number of small online news outlets, from which I got the link right to the horse's mouth. I will say, it's a bit bold to use the word, "established", in this case, but considering that the entire theory that the DNC hack was done by the Russians was based on the report from CrowdStrike, who the DNC hired to investigate, while refusing to allow federal investigators access to the file. . . Quite frankly, I trust an independent analysis over that political-party-keeping-it-in-house bullshit any day. On top of that, and assuming that you're not too intellectually insecure to peer outside of your echo chamber, why don't you do a little research on CrowdStrike and how their various associates fit into other parts of this Russia thing. Shady as shit.

Anyway, here's the guy's blog, if you're not too fanatically loyal to your own viewpoint to take a look. The Forensicator

Check out the three legged liberal. He just stated a person is guilty until proven innocent. And what a coincidence, because they're investigating what Trump may have done, not what he did.

"Excellent and brilliant conclusion" Truly worthy of your half brain...........LOL

Thanks for the thread's bump.......Much appreciated.....LOL
I have no problem continuing to bump this thread, providing people with the fact that for months you have been making false allegations without any evidence to support your claims, further proof why you have no credibility and should be taken as seriously as the National Inquirer. :p

EXACTLY.....so, if you don't like my "allegations" ...I really don't give a fuck.....

The current investigation is on-going and THAT will either prove my allegations false or correct....So, you morons have "NOTHING" to worry about, correct?.

No, no, no, I didn't say that I don't like your allegations. I said that they're objectively worthless.

Anyone who knows Trump and Russian links is under investigation. Manafort, Flynn, sessions, Don jr, kushner and all the rest

After nine months of investigations, what proof has there been?
More every day.

Didn't you guys say that during Nixon's impeachment?

If there's any proof provide it or STFU.
Ok......

Kremlin: We Received Trump Tower Email, Did Not Respond | HuffPost

Peskov: Trump lawyer wrote to Kremlin, got no response - CNNPolitics

Here are Trump's 3 biggest lies about the Russia scandal

This is what we know so far. Lots. Something burger.

Anyone who knows Trump and Russian links is under investigation. Manafort, Flynn, sessions, Don jr, kushner and all the rest

After nine months of investigations, what proof has there been?
More every day.

Didn't you guys say that during Nixon's impeachment?

If there's any proof provide it or STFU.
Ok......

Kremlin: We Received Trump Tower Email, Did Not Respond | HuffPost

Peskov: Trump lawyer wrote to Kremlin, got no response - CNNPolitics

Here are Trump's 3 biggest lies about the Russia scandal

This is what we know so far. Lots. Something burger.

Ha ha, I had to stop reading at Trump Jrs. emails were declared proof of Russian collusion. You call it "lots of proof". I call it get a life.

Forum List

Back