How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

"Build a complex in a foreign country under sanctions...." Once again please provide photos and address of Trump's Moscow hotel. Second request.

My apologies....forgot that you're a moron.....Here,let me ask the question this way....

If an ATTEMPTED murderer fails, should he be exempt from any retribution....just by saying, "ooops"?

There has to be an act in furtherance of the conspiracy to murder. So far, all you have is some guy with a bloated ego saying he knows people. If someone says, I want to murder. I can murder. I know people who will help us all murder. There is no crime at all. After all, look at how many people want to assassinate Trump and no one's been arrested.

This is just more demofart wishful thinking and we have no idea how much of that wishful thinking are lies in and of themselves. There isn't any proof that Sater said anything at all.

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe
So now people that Trump simply knows, but who do not work for him, are being investigated for their Russian ties?

You snowflakes are so desperate that it's positively hilarious.

I think the mods are laughing themselves to death.
Trump soliciting help to get Russia election aid.from those people not working for him is evidently OK.

Trump did no such thing, douche bag.
His son, son-in-law met with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary.

F A C T

Your orange POS fat assed liar is on the way out.

Russia? Where's Russia. I don't know Russia? I never had business dealings in Russia. Nope Never did. What Trump Tower in Moscow?

And his stupid, ignorant, uneducated base still believes him.

Anyone who knows Trump and Russian links is under investigation. Manafort, Flynn, sessions, Don jr, kushner and all the rest

After nine months of investigations, what proof has there been?
More every day.

Didn't you guys say that during Nixon's impeachment?

Nixon's problem started with an actual crime...the Watergate burglary!
Trump's problem started with an election win! So where is the crime, Sealy? What prompted this investigation other than Hillary Clinton's defeat?

Well, sorry I hurt your delicate sensibilities......BUT, I'm dying for you to prove THIS statement you made:"..you don't have any, especially after the whole claim has been debunked."

I'll anxiously await your irrefutable evidence...........LOL
I have already posted numerous links...repeatedly...in answer to your repeated short-term-memory-loss-challenged request. YOU, on the other hand, continue to dodgem duck, and spin any request for actual proof to support the DEBUNKED 'Fake News 'Collusion' claim.

The best way to prove the scam has NOT been debunked is to provide any evidence to support your claim. Over a year of BS claims now, and the snowflakes STILL can't pony up any evidence.

As I said, go away and come back when you have some, snowflakes. :p

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-30_9-6-44.png
    upload_2017-8-30_9-6-44.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 11
As I said, go away and come back when you have some, snowflakes

Well, not to hurt your feelings too much....This was my thread originally.....So, would it not make a bit more sense if YOU went away........LOL.

Well, not to hurt your feelings too much....This was my thread originally.....So, would it not make a bit more sense if YOU went away........LOL.
Great - it's your thread. So I am asking you to back your claims by providing any conclusive evidence, proving your Fake News premise has any legitimacy. So far you have not and it does not.

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe
So now people that Trump simply knows, but who do not work for him, are being investigated for their Russian ties?

You snowflakes are so desperate that it's positively hilarious.

I think the mods are laughing themselves to death.
Trump soliciting help to get Russia election aid.from those people not working for him is evidently OK.

Trump did no such thing, douche bag.
His son, son-in-law met with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary.

F A C T

Your orange POS fat assed liar is on the way out.
/----/ Please post the dirt they got on hildabeast

So I am asking you to back your claims by providing any conclusive evidence, proving your Fake News premise has any legitimacy. So far you have not and it does not.

Its NOT my job to provide the evidence....its Mueller's.......have patience, kid......

....AND there are PHYSICAL emails and a "letter of intent" by Trump to back up the O/P....LOL

Russia? Where's Russia. I don't know Russia? I never had business dealings in Russia. Nope Never did. What Trump Tower in Moscow?

And his stupid, ignorant, uneducated base still believes him.
/----/ Now we have to defend your imaginary Trump Towers in Moscow?

So I am asking you to back your claims by providing any conclusive evidence, proving your Fake News premise has any legitimacy. So far you have not and it does not.

Its NOT my job to provide the evidence....its Mueller's.......have patience, kid......

....AND there are PHYSICAL emails and a "letter of intent" by Trump to back up the O/P....LOL
/----/ I wrote a letter of intent to win the powerball last week. So where is my $700 million?

Its NOT my job to provide the evidence....
TRNSLATION:

'I have been making these FALSE claims for months now without having any evidence to back them up...I have no evidence...and I am HOPING Mueller is able to provide some in the future'.

Got it - 'Nuff Said. After your admission that you have no evidence and there is none to show after all this time, there is no reason to listen to your rants anymore, because - as you have made clear - you have NOTHING but your own biased opinion.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Its NOT my job to provide the evidence....
TRNSLATION:

'I have been making these FALSE claims for months now without having any evidence to back them up...I have no evidence...and I am HOPING Mueller is able to provide some in the future'.

Gor it - 'Nuff Said. After your admission that you have no evidence and there is none to show after all this time, there is no reason to listen to your rants anymore, because you have NOTHING but your own biased opinion.

Thank you.

Great.....LOL

Now,could I ask you to FULLY BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT of

"after the whole claim has been debunked."

As you pointed out, there is no evidence to support the claim that there was ever any 'collusion'.

No, fuck head....I stated that its NOT my JOB.....its Mueller's........Be patient......LOL

NOpe. Plenty of none trump supporters who are getting closer and closer to having enough of your fucking shit.

...and WHO the fuck could argue with such a "brilliant" and "well-researched" statement.....LOL

(those polls are ALL liberals plots, moron?)

Considering the shit you've been posting, your complaint just makes you look even more like an ass.

Trump's problem started with an election win! So where is the crime, Sealy?

Did you want to answer that question for Sealy, Nat? Watergate started with a crime. Burglars were caught red handed in the Democratic headquarters by police. They were arrested. They were charged.

So where is the crime in this whole "Russian collusion" thing? Who's been arrested? Who's been charged? It's coming up on a year now and Trump's accusers have yet to file a charge!

So explain why this ISN'T a political witch hunt conducted by poor losers to obscure what bad shape the progressive wing of the Democratic Party is in?

As you pointed out, there is no evidence to support the claim that there was ever any 'collusion'.

No, fuck head....I stated that its NOT my JOB.....its Mueller's........Be patient......LOL
Yes, snowflake - you declared that you have been making false allegations for months without having any evidence to support your claims, that there is no evidence to point to today, and that you hope Mueller can finally find some.

I agree with you.

So where is the crime in this whole "Russian collusion" thing? Who's been arrested? Who's been charged? It's coming up on a year now and Trump's accusers have yet to file a charge!

This is for OTHERS since you're not much more than a right wing, delusional moron..

The Mueller investigation is ONLY 3 months old.

Mike Flynn is pleading the fifth...although he OPENLY stated that pleading the fifth signifies guilt.

Mike Flynn is begging for immunity before testifying under oath.....

ALL of the intelligence communities have indicated that there WAS Russian interference in our elections.

Donny baby, Kushner and Manafort have been PROVEN to collude with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary in exchange for (part of the investigation.)

There are MANY other factors that indicate that, if not Trump himself because the Russian think that he is an idiot stooge that can't keep his mouth shut......OTHERS within his clique are as corrupt and devious with the Russians as cheap KGB agents......

Now.....by all means, type out all the things that Clinton did wrong as an EXCUSE for the orange moron..

Forum List

Back