How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

You don't need the permission of the federal government to build a hotel.

Sure, fuck head.........Build a complex in a foreign country under sanctions....You forgot THAT little difference, right you blubbering idiot?......LOL
/----/ "Build a complex in a foreign country under sanctions...." Once again please provide photos and address of Trump's Moscow hotel. Second request.

So with the help from the Russians, Hillary received 2.86 million more votes.
I thought that was going to happen last election? I mean no way would Clinton lose to Trump. The Democrats need to be honest as to why they lost, until then they will continue to struggle.

That's what the left is so mad about. They can't understand how someone so unbeatable could lose. They don't know how to act so they lash out in frustration.
We didn't like the GWB election either but didn't object as much as we do now And the reason is we know trump is a complete lying thieving AH with not a presidential bone in his body,,,,gwb was just a jerk

But you got your ****** in between the two and that's all that matters to you.
I became a Dem in 2000 I dislike most everything about Republicans and their leaders,,,, I voted for GWB and it was the worst vote of my life

You still in counseling for it?
lol no I'm though with doctors Now its just this board that offers relief

Sure, fuck head.........Build a complex in a foreign country under sanctions....You forgot THAT little difference, right you blubbering idiot?......LOL
/----/ "Build a complex in a foreign country under sanctions...." Once again please provide photos and address of Trump's Moscow hotel. Second request.
I'm sure Mueller will honor your request soon

You do not actually have to rob the bank to be found guilty of conspiracy to rob the bank. You do not have to actually murder someone if to end up in jail if you get caught trying to hire someone to do the physical murder.

I'm sure Mueller will honor your request soon
What makes you sure of that? Certainly not his performance so far.

You do not actually have to rob the bank to be found guilty of conspiracy to rob the bank. You do not have to actually murder someone if to end up in jail if you get caught trying to hire someone to do the physical murder.
So which bank did Trump conspire to rob?

Wasn't it you who yesterday mocked Trump for not closing the Russia deal when other hotels did, like the Ritz and Marriott? If it was you, why the change in attitude overnight?

Since you're more dense than a block of ice, let me explain:

First, Trump LIED about not having any dealings with Russia
Second, Trump was breaking the sanctions by dealing with Russians thugs

THIRD.......besides all of the above, the "great deal maker" couldn't even swing THAT deal....LOL.

NOpe. Plenty of none trump supporters who are getting closer and closer to having enough of your fucking shit.

...and WHO the fuck could argue with such a "brilliant" and "well-researched" statement.....LOL

(those polls are ALL liberals plots, moron?)

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe
Please provide the links to the actual evidence of 'Russian Collusion'.

Oh that's right...you don't have any, especially after the whole claim has been debunked. Feel free to post that link to the conclusive evidence the Democrats have presented, though...

:p

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe

"Oh boy! We got him now!" #6446

"Build a complex in a foreign country under sanctions...." Once again please provide photos and address of Trump's Moscow hotel. Second request.

My apologies....forgot that you're a moron.....Here,let me ask the question this way....

If an ATTEMPTED murderer fails, should he be exempt from any retribution....just by saying, "ooops"?

You do not actually have to rob the bank to be found guilty of conspiracy to rob the bank. You do not have to actually murder someone if to end up in jail if you get caught trying to hire someone to do the physical murder

Trying to combine LOGICAL reasoning with the limited brain of an idiot like Cell.......is hopeless.......

"Build a complex in a foreign country under sanctions...." Once again please provide photos and address of Trump's Moscow hotel. Second request.

My apologies....forgot that you're a moron.....Here,let me ask the question this way....

If an ATTEMPTED murderer fails, should he be exempt from any retribution....just by saying, "ooops"?
/----/ Sorry you need to smarten up your question for me. I'm not one of your Libtard buddies. How exactly do you equate attempted murder (which is a felony) to an inquiry about a possible hotel deal that never got off the ground (not a felony)? How could you possibly make that connection?

[QUOTE="easyt65, post: 18046647, member: 55400"]especially after the whole claim has been debunked.[/QUOTE]

Did THAT hurt when it came out of your sorry ass???

(just asking since I'm worried about you....)

1. Learn to work the 'quotes' feature.

2. It did not hurt nearly as bad as you trying to pull ACTUAL evidence to support the Fake News claim of 'Collusion' out of YOUR ass...especially since it does not exist.

Now go away and come back when you actually have conclusive evidence.... (which means I should not ever have to hear from you again... :p )

Sorry you need to smarten up your question for me. I'm not one of your Libtard buddies. How exactly do you equate attempted murder (which is a felony) to an inquiry about a possible hotel deal that never got off the ground (not a felony)? How could you possibly make that connection?

Here.........not necessarily for you, since you're way beyond hope.....but for others......

Did Trump OPENLY state that he has had NO dealings with Russia? Yes or No?
Does this FAILED deal not indicate that Trump DID have dealings with Russia? Yes or No?

Did this ATTEMPTED deal occur while Trump was campaigning ? Yes or No?
Did this ATTEMPTED deal occur while Russia is under sanctions by the U.S.? Yes or No?

1. Learn to work the 'quotes' feature.

2. It did not hurt nearly as bad as you trying to pull ACTUAL evidence to support the Fake News claim of 'Collusion' out of YOUR ass...especially since it does not exist.

Now go away and come back when you actually have conclusive evidence.... (which means I should not ever have to hear from you again... :p )

Well, sorry I hurt your delicate sensibilities......BUT, I'm dying for you to prove THIS statement you made:"..you don't have any, especially after the whole claim has been debunked."

I'll anxiously await your irrefutable evidence...........LOL

Forum List

Back