How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

which is why the "deal" went no further than being discussed briefly. If you had half a brain...you'd know that, Nat!

You should know, that Trump DID sign a "Letter of Intent" with a country that is under sanctions.
But other idiots like middlefingerbaby will "praise" your efforts to make this out to be nothing.....LOL
Oh so they only briefly discussed treason? Oh that's different. Had they talked a minute or two more this would be a something burger but now, it's nothing.

"Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it",

I especially like THAT line...."Our boy".....Gotta love it....
/----/ What is there to spin, you glittering jewel of colossal ignorance? He said what he said. We are expected to defend every utterance by every Trump supporter on the planet while you give a free pass to everything Hildabeast supporters say?
bored.jpg

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

So with the help from the Russians, Hillary received 2.86 million more votes.
Your turn in the barrel comes next election day boedi America now sees you for the scum you and your president are

I thought that was going to happen last election? I mean no way would Clinton lose to Trump. The Democrats need to be honest as to why they lost, until then they will continue to struggle.

That's what the left is so mad about. They can't understand how someone so unbeatable could lose. They don't know how to act so they lash out in frustration.
We didn't like the GWB election either but didn't object as much as we do now And the reason is we know trump is a complete lying thieving AH with not a presidential bone in his body,,,,gwb was just a jerk

But you got your ****** in between the two and that's all that matters to you.
con man big sale today get your white sheets 2 for the price of 1

Perhaps Larry Wilmore should wear one.. 1:17

Go ahead and say the use of a TERM you call racist isn't when a black guy uses it. Did you notice Obama grinning like a mule when Wilmore made the statement? That's acknowledgement.

Americans must be informed and made aware that the Russians put Donald Trump in the White House.
No, retard, 304 electoral votes put Trump in the White House and only 227 kept your bitch out of it. How's that for something that can be proven?
He would have never gotten the votes without the help he got from Putin and his Russian friends. Insult post all you want, it is expected from folks like you who rely on those kinds of deflections and diversions. Trump would never have gotten the votes needed without Russian help.
/----/ No proof of any Russian interference otherwise it would have been spread like wildfire across the MSM.

Americans must be informed and made aware that the Russians put Donald Trump in the White House.
No, retard, 304 electoral votes put Trump in the White House and only 227 kept your bitch out of it. How's that for something that can be proven?
He would have never gotten the votes without the help he got from Putin and his Russian friends. Insult post all you want, it is expected from folks like you who rely on those kinds of deflections and diversions. Trump would never have gotten the votes needed without Russian help.
/----/ No proof of any Russian interference otherwise it would have been spread like wildfire across the MSM.

By now, if they had the proof to support the claims, they would have shown it.

He got the votes within the 50 states and DC that culminated in his 304 total. Are you saying that the Russians called all of those people that voted for Trump?

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

Moron....what does the above have to do with the thread's topic???

*sigh* You really are a fish in a barrel, bub...and a sad little bottom feeder at that.
Your turn in the barrel comes next election day boedi America now sees you for the scum you and your president are

I thought that was going to happen last election? I mean no way would Clinton lose to Trump. The Democrats need to be honest as to why they lost, until then they will continue to struggle.

That's what the left is so mad about. They can't understand how someone so unbeatable could lose. They don't know how to act so they lash out in frustration.
We didn't like the GWB election either but didn't object as much as we do now And the reason is we know trump is a complete lying thieving AH with not a presidential bone in his body,,,,gwb was just a jerk

Wrong. You all have just succumbed to the Global Elite propaganda and program to destroy Western Civilization and enslave the masses. You are the duped mob they aim at targets.

which is why the "deal" went no further than being discussed briefly. If you had half a brain...you'd know that, Nat!

You should know, that Trump DID sign a "Letter of Intent" with a country that is under sanctions.
But other idiots like middlefingerbaby will "praise" your efforts to make this out to be nothing.....LOL

What the hell is a "letter of intent?" No developer signs such a document in this country. You don't need the permission of the federal government to build a hotel.

What is there to spin, you glittering jewel of colossal ignorance? He said what he said. We are expected to defend every utterance by every Trump supporter on the planet

The poor, poor orange baby;an innocent victim of those mean liberals ........LOL

What is there to spin, you glittering jewel of colossal ignorance? He said what he said. We are expected to defend every utterance by every Trump supporter on the planet

The poor, poor orange baby;an innocent victim of those mean liberals ........LOL

You lefties vile tactics have, not surprising pissed off just about everyone who is not one of you.

NOw you are acting as though our completely reasonable response to you fuckers being assholes, is the sign of something wrong with us.

Do you realize that such behavior is not discussion, but more "fighting words"?

Do you want violence? Is that what you think will work out for you?

You don't need the permission of the federal government to build a hotel.

Sure, fuck head.........Build a complex in a foreign country under sanctions....You forgot THAT little difference, right you blubbering idiot?......LOL

You lefties vile tactics have, not surprising pissed off just about everyone who is not one of you.

NOT everybody.....Just that 1/3 of Americans who are Trump ass-kissers......LOL

Sure, fuck head.........Build a complex in a foreign country under sanctions....You forgot THAT little difference, right you blubbering idiot?......LOL
/----/ Wasn't it you who yesterday mocked Trump for not closing the Russia deal when other hotels did, like the Ritz and Marriott? If it was you, why the change in attitude overnight?

/----/ Wasn't it you who yesterday mocked Trump for not closing the Russia deal when other hotels did, like the Ritz and Marriott? If it was you, why the change in attitude overnight?

Libs just say shit. THey don't mean nothing by it.

Libs just say shit. THey don't mean nothing by it.
/----/ Oh I know. I've been debating Libtard Moonbats since the 2000 election when they screamed "Count all da votes, Gore winds." But they need to be addressed otherwise they think they are being successful. Besides, maybe we can convince one out of ten that they are wrong.

But you got your ****** in between the two and that's all that matters to you.
I became a Dem in 2000 I dislike most everything about Republicans and their leaders,,,, I voted for GWB and it was the worst vote of my life

You still in counseling for it?

He got the votes within the 50 states and DC that culminated in his 304 total. Are you saying that the Russians called all of those people that voted for Trump?

*sigh* You really are a fish in a barrel, bub...and a sad little bottom feeder at that.

Wrong. You all have just succumbed to the Global Elite propaganda and program to destroy Western Civilization and enslave the masses. You are the duped mob they aim at targets.
boedi,,,if you ever need a job FOX will love to have you

Forum List

Back