How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

So with the help from the Russians, Hillary received 2.86 million more votes.
Your turn in the barrel comes next election day boedi America now sees you for the scum you and your president are

I thought that was going to happen last election? I mean no way would Clinton lose to Trump. The Democrats need to be honest as to why they lost, until then they will continue to struggle.

That's what the left is so mad about. They can't understand how someone so unbeatable could lose. They don't know how to act so they lash out in frustration.
We didn't like the GWB election either but didn't object as much as we do now And the reason is we know trump is a complete lying thieving AH with not a presidential bone in his body,,,,gwb was just a jerk

But you got your ****** in between the two and that's all that matters to you.
I became a Dem in 2000 I dislike most everything about Republicans and their leaders,,,, I voted for GWB and it was the worst vote of my life

Last time I looked, 2008 and 2012 were after you said you became a Democrat. My statement stands, moron.

You voted twice for Obama. Those were the two worst votes of your life.

Americans must be informed and made aware that the Russians put Donald Trump in the White House.

LOL-Th.gif

I thought that was going to happen last election? I mean no way would Clinton lose to Trump. The Democrats need to be honest as to why they lost, until then they will continue to struggle.

That's what the left is so mad about. They can't understand how someone so unbeatable could lose. They don't know how to act so they lash out in frustration.
We didn't like the GWB election either but didn't object as much as we do now And the reason is we know trump is a complete lying thieving AH with not a presidential bone in his body,,,,gwb was just a jerk

I became a Dem in 2000 I dislike most everything about Republicans and their leaders,,,, I voted for GWB and it was the worst vote of my life

Last time I looked, 2008 and 2012 were after you said you became a Democrat. My statement stands, moron.

If God were willing I'd vote for him again

Going for the trifecta of bad votes, huh?

I bet you would. For some reason you strike me as one of those that views his skin color as a qualification. Thanks for putting yet another unqualified black in a government job and government housing. Just what the country didn't need more of.

I bet you would. For some reason you strike me as one of those that views his skin color as a qualification. Thanks for putting yet another unqualified black in a government job and government housing. Just what the country didn't need more of.
Who is the leader of housing now Dr lol Carson??

and btw when I don't have a tan I am a white guy.....

I'm sure you consider a renowned surgeon an Uncle Tom because he's a Republican. He could help you but I'm not sure he's ever had experience dealing with someone having shit where his brains should be.

Dr. Carson will be working to find ways to reduce the number of people in government housing. Obama wanted more there.

and btw when I don't have a tan I am a white guy.....

No one said anything about your race. However, that is untrue. You're white trash no matter how much of a tan you have. You were born that way.

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe
So now people that Trump simply knows, but who do not work for him, are being investigated for their Russian ties?

You snowflakes are so desperate that it's positively hilarious.

I think the mods are laughing themselves to death.
Yes. Anyone who knows Trump and Russian links is under investigation. Manafort, Flynn, sessions, Don jr, kushner and all the rest

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe

This is like the third thread you've started on this nothing burger.

Stop spamming
It's now a something burger

Your hero Hillary Clinton sold 20% of US uranium rights to Russia and your pissed off that someone that Trump knew tried to make a buck off a hotel?

Shit, this fucked up story has been debunked for years.....BUT, you and fucked up hannity just keep on repeating it......

HOWEVER, thanks for the bump, nitwit........LOL

Not quite. One need only look at the timing.

The truth about the Hillary Clinton-Russia-Uranium 'scandal'

• Apr. 28, 2015, 8:53 AM
[...]
The basic facts: This story is about the sale of a controlling stake in a Canadian company called Uranium One to Rosatom, the Russian atomic energy agency. Because Uranium One controlled uranium mines in the United States, the sale had to be approved by the Committee on Foreign Investment In the United States (CFIUS), part of the executive branch.

A number of investors in Uranium One gave donations to the Clinton Foundation during the time the sale was being considered (between 2008 and 2010), in part through the participation of Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining magnate who was a large donor to the Foundation and who had controlled a company that eventually bought Uranium One (according to the Times, Giustra sold his interest in the company in 2007, before the Rosatom deal).

In addition, Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 in 2010 to give a speech to a Russian bank with ties to the Russian government. The U.S. government eventually approved the deal in 2010.

What's the allegation against Hillary Clinton? The reason this is a story is the potential that there was some quid pro quo involved: that in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation and/or the speech Bill Clinton gave in Russia, Hillary Clinton used her position as Secretary of State to make approval of this sale happen. It need not be explicit, but at the very least there has to be a connection between donations and official action that Clinton took.

What's the evidence for that allegation? There isn't any, at least not yet. The only evidence is timing: people who would benefit from the sale made donations to the foundation at around the same time the matter was before the government.

What's the evidence in Clinton's favor? Even if Clinton had wanted to make sure the sale was approved, it wouldn't have been possible for her to do it on her own. CFIUS is made up of not only the Secretary of State, but also the secretaries of Treasury, Justice, Homeland Security, Commerce, Defense, and Energy, as well as the heads of the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy.

The truth about the Hillary Clinton-Russia-Uranium 'scandal'

My highlight.

Is there any question in your mind that a criminal cabal headed by the Clinton's who corrupted the DNC into rewarding Hillary with the nomination along with even seeing to it that Hillary was given questions prior to a debate.

You also ignore the fact that Chinese operatives, associated with the Clinton's were convicted of making illegal contributions their campaigns. This motivated President Clinton to make possible the sale of our rocket guidance systems and motors to the Chinese. Prior to that sale, the Chinese had a difficult time hitting the Pacific Ocean with their rockets. Now they have ICBM's which can kill satellites.

Your statements simply prove your gullibility and ignorance. But hey, go for it, I enjoy your posts which give me and any reasonable person a good chuckle!

Ah, the point was that Sater didn't have the email address of the Kremlin bigshots, Playtim

Ahhhhhh, the old "didn't have the right email defense" .."right up there with the Twinkie defense".....LOL.

When someone's claiming that they have "insider" connections with the powers that be in Russia but they don't have those people's email addresses...it's rather obvious that they're full of shit and they really have very few if any connections with the people who are running things in Russia...which is why the "deal" went no further than being discussed briefly. If you had half a brain...you'd know that, Nat!

This is like the third thread you've started on this nothing burger.

Stop spamming
It's now a something burger
PHHHHHHHHHHT!!!

It's still a huge nothing burger.

Ah, the point was that Sater didn't have the email address of the Kremlin bigshots, Playtim

Ahhhhhh, the old "didn't have the right email defense" .."right up there with the Twinkie defense".....LOL.

When someone's claiming that they have "insider" connections with the powers that be in Russia but they don't have those people's email addresses...it's rather obvious that they're full of shit and they really have very few if any connections with the people who are running things in Russia...which is why the "deal" went no further than being discussed briefly. If you had half a brain...you'd know that, Nat!
Nat doesn't know that. He's dumber than a cockroach. Anyone who believes this whole Russian collusion story is equally dumb.

He got the votes within the 50 states and DC that culminated in his 304 total. Are you saying that the Russians called all of those people that voted for Trump?

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

*sigh* You really are a fish in a barrel, bub...and a sad little bottom feeder at that.
Your turn in the barrel comes next election day boedi America now sees you for the scum you and your president are

con man big sale today get your white sheets 2 for the price of 1

which is why the "deal" went no further than being discussed briefly. If you had half a brain...you'd know that, Nat!

You should know, that Trump DID sign a "Letter of Intent" with a country that is under sanctions.
But other idiots like middlefingerbaby will "praise" your efforts to make this out to be nothing.....LOL

Forum List

Back