How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

RED-LIGHTS-WHITE-HOUSE-009-01-800x416.jpg

This friom a band of jackasses that freaked out because Bill Clinton got head in his office.

Yes, a President winning an election by pursuing & receiving help from Russia is a big fucking deal. My God you people are dumber than shit.

Listen to the douche bag who "freaked out" because Trump said, in private, that hot babes will let you grab their pussy when you are famous. Let's see, stuffing your cock down some intern's throat in the Oval office while you are president is nothing for voters to be upset about, but merely talking about feeling up some starlet who allows it is a crime against humanity.

It never ceases to amaze me how you left-wing cockroaches are unable to see the hypocrisy of that.

BTW, Republicans were actually "freaked out" by Clinton's illegal efforts to cover his tracks after he had been found out.

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe
So now people that Trump simply knows, but who do not work for him, are being investigated for their Russian ties?

You snowflakes are so desperate that it's positively hilarious.

I think the mods are laughing themselves to death.
Trump soliciting help to get Russia election aid.from those people not working for him is evidently OK.

Trump did no such thing, douche bag.

*sigh* You really are a fish in a barrel, bub...and a sad little bottom feeder at that.

You should know, that I LOVE the above types of comments from moronic right wingers.....LOL

Were you 1/4 as smart as you think you are you'd know you're being played. The Political Class has you roped into their little game (or matrix) if you will and you're just gliding along.

Again, how does your off-topic "response" address the O/P?????......Any idea?

You are a glutton for punishment.

Not really........but pissing off right-wing morons (like you) with the fact that they CANNOT address a thread's topic because....."its too harsh on the orange clown"........makes me rather glad I'm not them.

You are a glutton for punishment.

Not really........but pissing off right-wing morons (like you) with the fact that they CANNOT address a thread's topic because....."its too harsh on the orange clown"........makes me rather glad I'm not them.
I didn't chime in to address the OP. I responded to some idiot post one of your fellow cockroaches submitted.

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe
If they can’t spin it most on the right will just lie about it.

Listen to the douche bag who "freaked out" because Trump said, in private, that hot babes will let you grab their pussy when you are famous.
WTF do you mean "in private" Trump was being followed by a film crew

Trump knew he was being recorded, and even signed a release.

They don't even try to spin anymore... they just plug their ears and sing "la la la la la"

He got the votes within the 50 states and DC that culminated in his 304 total. Are you saying that the Russians called all of those people that voted for Trump?

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

So with the help from the Russians, Hillary received 2.86 million more votes.
Oh, the Heartbreak of Constitutional Illiteracy on Parade!

Moron....what does the above have to do with the thread's topic???

*sigh* You really are a fish in a barrel, bub...and a sad little bottom feeder at that.
Your turn in the barrel comes next election day boedi America now sees you for the scum you and your president are

I thought that was going to happen last election? I mean no way would Clinton lose to Trump. The Democrats need to be honest as to why they lost, until then they will continue to struggle.

Americans must be informed and made aware that the Russians put Donald Trump in the White House.
No, retard, 304 electoral votes put Trump in the White House and only 227 kept your bitch out of it. How's that for something that can be proven?
He would have never gotten the votes without the help he got from Putin and his Russian friends. Insult post all you want, it is expected from folks like you who rely on those kinds of deflections and diversions. Trump would never have gotten the votes needed without Russian help.

I've yet to see one shred of evidence that anything Russia did affected a single vote cast in the US, Camp! Trump got the votes needed because Hillary Clinton ran one of the worst campaigns in the history of politics. She didn't spend time campaigning in the Rust Belt because she assumed that she would win there. She and her minions over at the DNC got caught red handed fixing the process in the primaries so that Bernie Sanders never had a chance at getting the nomination...which pissed off Bernie's supporters so much that many of them stayed home on election day. Clinton hid from the Press...not giving a press conference for months at a time because she didn't want to have to answer questions about Benghazi and then emails. She destroyed evidence that Congressional investigators were asking for and lied about what she'd done.

Trump didn't NEED Russian help to defeat Hillary...his biggest asset in that political fight was Clinton herself!

Forum List

Back