How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

I'd rather have the Russians voting, then the millions of illegal's

The MOST that has been ACCUSED is that some russian hacker released the truth from HIllary's emails.

bfd.

No way numbnuts.

How many of the Trump team have been caught lying about meetings with the Russians?

Trump lied when he said no one in his campaign had contact with the Russians.

E-mails were hacked from Hliiary's campaign by the Russians but who directed them to release what & when?

You Russian dick sucking Trump supporting assholes are here defending Russian interference in our elections & you consider yourselves American? You should be pissed off but hey, they helped your lying, business cheat, fraud, women groping, Accused child rapist, fat assed Trump get elected so you support it.

You & your crowd of feeble minded jerkoffs bitched & bitched about e-mails for nearly two years with no proof of anything.

Your raving is a great way to see how bitter and hurt you are still from your stinging defeat.

Your homophobic red baiting is noted and dismissed. Neither is relevant.

Your fantasy of Trump working with the Russians is based on the thinnest of pretenses.

Trade and Immigration were the policies the drove Trump to victory.

I can understand why you are desperate to find some way to hide from that reasonable truth.

The American voters chose how the electoral votes were divided. That's how the process works and it's clear you don't understand it fully nor why it was created that way.

You and your fellow right wingers can claim that the electoral college voted this orange clown in....BUT, refrain from saying that the American voters allowed this idiot in the WH......Its just NOT true.

Add yourself to the list of those that have no clue how the system works.

Look, we know how the system works.

It is a fact that your orange buddy lost the popular vote. Quit your fucking whining & STFU.

If you did, you wouldn't keep bringing up the nationwide popular vote. It, in no way, determines the President.

I'll STFU when you're man enough to back up the demand, NL. Until then, keep kissing Obama's black ass like a good little BOY.

The MOST that has been ACCUSED is that some russian hacker released the truth from HIllary's emails.

bfd.

No way numbnuts.

How many of the Trump team have been caught lying about meetings with the Russians?

E-mails were hacked from Hliiary's campaign by the Russians but who directed them to release what & when?

You Russian dick sucking Trump supporting assholes are here defending Russian interference in our elections & you consider yourselves American? You should be pissed off but hey, they helped your lying, business cheat, fraud, women groping, Accused child rapist, fat assed Trump get elected so you support it.

You & your crowd of feeble minded jerkoffs bitched & bitched about e-mails for nearly two years with no proof of anything.

Your bitch lost and you simply can't handle it. I've never seen such a bunch of whiners cry about losing.

They want to bring the country down around their ears

bfd.

No way numbnuts.

Your bitch lost and you simply can't handle it. I've never seen such a bunch of whiners cry about losing.
Hillary lost. She had more votes that Mr Orange Fatass. Deal with it.

227 is greater than 304?

One of Trump GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS, is having the racist, right wing pigs come out of the closet in all their hooded glory.

The American voters chose how the electoral votes were divided. That's how the process works and it's clear you don't understand it fully nor why it was created that way.

You and your fellow right wingers can claim that the electoral college voted this orange clown in....BUT, refrain from saying that the American voters allowed this idiot in the WH......Its just NOT true.

It is a fact that your orange buddy lost the popular vote. Quit your fucking whining & STFU.

Have you considered, instead of doubling down on your hate and bile, of looking at what is actually happening and calming the fuck down, hysterical boy?

Have you considered, instead of doubling down on your hate and bile, of looking at what is actually happening and calming the fuck down, hysterical boy?

He can't understand that nationwide popular vote doesn't pick the President.

One of Trump GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS, is having the racist, right wing pigs come out of the closet in all their hooded glory.

62218969f2aa6aefc3a12bf26d4a3c95.jpg

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe

A mountain of evidence that Trump and his flying monkeys colluded with Russia. If HRC had done any of this cons would be apoplecticly cutting themselves.

And you are asking conservatives how they can spin something? Uh they spin naturally at ludicrous speed so this won't be a stretch for them.

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe

A mountain of evidence that Trump and his flying monkeys colluded with Russia. If HRC had done any of this cons would be apoplecticly cutting themselves.

And you are asking conservatives how they can spin something? Uh they spin naturally at ludicrous speed so this won't be a stretch for them.

By mountain, you mean something like this?

1sp12o.jpg

Well, we can all see HOW, moronic right wingers "SPUN" this thread away from the shit that Trump is facing (and will be facing).......The spin, as always, is to attack Hillary and Obama, and, in one idiot, racist, right winger's case, call me a "****** lover"

BE PROUD, right wingers......

Last edited:
Sorry kid, I keep telling you I'm not a Rump guy.

There'll be a LOT of you fucked morons saying EXACTLY the above.....real soon........LOL
The RUMP bashed ryan ,mcconnell McCain and other republican leaders and all Dems NOT ONCE did the pos have something to say about his pal Putin that put him in a bad light But each day is bringing new evidence and soon the pos will be leaving our WH along with his stinkin family

No way numbnuts.

Emails involving Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, and Trump’s agent, Felix Sater, generated a series of revelations on Monday. First came news that Trump had sent convicted fraudster Sater to Moscow for a supposed real estate deal not just in 2007, as had been previously reported, but in 2015 and 2016, during the presidential campaign. Sater stated he would work with Vladimir Putin’s team so that “Our boy can become president of the United States.”

Oh, the Heartbreak of Constitutional Illiteracy on Parade!

Emails involving Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, and Trump’s agent, Felix Sater, generated a series of revelations on Monday. First came news that Trump had sent convicted fraudster Sater to Moscow for a supposed real estate deal not just in 2007, as had been previously reported, but in 2015 and 2016, during the presidential campaign. Sater stated he would work with Vladimir Putin’s team so that “Our boy can become president of the United States.”

There are ONLY 2 ways that Trump can respond to the above.....

One,he can OPENLY admit that he lied when he repeatedly stated that he had NO business deals with Russia ....OR

Two, he can say, I have no idea what my family and servants are doing behind my back (while golfing).....Although he DID SIGN a "letter of Intent."

Forum List

Back