How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe

You forgot to mention that he is a Joooooo and that Trump is both an Evul Nazi Antisemite who hates Joooooos as well as a pawn of Israel.
Yes he forgot Let me be the 1st who agrees with your statement but you left out a lot grifter crook pussy grabber pervert etc etc

Yeah, he left out all the snowflake horseshit smears.

Poor Gantty, desperate much? The entire article is a nothing burger. You're losing it kid.

Thanks....You Trump ass-kissers have NOTHING to worry about,then.....Just keep that head firmly up your asses and "all will be well"..............LOL..

Sorry kid, I keep telling you I'm not a Rump guy. Unlike you though I do have integrity. Say did ever figure out that whole 3/5ths thing?

Buddy our boy can become president[/QUOTE]

The nomenclature, "OUR BOY" is so damn telling on HOW Trump is regarded as a stooge EVEN by his own staff....... LOL

You wondered how they would spin this one - Just like they always do. they just ignore it.

1317ckCOMIC-surrender-is-victory.png

That's the point child, his own article makes it clear that there is no there there.

That would mean something if we used overall popular vote to pick the President. We don't. That you idiots keeps harping on it proves you don't understand how we do or why such a system was put in place.

True.......The electoral College(and Putin) chose Trump.....
BUT, the American voters DID NOT........LOL

The American voters chose how the electoral votes were divided. That's how the process works and it's clear you don't understand it fully nor why it was created that way.
Bush was outvoted too Trump and gwb 2 stabs in Americas heart,,,,,both outvoted

Electoral college vote 2000 - Bush (271) Gore (266)

Electoral college vote 2004 - Bush (286) Kerry (251)

Electoral vote 2016 - Trump (304) Clinton (227)

Please learn how the system works before responding again.
We all know to our despair how the system works We think it's wrong The way it works it got us gwb and now trump the biggest crappola ever to enter our WH
Obamacare was wrong. Nevertheless, we're stuck with it.

True.......The electoral College(and Putin) chose Trump.....
BUT, the American voters DID NOT........LOL

The American voters chose how the electoral votes were divided. That's how the process works and it's clear you don't understand it fully nor why it was created that way.

We all know to our despair how the system works We think it's wrong The way it works it got us gwb and now trump the biggest crappola ever to enter our WH

You couldn't explain it in any detail if your life depended on it. If all of you knew, there would be no mention of nationwide popular vote in your answers unless you're willing to say you think irrelevant information matters.
The majority is irrelevant?? you MUST be a republican

This friom a band of jackasses that freaked out because Bill Clinton got head in his office.

Yes, a President winning an election by pursuing & receiving help from Russia is a big fucking deal. My God you people are dumber than shit.

You couldn't explain it in any detail if your life depended on it. If all of you knew, there would be no mention of nationwide popular vote in your answers unless you're willing to say you think irrelevant information matters.
The majority is irrelevant?? you MUST be a republican

No, a majority of electoral votes is relevant. That's why I say what I say. You seem to be ignoring how the system works and why such a system was put in place. You keep saying you understand the system but keep brining up things that aren't part of it. You said earlier you don't like the system. Tough shit. Does that mean it shouldn't function as the Constitution says because you dislike it? Your answer either way won't look good for you.

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe
So now people that Trump simply knows, but who do not work for him, are being investigated for their Russian ties?

You snowflakes are so desperate that it's positively hilarious.

I think the mods are laughing themselves to death.
Trump soliciting help to get Russia election aid.from those people not working for him is evidently OK.

You're such an optimist!

I can't understand why people like eddie don't get it. In every election for President since G. Washington's first victory, with the exception of 1800 and 1824 which were chosen by the House based on the Constitution, the person becoming President received a majority of electoral votes. Not once was the overall popular vote ever considered in any of them.
So lets just ignore the MAJORITY of citizens voting?

Try taking a civics class, bub.

You're such an optimist!

I can't understand why people like eddie don't get it. In every election for President since G. Washington's first victory, with the exception of 1800 and 1824 which were chosen by the House based on the Constitution, the person becoming President received a majority of electoral votes. Not once was the overall popular vote ever considered in any of them.
So lets just ignore the MAJORITY of citizens voting?

Try taking a civics class, bub.

He did. He failed.

What he's doing equates to someone saying that individual grades in one school class dictates the final grade in other school classes. They don't. Their individual classes where the overall grade in class A is based solely on the individual grades from class A. Same for classes B - whatever. The only relationship those grades have with each other is determining GPA.

This friom a band of jackasses that freaked out because Bill Clinton got head in his office.

Yes, a President winning an election by pursuing & receiving help from Russia is a big fucking deal. My God you people are dumber than shit.

Yet no proof of what you say happened has been shown.

Voice on phone: Junior, you need to meet with us Russians because he can help Senior get eleted by dgib=iving you Information about Clinton.

Jr: Great, I'll call Manafort & get Kushner & Flynn & we will meet in secret

But noooooooooooooooo. Nothing happening here!!! Nooooooooooooooo

You forgot to mention that he is a Joooooo and that Trump is both an Evul Nazi Antisemite who hates Joooooos as well as a pawn of Israel.
Yes he forgot Let me be the 1st who agrees with your statement but you left out a lot grifter crook pussy grabber pervert etc etc

If he grabbed Dick, you'd be cool with that? Right?

Voice on phone: Junior, you need to meet with us Russians because he can help Senior get eleted by dgib=iving you Information about Clinton.

Oh, I get it. You're mad Hillary got CAUGHT.

You and your fellow right wingers can claim that the electoral college voted this orange clown in....BUT, refrain from saying that the American voters allowed this idiot in the WH......Its just NOT true.

I'd rather have the Russians voting, then the millions of illegal's

You and your fellow right wingers can claim that the electoral college voted this orange clown in....BUT, refrain from saying that the American voters allowed this idiot in the WH......Its just NOT true.

SUre it is. Just not in the way, ie mob rule, that you would like.

Oh, I get it. You're mad Hillary got CAUGHT.

Caught doing what?

Add yourself to the list of those that have no clue how the system works.

Forum List

Back