How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

Of course, we ALSO have this bit of DIRECT Trump involvement with Russia.that he repeatedly stated he had NO involvement with.......

Four months into his campaign for president of the United States, Donald Trump signed a “letter of intent” to pursue a Trump Tower-style building development in Moscow, according to a statement from the then-Trump Organization Chief Counsel Michael Cohen.

The involvement of then-candidate Trump in a proposed Russian development deal contradicts repeated statements Trump made during the campaign, including telling ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos in July 2016 that his business had “no relationship to Russia whatsoever.”............Cohen specifically says in his statement that Trump was told three times about the Moscow proposal.

abcnews.go.com/…

Hey Gnat4900, if you can't even get the republicans and conservatives on USMB to "impeach Trump" how are you going to get the GOP majorities in the house and Senate to impeach him?

Its not my job to "correct" right wing morons on here;nor is it my job to develop a spine and moral compass for elected or selected GOPers in congress.....

My humble role on here is to remind you what fucked up morons Trump ass-kissers are......LOL

Americans must be informed and made aware that the Russians put Donald Trump in the White House.

Yes, but Trump ass-kissers consider this an "inconvenient truth"........So they're putting their heads even further up their sorry asses........LOL

America's worst enemy.

For more than a year now, I've been astounded at RWNJs open treason. Now they're openly fascist nazis.

In any event, this is just more evidence that pino trump is Putin's puppet and so are the trumpanzees.

IMG_1527.JPG

Americans must be informed and made aware that the Russians put Donald Trump in the White House.

Yes, but Trump ass-kissers consider this an "inconvenient truth"........So they're putting their heads even further up their sorry asses........LOL

America's worst enemy.

For more than a year now, I've been astounded at RWNJs open treason. Now they're openly fascist nazis.

In any event, this is just more evidence that pino trump is Putin's puppet and so are the trumpanzees.

IMG_1527.JPG

Your hysteria knows no bounds.

Godwining and red baiting in the same small post.

Get a grip. 2020 is a long time away. YOu need to pace yourself, or you won't make it.

America's worst enemy.

IMG_1527.JPG

Your hysteria knows no bounds.

Godwining and red baiting in the same small post.

Get a grip. 2020 is a long time away. YOu need to pace yourself, or you won't make it.

I certainly agree with your last line.

We're only 7 months in to this debacle and we can no longer keep up with his constant lies, his treason, his childish tweets and all the rest. He's a drama queen and an embarrassment. A hot mess.

Just remember -- YOU did this.

Poor Gantty, desperate much? The entire article is a nothing burger. You're losing it kid.

Thanks....You Trump ass-kissers have NOTHING to worry about,then.....Just keep that head firmly up your asses and "all will be well"..............LOL..

Of course, we ALSO have this bit of DIRECT Trump involvement with Russia.that he repeatedly stated he had NO involvement with.......

Four months into his campaign for president of the United States, Donald Trump signed a “letter of intent” to pursue a Trump Tower-style building development in Moscow, according to a statement from the then-Trump Organization Chief Counsel Michael Cohen.

The involvement of then-candidate Trump in a proposed Russian development deal contradicts repeated statements Trump made during the campaign, including telling ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos in July 2016 that his business had “no relationship to Russia whatsoever.”............Cohen specifically says in his statement that Trump was told three times about the Moscow proposal.

abcnews.go.com/…

"Proposal"

Thanks for pointing that out.

Now show the documents.

Of course you don't have anything but speculation that someone who knew someone said something.

WOW, NOW THATS NEWS!

Thanks in advance.

That would mean something if we used overall popular vote to pick the President. We don't. That you idiots keeps harping on it proves you don't understand how we do or why such a system was put in place.

True.......The electoral College(and Putin) chose Trump.....
BUT, the American voters DID NOT........LOL

The job title is President of the United States. Not President of the American People.

Mmm, no, that in no way means that.

That is the Voices in Your Head lying to you.

When you call a 71 year old infantile moron, "OUR BOY".....some conclusions could be made....LOL

Mmm, no, that in no way means that.

That is the Voices in Your Head lying to you.

When you call a 71 year old infantile moron, "OUR BOY".....some conclusions could be made....LOL

Sure, all different kinds.

Like, only a delusional fool would call a man that defeated 16 primary opponents and then Hillary, a moron.

BUt as to being called "our boy"?

Obviously just a sign that the wanted to consider himself a peer of Trump. Understandably so.

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe
Well he said his high white high school uneducated boys wouldnt mind if he shot someone on 5 th avv
What will they brlieve? His golden rain video?
Maybe jealous

That would mean something if we used overall popular vote to pick the President. We don't. That you idiots keeps harping on it proves you don't understand how we do or why such a system was put in place.

True.......The electoral College(and Putin) chose Trump.....
BUT, the American voters DID NOT........LOL

The American voters chose how the electoral votes were divided. That's how the process works and it's clear you don't understand it fully nor why it was created that way.

Forum List

Back