How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

RED-LIGHTS-WHITE-HOUSE-009-01-800x416.jpg

This friom a band of jackasses that freaked out because Bill Clinton got head in his office.

Yes, a President winning an election by pursuing & receiving help from Russia is a big fucking deal. My God you people are dumber than shit.

Yet no proof of what you say happened has been shown.

Voice on phone: Junior, you need to meet with us Russians because he can help Senior get eleted by dgib=iving you Information about Clinton.

Jr: Great, I'll call Manafort & get Kushner & Flynn & we will meet in secret

But noooooooooooooooo. Nothing happening here!!! Nooooooooooooooo

Oh, I get it. You're mad Hillary got CAUGHT.

Caught doing what?

How can information be divulged if it doesn't happen?

That would mean something if we used overall popular vote to pick the President. We don't. That you idiots keeps harping on it proves you don't understand how we do or why such a system was put in place.

True.......The electoral College(and Putin) chose Trump.....
BUT, the American voters DID NOT........LOL

The American voters chose how the electoral votes were divided. That's how the process works and it's clear you don't understand it fully nor why it was created that way.
Bush was outvoted too Trump and gwb 2 stabs in Americas heart,,,,,both outvoted

Electoral college vote 2000 - Bush (271) Gore (266)

Electoral college vote 2004 - Bush (286) Kerry (251)

Electoral vote 2016 - Trump (304) Clinton (227)

Please learn how the system works before responding again.
We all know to our despair how the system works We think it's wrong The way it works it got us gwb and now trump the biggest crappola ever to enter our WH

You know how the system works!? Yet you continue to play the system....put down that EBT card.

Delusional right wingers seem to have ONLY one chant, 'we won, we won....OUR [orange] BOY won"
.....and completely NEGLECT what this thread is about...........Trump is a stooge for Putin, not much more than a Putin bitch.....

I'd rather have the Russians voting, then the millions of illegal's

The MOST that has been ACCUSED is that some russian hacker released the truth from HIllary's emails.

bfd.

What Hillary supporters seem to forget is that the truth can't be divulged unless the action occurred. Their mindset is it wasn't wrong that she did what the emails said but that she got caught having done what they showed she did.

Delusional right wingers seem to have ONLY one chant, 'we won, we won....OUR [orange] BOY won"
.....and completely NEGLECT what this thread is about...........Trump is a stooge for Putin, not much more than a Putin bitch.....

Because of idle speculation from a third party?

Wow. Your hysterical butthurtness is not diminishing at all.

What Hillary supporters seem to forget is that the truth can't be divulged unless the action occurred. Their mindset is it wasn't wrong that she did what the emails said but that she got caught having done what they showed she did.

Fuck head......Is the ABOVE what this thread's about???

Afraid of the shit that's piling up on your orange clown?

Stick to the topic.....

Fuck head......Is the ABOVE what this thread's about???

Afraid of the shit that's piling up on your orange clown?

Stick to the topic.....

I don't take orders from you. Get back before you lose your place in Obama ass kiss line.

The MOST that has been ACCUSED is that some russian hacker released the truth from HIllary's emails.

bfd.

No way numbnuts.

How many of the Trump team have been caught lying about meetings with the Russians?

Trump lied when he said no one in his campaign had contact with the Russians.

E-mails were hacked from Hliiary's campaign by the Russians but who directed them to release what & when?

You Russian dick sucking Trump supporting assholes are here defending Russian interference in our elections & you consider yourselves American? You should be pissed off but hey, they helped your lying, business cheat, fraud, women groping, Accused child rapist, fat assed Trump get elected so you support it.

You & your crowd of feeble minded jerkoffs bitched & bitched about e-mails for nearly two years with no proof of anything.

I don't take orders from you. Get back before you lose your place in Obama ass kiss line.

You can ALWAYS say that Trump didn't know that Moscow was in Russia....Maybe he thought it was Moscow, Idaho where he wanted to build his Trump Towers.......LOL

bfd.

No way numbnuts.

How many of the Trump team have been caught lying about meetings with the Russians?

E-mails were hacked from Hliiary's campaign by the Russians but who directed them to release what & when?

You Russian dick sucking Trump supporting assholes are here defending Russian interference in our elections & you consider yourselves American? You should be pissed off but hey, they helped your lying, business cheat, fraud, women groping, Accused child rapist, fat assed Trump get elected so you support it.

You & your crowd of feeble minded jerkoffs bitched & bitched about e-mails for nearly two years with no proof of anything.

Your bitch lost and you simply can't handle it. I've never seen such a bunch of whiners cry about losing.

You can ALWAYS say that Trump didn't know that Moscow was in Russia....Maybe he thought it was Moscow, Idaho where he wanted to build his Trump Towers.......LOL

I can say Obama doesn't know the number of states we have, that Hawaii is not in Asia, and Savannah GA, Charleston SC, and Jacksonville FL aren't on the Gulf coast.

The American voters chose how the electoral votes were divided. That's how the process works and it's clear you don't understand it fully nor why it was created that way.

You and your fellow right wingers can claim that the electoral college voted this orange clown in....BUT, refrain from saying that the American voters allowed this idiot in the WH......Its just NOT true.

Add yourself to the list of those that have no clue how the system works.

Look, we know how the system works.

It is a fact that your orange buddy lost the popular vote. Quit your fucking whining & STFU.

bfd.

No way numbnuts.

Your bitch lost and you simply can't handle it. I've never seen such a bunch of whiners cry about losing.
Hillary lost. She had more votes that Mr Orange Fatass. Deal with it.

You have a lot of company, NL.

"ahhhhhhh, NL.......Does that stand for ****** Lover........Scratch the surface of almost ANY right winger and VOILA' you got yourself a white supremacist......

BE PROUD of who is in your ilk, right wingers.........LOL

Forum List

Back