How Close is America to the "Workers Paradise"?

What is the "Workers Paradise" anyway?

When will we know we are there?

When the Proletariat control the means of production just like they do in every other Progressive Mecca?

It wouldn't probably fit the classification of a "Workers Paradise", but if there was at least some growth with workers wages in Real Dollars that reflected the growth prior to 1972. Since 1972 wages in Real Dollars have not equaled workers wages at their peak.
========================================
Real Wages Decline Again — Literally No One Notices
Your read it here first: Real wages fell 0.2% in 2012, down from $295.49 (1982-84 dollars) to $294.83 per week, according to the 2013 Economic Report of the President. Thus, a 1.9% increase in nominal wages was more than wiped out by inflation, marking the 40th consecutive year that real wages have remained below their 1972 peak.
Real Wages Decline Again ? Literally No One Notices - Business Insider
================================================
Obviously, this effects wage earners ability to participate in the consumer driven economy. As 70% of our economy is consumer driven, this isn't healthy for our economy, actually it makes the US economy in a constant position of being vulnerable.
The chart below shows the effect on the US's ability to recover from recessions. Please note how much longer it taken for this country to recover from recessions. The last three recessions have taken much longer to recover from than recessions when wages were increasing in Real Dollars.
It's very clear that in order for the US's economic security to be strong, we must have a strong working middle class. When we don't, the US economy is fragile.

Attachments

• $Screen Shot 2013-02-01 at 10.29.42 AM.jpg
    $Screen Shot 2013-02-01 at 10.29.42 AM.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 50
You do oppose taxation, correct? You do support, "Do whatever it takes" to get the black man in the WH, correct? You do oppose unionization or organization of workers, low pay & no benefits, correct. Sure you do. Just mention living wages and you go into a chinese commie stomp.

Shit, Tao , what are "living wages"...hurry up before I go into a Chinese commie stomp.

google break down again, cumtum?

Shit, Tao why the fuck do you use those terms if you don't know their meaning?!?!?!?!?

For the liberals/democrats/progressives the ultimate end goal is to make the U.S. exactly like N. Korea. .. :thup:

I don't believe that!

They would be content with the Democratic Republic of America, modeled on East Germany with a Stasi to be proud of.

:badgrin:

* imagining Americans driving Trabants*

Not ALL Americans would be driving cars like Trabants in the future People's Democracy. Most would not have a car at all, or be on six year waiting list to get one.

1 or 2%, 'The Vanguard of the Working Class' - that would be the Obama of the day and his party cronies - would have super luxury cars, drivers, country homes, good medical care and all the other nice things.

I don't believe that!

They would be content with the Democratic Republic of America, modeled on East Germany with a Stasi to be proud of.

:badgrin:

* imagining Americans driving Trabants*

Not ALL Americans would be driving cars like Trabants in the future People's Democracy. Most would not have a car at all, or be on six year waiting list to get one.

1 or 2%, 'The Vanguard of the Working Class' - that would be the Obama of the day and his party cronies - would have super luxury cars, drivers, country homes, good medical care and all the other nice things.

oh, I know. better than you do, since Finland fought their way out form the "liberation" grip in 1940 and was never "blessed" by it ;)

I was just being sarcastic.

Last edited:
What is the "Workers Paradise" anyway?

When will we know we are there?

When the Proletariat control the means of production just like they do in every other Progressive Mecca?

the moment you decide to leave the country and the immigration or security officer upon checking your passport will ask - and where is your outgoing permission visa? you don't have one? you can not go anywhere ;)

oops. sorry, for some reason i thought you were from Finland, Peter.

You were never "blessed", lucky you :)

We are closer to a "Couch Paradise" than a "Worker's Paradise"

Obama pays Americans to stay home, while penalizing employers.

The semi-Negro with a semi-plan has more than semi-failed.

We are closer to a "Couch Paradise" than a "Worker's Paradise"

Obama pays Americans to stay home, while penalizing employers.

The semi-Negro with a semi-plan has more than semi-failed.

The semi-destruction of the US is more than half enough to make its friends sad.

Forum List

Back