How collectivists took over America

"This video does not exist."

Do you have any thoughts of your own, or are you only able to paste a link to a video?

Now I see a link to a 13 and a half minute video entitled, "How Whites Took Over America".

I feel sorry for the American Indian. Here we have a land where men lived in loosly affiliated tribes. Statists would call it anarchy and refer to them as barbarians. They stood no chance against the Europeans who had come from oppressive statism in Europe. Such oppressive centralized governments tend to be war machines and control freaks. As a result, they are often able to crush their opponents without much of a problem.

Don't get me wrong, the Founding Fathers established a far less oppressive regime than what they came from, but compared to the American Indian, they were far worse.

The Founding Fathers were able to overcome the far more oppressive British Empire ONLY because of the great distance and expense it cause them to maintain it. Usually this does not happen. However, it was still similar enough to the oppressive form of government that they came from to easily subvert it back to an the oppressive form we see today.

$turn-in-your-weapons.jpg

As we see in the video, collectivists care nothing about race. Collectivists only use race to accomplish their aim which is control. Armed with rhetoric and demagoguery and the best educations money can buy, they are often able to talk circles around anyone who opposes them, that is, if they don't kill them first.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the American Indian. Here we have a land where men lived in loosly affiliated tribes. Statists would call it anarchy and refer to them as barbarians. They stood no chance against the Europeans who had come from oppressive statism in Europe. Such oppressive centralized governments tend to be war machines and control freaks. As a result, they are often able to crush their opponents without much of a problem.

Don't get me wrong, the Founding Fathers established a far less oppressive regime than what they came from, but compared to the American Indian, they were far worse.

The Founding Fathers were able to overcome the far more oppressive British Empire ONLY because of the great distance and expense it cause them to maintain it. Usually this does not happen. However, it was still similar enough to the oppressive form of government that they came from to easily subvert it back to an the oppressive form we see today.

View attachment 26580

As we see in the video, collectivists care nothing about race. Collectivists only use race to accomplish their aim which is control. Armed with rhetoric and demagoguery and the best educations money can buy, they are often able to talk circles around anyone who opposes them, that is, if they don't kill them first.

The idealization of Indians is hilarious. As if they were not warmaking, colonizing humans with aristocratic societies like the rest of us.

"Their skin shines like the sun. Some of them have hair made of gold. Their sticks make thunder like the gods." BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Who writes this shit?

Last edited:

View attachment 26580

Do you seriously believe that the Indians weren't as savage towards each other as the Europeans were towards them? You think tribes didn't war with each other, massacre each other, torture each other?

The video is a variation of another video posted on this forum a couple weeks ago. Instead of Injuns, it was Jews. I don't know which one was made first, but one is obviously stealing from the other.

It is white nationalist propaganda which reverses racial roles in a weak attempt to illustrate the WN argument, with the Nazis portrayed as Injuns in this video and as Zionists in the other.

The inbred rednecks attempting to sound like Injuns in this particular video is hilarious.

Last edited:

View attachment 26580

Do you seriously believe that the Indians weren't as savage towards each other as the Europeans were towards them? You think tribes didn't war with each other, massacre each other, torture each other?

We all fight in wars. That is human nature. What I'm attempting to show is the role of big government. It inherently strengthens military might and resources to fight. As was pointed out, the governments in Europe dwarfed those in the America's, hence they had the military might to conquer the Indians.

Look at America before WW1 and WW2. Each time we had a big government statist like Wilson or FDR to come in and make us more like the governments of our foes in order to defeat them. Unfortunately, this led to being turned into the foes we defeated. The next thing you know the US is in a war in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq etc., with troops now in over 70 countries around the world.

The video is a variation of another video posted on this forum a couple weeks ago. Instead of Injuns, it was Jews. I don't know which one was made first, but one is obviously stealing from the other.

It is white nationalist propaganda which reverses racial roles in a weak attempt to illustrate the WN argument, with the Nazis portrayed as Injuns in this video and as Zionists in the other.

The inbred rednecks attempting to sound like Injuns in this particular video is hilarious.

How are their points in the video invalid? All this demonstrates is the idiocy of the rhetoric out there on both sides.

Do you have any thoughts of your own, or are you only able to paste a link to a video?

I have to say g-string, you are unquestionably the biggest dick on all of USMB. You couldn't even view the video, which means you had no idea what if was going to say - yet you immediately attacked the person posting. It just goes to show you are just searching for an argument (can you say ugly little troll?). I mean, the video may have been a tribute to you, followed by a monologue supporting everything you believe in. The fact that you're so sad and lonely that you have to seek out conflict really explains why you can't get a woman to give you the time of day, much less anything else.

God what I wouldn't do to actually meet you in person just once. The tremendous pleasure I would feel in smashing you in your ugly little face and watching your head smash against the pavement as you fell unconscious... there are no words to describe the joy I get just imagining it. Oh well, cowards like you hide behind a keyboard, so it will always be just a fantasy.

I have to say g-string, you are unquestionably the biggest dick on all of USMB. You couldn't even view the video, which means you had no idea what if was going to say - yet you immediately attacked the person posting. It just goes to show you are just searching for an argument (can you say ugly little troll?). I mean, the video may have been a tribute to you, followed by a monologue supporting everything you believe in. The fact that you're so sad and lonely that you have to seek out conflict really explains why you can't get a woman to give you the time of day, much less anything else.

God what I wouldn't do to actually meet you in person just once. The tremendous pleasure I would feel in smashing you in your ugly little face and watching your head smash against the pavement as you fell unconscious... there are no words to describe the joy I get just imagining it. Oh well, cowards like you hide behind a keyboard, so it will always be just a fantasy.

How are their points in the video invalid? All this demonstrates is the idiocy of the rhetoric out there on both sides.

Because g-sting is a parasite who lives off of government. Your thoughts on the freedom of Native American tribes scares the shit out of him. He can't provide for himself and if there were true freedom, you and I wouldn't be forced to provide for him. The mere thought is enough to cause panic in him - and then lash out like a small child.

View attachment 26580

But they didn't RULE over each other... (as usual, you completely miss the point and need someone to explain it to you)

View attachment 26580

But they didn't RULE over each other... (as usual, you completely miss the point and need someone to explain it to you)

It's not because they do not understand, it is because they do not wish to acknowledge their idiocy.

It's not because they do not understand, it is because they do not wish to acknowledge their idiocy.

I'm sure you're right, but I'm just stunned that someone can't comprehend the difference between ruling over a people and having conflict with a people. Until the day that man no longer exists on this earth, there will always be conflict. But I would rather war with my neighboring country than be ruled by them.... You never implied for a moment there was no conflict among Native American tribes.

I have to say g-string, you are unquestionably the biggest dick on all of USMB. You couldn't even view the video, which means you had no idea what if was going to say - yet you immediately attacked the person posting.

Any retard can copy and paste a link. This board is plagued with unthinking rubes who start a topic with nothing more than a link to someone else's work without comment.

:lol:

It would be a real pleasure, an honest to God pleasure, to see you try, my pimple-prick friend. It is so unfortunate that will not be happening, but it is amusing to hear you get all sweaty thinking about me.

Holy shit, you are one funny little dweeb! :lol:

I see why you call yourself Rottweiler to hide your inadequacies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back