How come Hillary is not screaming about the right to choose to kill kids

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
this used to be the only thing that was important. Did baby killing go out of style? What gives?

Sorry pard, you're part of a society that decided not to have govt involvement in that decision.
Actually I fully support the rights of all the people who will vote for Hillary Clinton, including you, to kill your children. Seriously at least you know that the World does not need any more of you.

CIAO

"How come Hillary is not screaming about the right to choose to kill kids"

No such 'right' exists.

Actually, The Democrat Party has backed off on abortion.

They discovered that the unborn are not registered to vote so are unable to vote from the grave, removing most of the incentive to kill them.

And....now out in the open....the spare parts business just isn't the funding source it once was.

Sorry pard, you're part of a society that decided not to have govt involvement in that decision.
Actually I fully support the rights of all the people who will vote for Hillary Clinton, including you, to kill your children. Seriously at least you know that the World does not need any more of you.

CIAO

Yeah that's what I thought, you don't even really believe in your own belief system.

CIAO

Yeah that's what I thought, you don't even really believe in your own belief system.
I never said that I was against abortion, I merely ask why Hillary is not making an issue of it. As I said I fully support your right to kill your children.

CIAO

CIAO

I never said that I was against abortion, I merely ask why Hillary is not making an issue of it. As I said I fully support your right to kill your children.

CIAO

No, actually what you said was, "Actually I fully support the rights of all the people who will vote for Hillary Clinton, including you, to kill your children. Seriously at least you know that the World does not need any more of you."

Now since I'm not voting for Hilary this has nothing to do with me, but you do advocate folks who disgree with you being "baby killers".

CIAO

CIAO

No, actually what you said was, "Actually I fully support the rights of all the people who will vote for Hillary Clinton, including you, to kill your children. Seriously at least you know that the World does not need any more of you."

Now since I'm not voting for Hilary this has nothing to do with me, but you do advocate folks who disgree with you being "baby killers".

No I am agreeing with baby killers that the World does not need their children, which they must agree with or they wouldn't be killing them in the first place. Now as for you, you may kill your kids with my blessing no matter who you vote for.

CIAO

CIAO

CIAO

No I am agreeing with baby killers that the World does not need their children, which they must agree with or they wouldn't be killing them in the first place. Now as for you, you may kill your kids with my blessing no matter who you vote for.

CIAO

Thanks, like I said, you don't even believe in you own belief system.

CIAO

CIAO

CIAO

Shup Bass. You're starting to sound dumber than usual.

CIAO

CIAO

CIAO

Nope, I fully back the rights of the people who will vote for Hillary Clinton to abort their children, as all this can do is make America a better place. So by all means execute your rights to chop your own childrens heads off.

I am just standing up for the right to choose after all.

this bother you?

CIAO

CIAO

Nope, I fully back the rights of the people who will vote for Hillary Clinton to abort their children, as all this can do is make America a better place. So by all means execute your rights to chop your own childrens heads off.

this bother you?

Ya spin is thin.

CIAO

CIAO

this bother you?

Nothing you could do would bother me. You're pure entertainment.

CIAO

CIAO

CIAO

Thanks, like I said, you don't even believe in you own belief system.

My belief system on this matter is that the law is correct and that you may kill your kids, I certainly don't need them.

Forum List

Back