How come Hillary is not screaming about the right to choose to kill kids

Hey Stupid, a partial birth abortion is just about as late term as one can get.

Abortion should be a matter between a woman and her doctor - no one else.

Actually, there is a third party present at the murders. The victim.

So you prefer killing the mother & fetus instead of allowing the mother to abort potentially nonviable fetus? This way all her other children & family can be motherless. You are such a great human being for forcing everyone to endure your tyranny.

Not at all. I advocate for the murder of no one. That is you.

You are the KILLER!!! You want the law to remove women s freedom by force of death. If the women or doctor refuses they will be arrested. If they resist arrest, they will be killed. Government preventing medical assistance with termination will also kill the woman. This is how abortion deaths were highest in history under your tyranny & lowest in history now!
Abortion+Deaths+Since+1940.jpg

Hey Stupid, a partial birth abortion is just about as late term as one can get.

Abortion should be a matter between a woman and her doctor - no one else.

Actually, there is a third party present at the murders. The victim.

So you prefer killing the mother & fetus instead of allowing the mother to abort potentially nonviable fetus? This way all her other children & family can be motherless. You are such a great human being for forcing everyone to endure your tyranny.

Not at all. I advocate for the murder of no one. That is you.

You are the KILLER!!! You want the law to remove women s freedom by force of death. If the women or doctor refuses they will be arrested. If they resist arrest, they will be killed. Government preventing medical assistance with termination will also kill the woman. This is how abortion deaths were highest in history under your tyranny & lowest in history now!
Abortion+Deaths+Since+1940.jpg

Idiot! I have killed no one at all since the Vietnam War. If you had a lick of sense, you'd know that what is being murdered is a living human being. It is the murder of a very defenseless victim who has had no say in his execution. It is a murder that could have easily and cheaply have been prevented.

Forum List

Back