How come Hillary is not screaming about the right to choose to kill kids

Actually at the 2016 DNC Convention, the Democratic Party wrote into their platform to work to repeal the Hyde Act which prohibits taxpayer funding of abortion except in extreme cases. Hillary has pledged her full support in repealing the Hyde Act and garnered the endorsement and a sizable contribution from the baby murdering organization, Planned Parenthood. Hillary also supports abortion on demand with abortions permissible at any time during pregnancy. This would greatly increase the bottom line at Planned Parenthood.

At any time during pregnancy? Even if it isn't a matter of life and death for the mother? You lie, again.

I have already shown that you know absolutely nothing concerning Hillary's proposed policies. You really should bone up on your candidate a little.
at any time during pregnancy

Repeating such disgusting lies is why your kind is damned to suffer for all eternity in the pits of hell. At least you'll be with your kind.

Hillary Clinton - Abortion

Where does that link or any other link say Hillary supports abortion at any time during pregnancy?

Didn't I handily kick your ass yesterday on another thread. Now you're back for another. Had you read the piece I linked you to, you would have easily found that Hillasy voted AGAINST bills calling for bans on late term abortions two or three times.

At any time during pregnancy? Even if it isn't a matter of life and death for the mother? You lie, again.

I have already shown that you know absolutely nothing concerning Hillary's proposed policies. You really should bone up on your candidate a little.

Repeating such disgusting lies is why your kind is damned to suffer for all eternity in the pits of hell. At least you'll be with your kind.

Where does that link or any other link say Hillary supports abortion at any time during pregnancy?

Didn't I handily kick your ass yesterday on another thread. Now you're back for another. Had you read the piece I linked you to, you would have easily found that Hillasy voted AGAINST bills calling for bans on late term abortions two or three times.

No. I don't think you have ever kicked anybodies ass. Please point out in that link, or anywhere else that she voted against a bill that was specifically about late term abortion.

No. I don't think you have ever kicked anybodies ass. Please point out in that link, or anywhere else that she voted against a bill that was specifically about late term abortion.

You really are a stupid brute aren't you? Here, this was copied directly from the article:

While in office, Senator Clinton voted against a ban on partial birth abortions, against a law requiring parental consent when a minor is transported across state lines for an abortion, and against a law to create a separate offense when a fetus is intentionally harmed in a crime.

Hey Stupid, a partial birth abortion is just about as late term as one can get.

You really are a stupid brute aren't you? Here, this was copied directly from the article:

While in office, Senator Clinton voted against a ban on partial birth abortions, against a law requiring parental consent when a minor is transported across state lines for an abortion, and against a law to create a separate offense when a fetus is intentionally harmed in a crime.

People vote against bills for all kinds of reasons. Are you trying to say that that particular method is the only possible form of late term abortion, or that preferring to let doctors and their patients decide the proper course of treatment is the same as advocating last day abortions? We both know that's nuts.

People vote against bills for all kinds of reasons. Are you trying to say that that particular method is the only possible form of late term abortion, or that preferring to let doctors and their patients decide the proper course of treatment is the same as advocating last day abortions? We both know that's nuts.

Any method used to kill the children of the morons who vote for Hillary Clinton is acceptable.....

Abortion should be a matter between a woman and her doctor - no one else.
But the child belongs to the father as well................However in your world men have no rights, but no matter the children of the fools who voted for Hillary are being chopped up as we speak.............

I'm simply attempting to teach you to read.

You are simply repeating right wing propaganda that wasn't true the first time you heard it. Repetition might help you remember it, but it won't make it true.

You are simply repeating right wing propaganda that wasn't true the first time you heard it. Repetition might help you remember it, but it won't make it true.

And you are simply repeating some baby killing nerd who used the term right wing propaganda.....

LOL big whoop.

Now feel free to kill your children as we do not need them

Sure Bulldog. Sure. Everybody lies but Hillary. LOL!!

Well, not everybody, but most on the right. Your long list of failed accusations is proof of that.

Well, not everybody, but most on the right. Your long list of failed accusations is proof of that.

The arguments haven't failed. What has failed is your knowledge of your own Party's policies. You simply don't know what they are and refuse to believe anyone who tells you what they are. You are in denial of your own Party's sick and evil policies.

The arguments haven't failed. What has failed is your knowledge of your own Party's policies. You simply don't know what they are and refuse to believe anyone who tells you what they are. You are in denial of your own Party's sick and evil policies.

The Party's policies are neither sick nor evil. They recognize a woman's right to privacy in family matters. And so should you.

The Party's policies are neither sick nor evil. They recognize a woman's right to privacy in family matters. And so should you.
True all Hillary voters need to be able to kill their own children......

Actually, there is a third party present at the murders. The victim.

So you prefer killing the mother & fetus instead of allowing the mother to abort potentially nonviable fetus? This way all her other children & family can be motherless. You are such a great human being for forcing everyone to endure your tyranny.

Last edited:

No one's rights should include the right to murder someone else. Yes, it is a sick and evil policy you and the Democrats support.

Actually, there is a third party present at the murders. The victim.

So you prefer killing the mother & fetus instead of allowing the mother to abort potentially nonviable fetus? This way all her other children & family can be motherless. You are such a great human being for forcing everyone to endure your tyranny.

Not at all. I advocate for the murder of no one. That is you.

Forum List

Back