How come Hillary is not screaming about the right to choose to kill kids

Yeah that's what I thought, you don't even really believe in your own belief system.
I never said that I was against abortion, I merely ask why Hillary is not making an issue of it. As I said I fully support your right to kill your children.

CIAO

No, actually what you said was, "Actually I fully support the rights of all the people who will vote for Hillary Clinton, including you, to kill your children. Seriously at least you know that the World does not need any more of you."

Now since I'm not voting for Hilary this has nothing to do with me, but you do advocate folks who disgree with you being "baby killers".

No I am agreeing with baby killers that the World does not need their children, which they must agree with or they wouldn't be killing them in the first place. Now as for you, you may kill your kids with my blessing no matter who you vote for.

CIAO

Thanks, like I said, you don't even believe in you own belief system.

My belief system on this matter is that the law is correct and that you may kill your kids, I certainly don't need them.

Like I said .....

I never said that I was against abortion, I merely ask why Hillary is not making an issue of it. As I said I fully support your right to kill your children.

CIAO

No, actually what you said was, "Actually I fully support the rights of all the people who will vote for Hillary Clinton, including you, to kill your children. Seriously at least you know that the World does not need any more of you."

Now since I'm not voting for Hilary this has nothing to do with me, but you do advocate folks who disgree with you being "baby killers".

No I am agreeing with baby killers that the World does not need their children, which they must agree with or they wouldn't be killing them in the first place. Now as for you, you may kill your kids with my blessing no matter who you vote for.

CIAO

Shup Bass. You're starting to sound dumber than usual.

Nope, I fully back the rights of the people who will vote for Hillary Clinton to abort their children, as all this can do is make America a better place. So by all means execute your rights to chop your own childrens heads off.

I am just standing up for the right to choose after all.

this bother you?

Nothing you could do would bother me. You're pure entertainment.

Did you know that bulldogs are too cripple to give birth on their own, and they need a vet to help them do this.

CIAO

Nope, I fully back the rights of the people who will vote for Hillary Clinton to abort their children, as all this can do is make America a better place. So by all means execute your rights to chop your own childrens heads off.

this bother you?

Did you know that bulldogs are too cripple to give birth on their own, and they need a vet to help them do this.

Did you know that bass eat their own children?

CIAO

this bother you?

I know some posters are extremely crippled in their thinking and beliefs.

CIAO

CIAO

My belief system on this matter is that the law is correct and that you may kill your kids, I certainly don't need them.

Like I said .....

Like I said the law is on your side and we do not need your kids, so feel free to chop them up into little pieces like this. PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION

Please use your rights

CIAO

Like I said .....

Like I said the law is on your side and we do not need your kids, so feel free to chop them up into little pieces like this. PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION

Please use your rights

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

This is why you people lost this thing.

CIAO

Like I said .....

Please use your rights

I didn't lose anything, I want you to be able to kill your kids, so I won.

Please use your rights well

Like I said .....

Please use your rights

Post stepping on your own dick, you're outta material aren't you.

Like I said .....

Please use your rights

Poor thing too dumb to know you lost, and you just keep babbling.

Like I said .....

Please use your rights

Post stepping on your own dick, you're outta material aren't you.

LOL u are just mad that I agree that you should be able to kill all of your children.

Like I said .....

Please use your rights

LOL and you keep reading and responding.................No kids to keep you busy I guess?

Like I said .....

Please use your rights

LOL and you keep reading and responding.................No kids to keep you busy I guess?

Ignoring yours on a holiday weekend.

Please use your rights

You ignored nothing, you jumped right into my basket.

CIAO

You ignored nothing, you jumped right into my basket.

CIAO

Dear lord you're slow. Your kids hon? Ignoring them to spend time with us fuming over settled law in a holiday weekend hissyfit?

this used to be the only thing that was important. Did baby killing go out of style? What gives?

Actually at the 2016 DNC Convention, the Democratic Party wrote into their platform to work to repeal the Hyde Act which prohibits taxpayer funding of abortion except in extreme cases. Hillary has pledged her full support in repealing the Hyde Act and garnered the endorsement and a sizable contribution from the baby murdering organization, Planned Parenthood. Hillary also supports abortion on demand with abortions permissible at any time during pregnancy. This would greatly increase the bottom line at Planned Parenthood.

this used to be the only thing that was important. Did baby killing go out of style? What gives?

Actually at the 2016 DNC Convention, the Democratic Party wrote into their platform to work to repeal the Hyde Act which prohibits taxpayer funding of abortion except in extreme cases. Hillary has pledged her full support in repealing the Hyde Act and garnered the endorsement and a sizable contribution from the baby murdering organization, Planned Parenthood. Hillary also supports abortion on demand with abortions permissible at any time during pregnancy. This would greatly increase the bottom line at Planned Parenthood.
Isn't it a shame that Hillaries Mom didn't;t have these rights

Isn't it a shame that Hillaries Mom didn't;t have these rights

I understand Hillary had some abortions herself. I hear she never wanted kids but Bill thought it would be good for his political career so she relented and had Chelsa.

killing babies to sell the dismembered parts and organs, and you wonder why people are skeptical of sciences when it all comes down to something as gruesome as a saw movie. but, that's okay, be as degenerate as you want, just don't start thinking your life matters.

At any time during pregnancy? Even if it isn't a matter of life and death for the mother? You lie, again.

Forum List

Back