How come the Democrats get to destroy Americans and Republicans don't

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
I know I'm not supposed to post in conspiracy because of Washington America.com that's okay

I don't want to start any rumors but I think the son of the President of the United States and his family might have some I dizziness Disney here Walt Disney China Walt Disney can jungle the Saudis the other thing was put your button and Nancy Pelosi's son in Ukraine which is odd so that's okay none of that matters you portent thing is that Joe Biden gets reelected which is fire with me

everyone hear can predict yiur next posts

Why don't. U join us

With military different 30 years right something like that

Why don't we sll celebrTe kiss Ass good..

Do you know what Americans are sick and f****** tired of watching horrific negative pounding bad Biden bad
Presiddng Blues

Americans will be Democrats

than every group ever before in American history at the Polls
November is the American version
Of corrupt govrrment at least

Last edited:
Did anyone understand the stream of consciousness rant of the OP?
The best teacher i had made me read and u b derstand tselliot & ezra pound
Lawrence Ferlighetti
Do nt go gentle into that goodnight
RU a veteran or a "war baby" gen ww2 ?

I know I'm not supposed to post in conspiracy because of Washington America.com that's okay

I don't want to start any rumors but I think the son of the President of the United States and his family might have some I dizziness Disney here Walt Disney China Walt Disney can jungle the Saudis the other thing was put your button and Nancy Pelosi's son in Ukraine which is odd so that's okay none of that matters you portent thing is that Joe Biden gets reelected which is fire with me
Republicants have been helping big time.....Remember the first six years of the Chimpla Bush clown show, where he and his GOP majority congress spent more money and bloated The State at rates faster than his "liberal" predecessor?

Even today, we have about ten Senate "republicans" going all in on nearly every idiotic spending program the sputtering basement dummy trows at them.

Don't sell the GOP short, they're as eager to bring the nation to its knees as are the demoncrats.

Republicants have been helping big time.....Remember the first six years of the Chimpla Bush clown show, where he and his GOP majority congress spent more money and bloated The State at rates faster than his "liberal" predecessor?

Even today, we have about ten Senate "republicans" going all in on nearly every idiotic spending program the sputtering basement dummy trows at them.

Don't sell the GOP short, they're as eager to bring the nation to its knees as are the demoncrats.
In Churches not Bathhouses

Exactly what America are Democrats trying to destroy?

as always u r wise obee 1
The United States needs sa third party in the middle..

Not like the 1million $ per night parties obamad cashed in on.

I'd say cheap nuvo richo

But they all grew up in chitown in rich perkins coie neighborhoods.

I

Forum List

Back