How come the leader of the world will not be there?

This is what happens when you vote for an incompetent to be your president.

Good news, though. John Kerry will be there after the importance of being there doesn't matter.

The OP is another idiot who wants to send the president to a city and country subject to a heightened and current terror alert.

Many of the other world leaders had the courage to go. Only our chickenshit little coward didn't go.
Only? He dummy, how many fucking nations are there in the world? Maybe 200 or so, which means you forgot, conveniently I see, 159 other people to call cowards?

Here you go, so start your whining with A: World Countries List a list of Countries and Regions in the World Liste des Noms de Pays du Monde - Nations Online Project

Good news, though. John Kerry will be there after the importance of being there doesn't matter.

America does not have its first string running this country. We don't even have the second string.

It is like the water boys are running the country.

oh gawd, not LURCH. please
this whole administration is filled with incompetent buffoons. We could laugh if they weren't so damn dangerous to us

Sometimes....it isn't all about us.
Sadly, it is ALL about ALL of us

This was not about the USA....this was about the world showing solidarity. It was about the world showing that our leaders have the balls to gather in a large crowd in the face of the terrorists.

And ours was asacred, Norton. He was ascared.
Well, he did run a great risk of being ripped apart by the crowd if he opened his mouth.

America does not have its first string running this country. We don't even have the second string.

It is like the water boys are running the country.
They are so sensitive about offending anyone that they offend everyone.

2005 was the height of the supposed war on terror unleashed by GWB.

2005 was the year our enemy, Al Queda, blew up buses and trains in England.

0 was the number of memorials attended by GWB

0 was the outrage at this by the right (and the left)...exactly what it should be now.

but...but...but....

Can it. It's a contrived story.
this was a situation where 40 world leaders opted to convene and say to the terrorist..."we have had enough and you wont scare any of us into hiding in buildings..."
Well, seems the only one scared was Obama.

Chicken armed, chicken legged, chicken shit Obama.
Mighty harsh on chickens there, Captain!

And why exactly do you care? Did the President of Belize attend?
There is no president of Belize, but keep flailing.
Did your Prime Minister attend, and why the fuck to do care what Obama does?

Dean O. Barrow - was he in Paris for the march or did that faggot pussy out? Fucking coward, like the leaders of 150 plus other nations.

[

Only? He dummy, how many fucking nations are there in the world? Maybe 200 or so, which means you forgot, conveniently I see, 159 other people to call cowards?

We are like the leader of the free world (or use to be) and we are the ones that were attacked by terrorists on 911 and asked the rest of the world to help us fight them.

We are not exactly like Paraguay or Costa Rica.

We have a chickenshit Affirmative Action President that has no idea what this country is all about. Probably because he attended a Muslim school as a kid.

He thought watching the NFL playoffs was more important than showing solidarity against terrorism with our European allies and that is an embarrassment to our country.

Stupid shitheads like you voted for him and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:

Did your "Leader" attend, and why the fuck to do care what Obama does?
Why the fuck do you care what I care about. Can you not comment on Putin, or any other foreign leader?

Run along now, before you piss your jammies.

2yzn485.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Why the fuck do you care what I care about. Can you not comment on Putin, or any other foreign leader?

Dean O. Barrow - was he in Paris for the march or did that faggot pussy out? Fucking coward, like the leaders of 150 plus other nations.

He was giving a speech from a closed auto plant about how he saved the auto industry.

He was giving a speech from a closed auto plant about how he saved the auto industry.
What fucking business is it of yours? Why the fuck would I care that the PM of that postage stamp you live in does?

What fucking business is it of yours? Why the fuck would I care that the PM of that postage stamp you live in does?
Well, you seem to care since you didn't even know who he was and then took the time to look him up.

Now clean the puddle from under your chair, little boy.

No, I am saying that they need a month to arrange security they can feel confident about, if they do not feel confident the president does not go and the president cannot overrule them on his security.

OK, so you are saying that the protective services of Israel, Germany, France, England, Spain, Italy, et al are better at their jobs than the US secret service.

Admit the truth, Obozo does not consider radical islam a world wide threat. His muslim upbringing will not allow such thoughts.
One more time, if the Secret Service says they cannot feel confident that the president will be safe going somewhere he does not go. If I were commanding the SS I would not even consider taking such a chance. You might but then again you would be dancing a fucking jig if something bad happened to our president.

Reminds me of the days immediately following 9/11 when some said Bush was a coward for being seen in public. I disagreed.

I despised Bush but, IMO, the safety of the US president must come first.

I guess you missed it when Bush stood on the 9/11 rubble with the NY firefighter and declared that the people who did this would be made to pay.
And then attacked Iraq.

Nope, Afghanistan.

The Iraq fiasco was something totally different and both parties in congress authorized and funded that lunacy.

Forum List

Back