How come the leader of the world will not be there?

The President himself should have gone.

Well, yeah, but at least someone of stature should have gone.

Except that Obama really doesn't want to fight the war on Muslim terror.

Bin Laden would disagree
If Oblama would have let him...

Oh well, Osama is dead and GM is alive.

Thank you again Mr. President.
Pfft ------ ------ what a MORON!

Even CNN & MSNBC were scratching their heads this morning.

Y'know, when you do things, and when you say things, people are paying attention, they're going to draw conclusions.

He doesn't seem to get that.

he doesn't give a shit what we or anyone thinks. He just tramples on over us like, how dare you question me me me me me me me

Y'know, when you do things, and when you say things, people are paying attention, they're going to draw conclusions.

He doesn't CARE... Mac. We can all go fuck ourselves as far as Barry is concerned. He's only concerned with coddling muslims, coddling illegal aliens, giving away other peopls's money, golf, and basketball.

Obama has a problem if he is not the focus of the attention...
Here he would not be.
And yet...you are upset that the President wasn't in Paris. Seems like YOU are the one with the problem of "why isn't it about us?"

I would like to take this opportunity as an American to apologize to the French people for our president snubbing you.
He isn't my president. Aside from being a radical muslim disgrace, he's a fraud and belongs in prison.

The President himself should have gone.

Well, yeah, but at least someone of stature should have gone.

Except that Obama really doesn't want to fight the war on Muslim terror.
This fondness for Paris is something new for the Right.
that is a deflection.
This was an opportunity for the entire free world to show solidarity against radical islamists....and 40 world leaders saw it as that.
Not our leader.

Only a pathetic individual can defend this.

Fucking Obama can do no wrong in the eyes of so many people.....it is scary to think how you guys suck his asshole as he continually spits in your face and says "you assholes will support anything I do because you are a bunch of sheeple"

Obama is an Affirmative Action President. He got his degrees and his job only because of his race.

He stayed home from the rally to watch football.

If that doesn't reinforce the stereotype of a lazy stupid Affirmative Action dipshit that is too sorry to do his job then I don't know what does.

Either he is lazy and stupid or else he was a coward for not going. Take your pick. Probably both.

He is an embarrassment to this country.

Only an idiot would have voted for him.

Obama has a problem if he is not the focus of the attention...
Here he would not be.
And yet...you are upset that the President wasn't in Paris. Seems like YOU are the one with the problem of "why isn't it about us?"
deflection...

I am upset that MY president did not seize the opportunity to show solidarity with the rest of the world as it pertains to radical islam terrorism.

The fact that it doesn't bother you pretty much sums it up as it pertains to your willingness to accept anything Obama does as "perfect"...

Sometimes....it isn't all about us.
Sadly, it is ALL about ALL of us

This was not about the USA....this was about the world showing solidarity. It was about the world showing that our leaders have the balls to gather in a large crowd in the face of the terrorists.

And ours was asacred, Norton. He was ascared.

Sadly, it is ALL about ALL of us

This was not about the USA....this was about the world showing solidarity. It was about the world showing that our leaders have the balls to gather in a large crowd in the face of the terrorists.

And ours was asacred, Norton. He was ascared.
At least it was representative of our basic tenet of free speech

Curious...

Did Obama attending the memorial for Nelson Mandela with the rest of the world leaders make it "all about us"?

Sorry....your sorry ass excuse is...well...a sorry ass excuse.

2005 was the height of the supposed war on terror unleashed by GWB.

2005 was the year our enemy, Al Queda, blew up buses and trains in England.

0 was the number of memorials attended by GWB

0 was the outrage at this by the right (and the left)...exactly what it should be now.

but...but...but....

Can it. It's a contrived story.
this was a situation where 40 world leaders opted to convene and say to the terrorist..."we have had enough and you wont scare any of us into hiding in buildings..."
Well, seems the only one scared was Obama.

Chicken armed, chicken legged, chicken shit Obama.

2005 was the height of the supposed war on terror unleashed by GWB.

2005 was the year our enemy, Al Queda, blew up buses and trains in England.

0 was the number of memorials attended by GWB

0 was the outrage at this by the right (and the left)...exactly what it should be now.

but...but...but....

Can it. It's a contrived story.
this was a situation where 40 world leaders opted to convene and say to the terrorist..."we have had enough and you wont scare any of us into hiding in buildings..."
Well, seems the only one scared was Obama.

Chicken armed, chicken legged, chicken shit Obama.
Ah dummy, how many leaders are there in the world? Was Putin there? How about Castro? Did whoever the fuck runs Brazil currently drop by?

And Mandela was a Leader, these other schmucks were just people. Obama isn't required to show up every time some French people die, even when they died because some Muslim nutters slaughtered them.

he doesn't give a shit what we or anyone thinks. He just tramples on over us like, how dare you question me me me me me me me
There's not a reason in the world why he should give a shit what you think...

Our president is ball-less, clueless, spineless, and incapable of original thinking. The rest of the world is now seeing for themselves what an epic failure in leadership we are dealing with in this country.

Spot on!

Just think of the stupidity of all these Moon Bats that voted for him.

We told the Moon Bats that Obama was going to do a bad job as President but they wouldn't listen. Of course not listening to reason has always been a trademark of these Moon Bats so I guess it is to be expected.

Obama is a tremendous embarrassment to this country.

Did any world leaders outside of Europe and Israel go? Israel went because it was a Jewish deli where the hostages were taken, but did the leaders in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, or any other major country outside of Europe go? Are the presidents of countries half a world away from Europe supposed to drop everything and go to a one day rally? If Obama had gone, you'd be complaining that he was neglecting his work and spending a lot of money to fly to Europe.
Bingo.

The OP is another idiot who wants to send the president to a city and country subject to a heightened and current terror alert.

Many of the other world leaders had the courage to go. Only our chickenshit little coward didn't go.

Forum List

Back