How come the leader of the world will not be there?

Today our cowardly leaders humiliated us in front of the whole world.

Barry's Diary: I have been having an increasingly uncomfortable weekend as leaders as diverse as Abbas, Merkel, Cameron and Netanyahu have announced plans to join a million-strong march in Paris to show solidarity with the murdered cartoonists of Charlie Hebdo. My aides have been whining about the bad optics of my being absent. It's all very well for them --they don't have to miss multiple rounds of golf and expose themselves to potential snipers along the Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe. "When in doubt, retreat. Then run like hell," I always say. And I'm always right.

President Obama: "The future does not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."
Yep, just like the future doesn't belong to the little faggot-haters.
Is this funny to you?

Charlie Hebdo SONG Satire ✪ Horrifying TRUTH abo…:

Humans are a disease, and I'm watching a movie but I couldn't care less what people produce, even when it gets them killed.

Is this funny?

Goat Impression of muslim.

No clue and couldn't care less, but the Sand ******* might, and they don't take shit lightly.

Today our cowardly leaders humiliated us in front of the whole world.

If they had gone you would have bitched that they were wasting money.
shithead.jpg.jpeg

What part of the Sand ******* will kill your stupid ass did you miss?

So you defend islamist terror. My, how noble.
There's no defense in there, just reality, which you can't deal with.
You're scared. You wouldn't publish the cartoons.

I have spent sometime now precious time of mine very precious time thinking to myself who the fuck is this guy talking too? I just can't figure it the hell out. It's driving me insane! I mean me and my female ghost could have had some fun and I could have lost my pants again with all the time that has passed on me trying to figure this shit out. Shit.

President Obama: "The future does not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."
Is this funny to you?

Humans are a disease, and I'm watching a movie but I couldn't care less what people produce, even when it gets them killed.

No, humans are not a disease. You're an ignorant coward. That's the problem.

I'm not afraid of being killed by a Muslim, or even of death itself, but you are my little moron so go to bed and dream of a world that doesn't exist.
JpxLkDn.jpg

Yep, that can get you fucked up by a Child of God. Now you know.

Last edited:
Isn't Holder still over there? Is Kerry busy with something more important?

Obama is going to be in Iowa tomorrow, then later will be meeting with an athlete.

This march in Paris was important and a chance to show solidarity against radicals. Obama could have sent someone since he isn't interested in being a part of it. I am thinking he doesn't want to insult the Muslim terrorists since they are the only ones who don't like this.

he certainly would not want to slander islam

B7HIMfsIAAAFLnf.jpg

More than 40 European leaders and almost every French official turned out for the massive unity rally in Paris Sunday — but there was no sign of the U.S.

Neither President Obama or Vice President Biden made the trip to Paris, although dozens of other world leaders and officials put ceremony aside and jostled for space amid the crowds in a stirring show of support against terrorism.

The U.S. did send Attorney General Eric Holder to attend a pre-march terrorism summit convened by French President Francois Hollande.

Eric Holder U.S. officials no-shows at Paris unity rally - NY Daily News

New York Daily News?

:rofl:

Isn't Holder still over there? Is Kerry busy with something more important?

Obama is going to be in Iowa tomorrow, then later will be meeting with an athlete.

This march in Paris was important and a chance to show solidarity against radicals. Obama could have sent someone since he isn't interested in being a part of it. I am thinking he doesn't want to insult the Muslim terrorists since they are the only ones who don't like this.

:cuckoo:

B7HIMfsIAAAFLnf.jpg

More than 40 European leaders and almost every French official turned out for the massive unity rally in Paris Sunday — but there was no sign of the U.S.

Neither President Obama or Vice President Biden made the trip to Paris, although dozens of other world leaders and officials put ceremony aside and jostled for space amid the crowds in a stirring show of support against terrorism.

The U.S. did send Attorney General Eric Holder to attend a pre-march terrorism summit convened by French President Francois Hollande.

Eric Holder was there.

B7HIMfsIAAAFLnf.jpg

Eric Holder was there.

US Attorney General Eric Holder was scheduled to attend the rally, but even he was a no-show — despite having been in Paris in the morning long enough to tape a slew of TV talk shows.

US officials nowhere to be seen at Paris unity rally New York Post

Is this funny to you?

No, humans are not a disease. You're an ignorant coward. That's the problem.

Marcus,

For years you managed to evade the red commies and the muslims are coming for you... They could be outside your house... They have converted the whole neighbourhood to Islam and now they are coming for you...
You Islam is infectious... Just rubbing off them can give you it...

Be careful out there... Actually don't go out, just stay at home and hide under the stairs...

B7HIMfsIAAAFLnf.jpg

Did any world leaders outside of Europe and Israel go? Israel went because it was a Jewish deli where the hostages were taken, but did the leaders in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, or any other major country outside of Europe go? Are the presidents of countries half a world away from Europe supposed to drop everything and go to a one day rally? If Obama had gone, you'd be complaining that he was neglecting his work and spending a lot of money to fly to Europe.

Forum List

Back