How come the leader of the world will not be there?

The President himself should have gone.
I disagree. It'd be a security/logistical nightmare. We don't want our President in a mob.
BUT other countries sent people higher in rank than our generic-nobody ambassador to France.
And we wonder why the world sees us as elitists

Out of the 40 I say 26 where other EU nations and European nations, a few ex French colonies....

Obama going is totally stupid from a security issue... The question the OP numb nuts should ask first. Was he invited?
Dumbass!!!

Can I just say one thing... There is dead people in this tragedy. Can you please not try and use this as a reason to attack Obama?

It just makes you look like sick perverted scum...
Obama is sick perverted scum and so is every motherfucker that still supports the filthy Muslim cocksucker.

Why?
Because got Bin Laden
Withdrew from the ME

Your world must be filled with hate... Probably miss the KKK....

Another Mensa member that majored in Reading Comp.
I'll type slow for ya.
Never said Obama should've went.

This was a coordinated attack against one of the cornerstones on which we stand: Freedom of speech.
As much as I don't care for the lady, I believe Hillary would've went as representative.
I feel we've sent the message that our own freedom of speech is all that matters....everyone else is on their own

And sending Joe Biden or attacking some target in Iraq would have sent a message that is different?
So now, instead of insisting I support sending Obama, you lower the bar to Biden. The answer is still no.
Secretaries of state or defense would be sufficient. Like I said...a recognizable face.
And far up your ass did you have to reach to pull out "attacking Iraq"?
:cuckoo:

You didn't clarify what you wanted so I was grasping at straws....

This is the problem with you guys...all you do is bitch about what Obama should be doing but never offer concrete advise because you would lose your lesson to bitch about it if he would up doing what you suggested.

Sending the SoS or SoD would do what exactly? We freaking protect the crap out of France. The President said we stood with them hours after the attacks, and we likely will take some action later on as we did with the Achille Lauro and Benghazi attackers.
I am truly sorry that you can't see the contradiction in sending an entourage to Ferguson over the death of a strong-armed robber over sending a generic ambassador in support of victims of mass murder for exercising their right to free speech.

But that's cool....s'long as I know the rules.
Y'all really should issue a book, though. It's really hard to keep up

Quick..name any member of the "entourage"

Worse thing is I can. From both. Scary huh? Just a little old lady from Pasedena...........err Sundown.

This moment of solidarity of the President of the USA flew in and walked with all the leaders of the EU he could have been remembered forever as the President who cared.

I disagree. It'd be a security/logistical nightmare. We don't want our President in a mob.
BUT other countries sent people higher in rank than our generic-nobody ambassador to France.

Out of the 40 I say 26 where other EU nations and European nations, a few ex French colonies....

Obama going is totally stupid from a security issue... The question the OP numb nuts should ask first. Was he invited?
Dumbass!!!

Can I just say one thing... There is dead people in this tragedy. Can you please not try and use this as a reason to attack Obama?

Obama is sick perverted scum and so is every motherfucker that still supports the filthy Muslim cocksucker.

Why?
Because got Bin Laden
Withdrew from the ME

Fool. You just don't get it.

And sending Joe Biden or attacking some target in Iraq would have sent a message that is different?
So now, instead of insisting I support sending Obama, you lower the bar to Biden. The answer is still no.
Secretaries of state or defense would be sufficient. Like I said...a recognizable face.

This is the problem with you guys...all you do is bitch about what Obama should be doing but never offer concrete advise because you would lose your lesson to bitch about it if he would up doing what you suggested.

Sending the SoS or SoD would do what exactly? We freaking protect the crap out of France. The President said we stood with them hours after the attacks, and we likely will take some action later on as we did with the Achille Lauro and Benghazi attackers.
I am truly sorry that you can't see the contradiction in sending an entourage to Ferguson over the death of a strong-armed robber over sending a generic ambassador in support of victims of mass murder for exercising their right to free speech.

Worse thing is I can. From both. Scary huh? Just a little old lady from Pasedena...........err Sundown.

This moment of solidarity of the President of the USA flew in and walked with all the leaders of the EU he could have been remembered forever as the President who cared.
He does care. And there's no fucking reason in the world that he should have done anything more than make a phone call, which he undoubted did.

Why didn't Obama send Sharpton. Oh wait, Sharpton can't even speak English. Kerry could have gone, he even speaks French and served in Viet Nam.
Obama didn't need to send a fucking can of peanuts, let alone a person.

I did promo for a living for years. This was a moment to die for.
Trust me. His handlers really really fucked up.

Why didn't Obama send Sharpton. Oh wait, Sharpton can't even speak English. Kerry could have gone, he even speaks French and served in Viet Nam.

Having a problem making a point? Honesty makes it easier.
My point has been made dummy. You are the one without one. Type fast because it's a school-day tomorrow, for you that is.

I did promo for a living for years. This was a moment to die for.
Trust me. His handlers really really fucked up.
No, they didn't. That would have been grandstanding bullshit, and you should know it.

Dumbass!!!

Why?
Because got Bin Laden
Withdrew from the ME

Obama didn't get Osama. Why is the doctor that gave us the info still in jail? Why was a film maker arrested because of Benghazi?
Another tinfoil hat fucking loon, just what this site needed.

Then,by,comparison, Ferguson and NYC were trivial demonstrations as there was only one victim in those instances.

No, because the powers that be are in their localities. Marching in Paris has little effect with jihadists based in Beirut.
They slandered the prophet. Obama couldn't show up because then what he said at the UN would be a lie. Obama is a damn Muslim and he proved it.
Do fucking grow up, thanks a bunch.

Obama said at the UN "The future does not belong to those that slander the prophet of Islam". Go fuck yourself, loser.

Hey muppet, how about taking the whole quote:

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied."

Dumbass!!!

Why?
Because got Bin Laden
Withdrew from the ME

Obama didn't get Osama. Why is the doctor that gave us the info still in jail? Why was a film maker arrested because of Benghazi?

German newspaper that reprinted Muhammad cartoons firebombed World news The Guardian
What part of the Sand ******* will kill your stupid ass did you miss?

He does care. And there's no fucking reason in the world that he should have done anything more than make a phone call, which he undoubted did.

For crying out loud be real. He probably gives a shit. For a minute; Like we all do going holy toledo I can't believe what just happened.

Then he golfs. Then he does whatever he does. He really doesn't give a shit about anything like most others in their positions.

But someone on the idiots staff should have said.................

THIS IS A CHANCE OF A LIFETIME YOU CAN GET YOUR LEGACY RIGHT HERE AND NOW STANDING WITH THE EU/

Then,by,comparison, Ferguson and NYC were trivial demonstrations as there was only one victim in those instances.

No, because the powers that be are in their localities. Marching in Paris has little effect with jihadists based in Beirut.
They slandered the prophet. Obama couldn't show up because then what he said at the UN would be a lie. Obama is a damn Muslim and he proved it.

Obama said at the UN "The future does not belong to those that slander the prophet of Islam". Go fuck yourself, loser.

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied."

After all these years you actually think we're going to take a quote like this and put it in context?

Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nope. Eat it asshole.

Why?
Because got Bin Laden
Withdrew from the ME

German newspaper that reprinted Muhammad cartoons firebombed World news The Guardian

So you defend islamist terror. My, how noble.
There's no defense in there, just reality, which you can't deal with.

Te

After all these years you actually think we're going to take a quote like this and put it in context?

Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nope. Eat it asshole.
Tell me how Obama got Osama. What kind of weapon did Obama use?
Cannon fodder with big fucking guns.

Dumbass!!!

Why?
Because got Bin Laden
Withdrew from the ME

Tell us why Hillary told the family at the funeral of a victim of Benghazi they were going to arrest the film maker.
Whatever you believe is going to be utter nonsense, without question little moron. Go pray to Jesus, for a fuckin' clue.

So you defend islamist terror. My, how noble.
There's no defense in there, just reality, which you can't deal with.
You're scared. You wouldn't publish the cartoons.
I would, but if some religious nutter shot me I wouldn't fall over dead, pun intended. Life is risky, and religion is bullshit that makes people batshit. Now you know, don't say you weren't warned.

Why?
Because got Bin Laden
Withdrew from the ME

Tell us why Hillary told the family at the funeral of a victim of Benghazi they were going to arrest the film maker.
Whatever you believe is going to be utter nonsense, without question little moron. Go pray to Jesus, for a fuckin' clue.
Why?
Because got Bin Laden
Withdrew from the ME

Can't deal with reality. You're an ignorant coward.
I am reality little man. It's you who lives in Jesusland, wetting his undies every time a bomb goes off.

Forum List

Back