How come the leader of the world will not be there?

Holder was there for a "pre-March summit"
Our ambassador to France was the highest ranking American in the March itself. Surrounded by other country's secretaries and ministers....

Excuse noted

Excuse? I wouldn't have sent anyone.... I don't know what it accomplished...perhaps you can tell us one concrete thing sending Obama would have accomplished....you can do that...can't you?

Our footing the bill for NATO, protecting them with our bases in Germany, and having a whole fleet in the Mediterranean stationed in Italy isn't enough?
You're absolutely right. I can't give an excuse for sending Obama. That would be because I never suggested it.
Then what are you bitching about?

As far as what purpose it would serve to send a recognizable face in our stead? It might show the rest of the world and, more importantly,America that we really give a shot about senseless violence besides the kind that kills YBMs

Senseless violence takes place in every corner of the world on a routine basis. Are we supposed to send someone from the cabinet to each of these memorials that get held?

This is a biggie.

This faux pas is unreal that you could fuck up like this at this moment in time.

This is mega unreal.

"mega unreal"

The only thing "mega unreal" is that you guys have spent this much faux outrage on something so trivial.
The reason we are upset is exactly you and this piece of shit president thinking this is trivial. It's not trivial and if you don't step up and call out these people what they are and commit to defeating them in both presence and words then you're just another appeasement asshole that is willing to go down with the ship.

The NAVY SEALS said they killed OBL...do you take them at their word?

As for Toyota:
You were saying?
Ok.....huge point.

Back on topic......are you defending/excusing POTUS for not sending any real statesmen to France

I understand the Attorney General went...

The Attorney General is not a "real" statesman? Who knew?

Frankly, I wouldn't have sent anyone because of a march. This is just right wing blowhards not having anything else to be pissed off about for the moment. I'm sure there will be a lapel pin or golf game next week that will get your juices flowing again.
Our ambassador to France was the highest ranking American in the March itself. Surrounded by other country's secretaries and ministers....

Excuse noted

Excuse? I wouldn't have sent anyone.... I don't know what it accomplished...perhaps you can tell us one concrete thing sending Obama would have accomplished....you can do that...can't you?

Our footing the bill for NATO, protecting them with our bases in Germany, and having a whole fleet in the Mediterranean stationed in Italy isn't enough?
You're absolutely right. I can't give an excuse for sending Obama. That would be because I never suggested it.

As far as what purpose it would serve to send a recognizable face in our stead? It might show the rest of the world and, more importantly,America that we really give a shot about senseless violence besides the kind that kills YBMs

I think the lack of the face says it all. One of those "what's missing from this picture"

The President himself should have gone.
I disagree. It'd be a security/logistical nightmare. We don't want our President in a mob.
BUT other countries sent people higher in rank than our generic-nobody ambassador to France.
And we wonder why the world sees us as elitists

Out of the 40 I say 26 where other EU nations and European nations, a few ex French colonies....

Obama going is totally stupid from a security issue... The question the OP numb nuts should ask first. Was he invited?
Dumbass!!!

Can I just say one thing... There is dead people in this tragedy. Can you please not try and use this as a reason to attack Obama?

It just makes you look like sick perverted scum...
Another Mensa member that majored in Reading Comp.
I'll type slow for ya.
Never said Obama should've went.

This was a coordinated attack against one of the cornerstones on which we stand: Freedom of speech.
As much as I don't care for the lady, I believe Hillary would've went as representative.
I feel we've sent the message that our own freedom of speech is all that matters....everyone else is on their own

President Chirac flew into New York from Washington, where he had become the first foreign head of state to meet President Bush since the attacks on the United States last week.
In New York, he flew over the area now known as Ground Zero, where rescue workers are clearing up the wreckage and recovering bodies from what remains of the World Trade Center

maybe Obama will fly over France ...

had he gone to France and been seen with the 50 other leaders, (and 3 million people), the RW's would have been bitching about all the $$$ he spent for a photo op ..

SSDD

Senseless violence takes place in every corner of the world on a routine basis. Are we supposed to send someone from the cabinet to each of these memorials that get held?

This is a biggie.

This faux pas is unreal that you could fuck up like this at this moment in time.

This is mega unreal.

"mega unreal"

The only thing "mega unreal" is that you guys have spent this much faux outrage on something so trivial.
The reason we are upset is exactly you and this piece of shit president thinking this is trivial. It's not trivial and if you don't step up and call out these people what they are and commit to defeating them in both presence and words then you're just another appeasement asshole that is willing to go down with the ship.

The march was trivial...as a person such as yourself who defines trivial you above anyone one else should know this. Please list one concrete thing that will come out of this march...

As for what your president said:

President Barack Obama released a statement early Wednesday morning offering his condolences after twelve people were killed at the Charlie Hebdo offices in Paris.

Obama called the shooting attack "horrific" and said that "the French people have stood up for the universal values that generations of our people have defended."

The statement continued, "Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this terrorist attack and the people of France at this difficult time.

"France, and the great city of Paris where this outrageous attack took place, offer the world a timeless example that will endure well beyond the hateful vision of these killers. We are in touch with French officials and I have directed my Administration to provide any assistance needed to help bring these terrorists to justice."

PHOTOS: Hollywood gets political

He added that the United States and France will continue to stand together "in the fight against terrorists who threaten our shard security and the world."

French President François Hollande arrived at the scene in Paris' 11th arrondissement andconfirmed that a massive manhunt for the gunmen was underway.

Excuse noted

This is a biggie.

This is mega unreal.

"mega unreal"

As compared to Michael Brown? Trayvon Martin?

Kiss my fucking ass.

I don't get you guys at all.

I disagree. It'd be a security/logistical nightmare. We don't want our President in a mob.
BUT other countries sent people higher in rank than our generic-nobody ambassador to France.

Out of the 40 I say 26 where other EU nations and European nations, a few ex French colonies....

Obama going is totally stupid from a security issue... The question the OP numb nuts should ask first. Was he invited?
Dumbass!!!

Can I just say one thing... There is dead people in this tragedy. Can you please not try and use this as a reason to attack Obama?

I'll type slow for ya.

This was a coordinated attack against one of the cornerstones on which we stand: Freedom of speech.
As much as I don't care for the lady, I believe Hillary would've went as representative.
I feel we've sent the message that our own freedom of speech is all that matters....everyone else is on their own

And sending Joe Biden or attacking some target in Iraq would have sent a message that is different?

This is a biggie.

This is mega unreal.

"mega unreal"

The march was trivial...as a person such as yourself who defines trivial you above anyone one else should know this. Please list one concrete thing that will come out of this march...

President Barack Obama released a statement early Wednesday morning offering his condolences after twelve people were killed at the Charlie Hebdo offices in Paris.

Obama called the shooting attack "horrific" and said that "the French people have stood up for the universal values that generations of our people have defended."

The statement continued, "Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this terrorist attack and the people of France at this difficult time.

"France, and the great city of Paris where this outrageous attack took place, offer the world a timeless example that will endure well beyond the hateful vision of these killers. We are in touch with French officials and I have directed my Administration to provide any assistance needed to help bring these terrorists to justice."

He added that the United States and France will continue to stand together "in the fight against terrorists who threaten our shard security and the world."

French President François Hollande arrived at the scene in Paris' 11th arrondissement andconfirmed that a massive manhunt for the gunmen was underway.

You do realize that he and Jakey baby slagged the crap out of Charlie just a couple of years ago to the point that basically the Prez and jakey were saying they deserved to get bombed.

This is a biggie.

This is mega unreal.

"mega unreal"

As compared to Michael Brown? Trayvon Martin?

Kiss my fucking ass.

I don't get you guys at all.

You're right, when Americans are killed for no reason at the hands of over zealous "authority figures" and cops, the President shouldn't do anything...but kill a cartoonist 8,000 miles away...and he should?

As for your "fucking ass", as soon as you can find a single room it would fit in, call AzMike , I hear he's lonely.

This is a biggie.

This is mega unreal.

"mega unreal"

You do realize that he and Jakey baby slagged the crap out of Charlie just a couple of years ago to the point that basically the Prez and jakey were saying they deserved to get bombed.

Not sure who Jakey baby is. I'm "mega" confused.

Tell me you do understand the President and his mouth piece were slagging the crap out of Charlie just a couple of years ago saying that they deserved to get bombed because they mocked the prophet.

12 people got killed by 4 terrorists.

where in the hell were those world leaders and 3 million marchers when THIS country lost 3000 people at the hands of a dozen terrorists ...

HUH all you RW idiots? Tell me that.

Dumbass!!!

I'll type slow for ya.

And sending Joe Biden or attacking some target in Iraq would have sent a message that is different?
So now, instead of insisting I support sending Obama, you lower the bar to Biden. The answer is still no.
Secretaries of state or defense would be sufficient. Like I said...a recognizable face.
And far up your ass did you have to reach to pull out "attacking Iraq"?
:cuckoo:

12 people got hilled by 4 terrorists.

where in the hell were those world leaders and 3 million marchers when THIS country lost 3000 people at the hands of a dozen terrorists ...

HUH all you RW idiots? Tell me that.

Freaking out as we should be asshole.

Forum List

Back