How come the leader of the world will not be there?

12 people got killed by 4 terrorists.

where in the hell were those world leaders and 3 million marchers when THIS country lost 3000 people at the hands of a dozen terrorists ...

HUH all you RW idiots? Tell me that.
How old are you? There was an outpouring of support from around the world.
Not seeing a shimmering of it being returned in this instance from us

Then,by,comparison, Ferguson and NYC were trivial demonstrations as there was only one victim in those instances.

No, because the powers that be are in their localities. Marching in Paris has little effect with jihadists based in Beirut.

Oh really. You know this candy corn? Do you have an inside track candy that we should be reporting you on?

The President himself should have gone.
I disagree. It'd be a security/logistical nightmare. We don't want our President in a mob.
BUT other countries sent people higher in rank than our generic-nobody ambassador to France.
And we wonder why the world sees us as elitists

Out of the 40 I say 26 where other EU nations and European nations, a few ex French colonies....

Obama going is totally stupid from a security issue... The question the OP numb nuts should ask first. Was he invited?
Dumbass!!!

Can I just say one thing... There is dead people in this tragedy. Can you please not try and use this as a reason to attack Obama?

It just makes you look like sick perverted scum...
Another Mensa member that majored in Reading Comp.
I'll type slow for ya.
Never said Obama should've went.

This was a coordinated attack against one of the cornerstones on which we stand: Freedom of speech.
As much as I don't care for the lady, I believe Hillary would've went as representative.
I feel we've sent the message that our own freedom of speech is all that matters....everyone else is on their own

And sending Joe Biden or attacking some target in Iraq would have sent a message that is different?
So now, instead of insisting I support sending Obama, you lower the bar to Biden. The answer is still no.
Secretaries of state or defense would be sufficient. Like I said...a recognizable face.
And far up your ass did you have to reach to pull out "attacking Iraq"?
:cuckoo:

You didn't clarify what you wanted so I was grasping at straws....

This is the problem with you guys...all you do is bitch about what Obama should be doing but never offer concrete advise because you would lose your lesson to bitch about it if he would up doing what you suggested.

Sending the SoS or SoD would do what exactly? We freaking protect the crap out of France. The President said we stood with them hours after the attacks, and we likely will take some action later on as we did with the Achille Lauro and Benghazi attackers.

They slandered the prophet. Obama couldn't show up because then what he said at the UN would be a lie. Obama is a damn Muslim and he proved it.
Do fucking grow up, thanks a bunch.

Explain to me why they slagged Charlie a couple of years ago. Grow up. Thanks a bunch.
Nobody gives a fuck beyond hey, Children of God, stop slaughtering others in his name, it's pissing him off.

You care enough to be posting in a thread about it.

Then,by,comparison, Ferguson and NYC were trivial demonstrations as there was only one victim in those instances.

No, because the powers that be are in their localities. Marching in Paris has little effect with jihadists based in Beirut.

Oh really. You know this candy corn? Do you have an inside track candy that we should be reporting you on?

Yeah bitch...report me...whatever makes you feel useful because I can attest; you're worthless.

12 people got hilled by 4 terrorists.

where in the hell were those world leaders and 3 million marchers when THIS country lost 3000 people at the hands of a dozen terrorists ...

HUH all you RW idiots? Tell me that.

Freaking out as we should be asshole.

RW's freak out about everything ...

SSDD

but I repeat myself

Tell me you do understand the President and his mouth piece were slagging the crap out of Charlie just a couple of years ago saying that they deserved to get bombed because they mocked the prophet.

Still not sure who Jakey is...

Please offer a quote of the President saying as such...or shut the fuck up you worthless little zit of a human.

They slandered the prophet. Obama couldn't show up because then what he said at the UN would be a lie. Obama is a damn Muslim and he proved it.

Explain to me why they slagged Charlie a couple of years ago. Grow up. Thanks a bunch.
Nobody gives a fuck beyond hey, Children of God, stop slaughtering others in his name, it's pissing him off.
I post in threads about men sucking their own dicks. That's as much as this thread means BTW.

I disagree. It'd be a security/logistical nightmare. We don't want our President in a mob.
BUT other countries sent people higher in rank than our generic-nobody ambassador to France.

Out of the 40 I say 26 where other EU nations and European nations, a few ex French colonies....

Obama going is totally stupid from a security issue... The question the OP numb nuts should ask first. Was he invited?
Dumbass!!!

Can I just say one thing... There is dead people in this tragedy. Can you please not try and use this as a reason to attack Obama?

I'll type slow for ya.

This was a coordinated attack against one of the cornerstones on which we stand: Freedom of speech.
As much as I don't care for the lady, I believe Hillary would've went as representative.
I feel we've sent the message that our own freedom of speech is all that matters....everyone else is on their own

And sending Joe Biden or attacking some target in Iraq would have sent a message that is different?
So now, instead of insisting I support sending Obama, you lower the bar to Biden. The answer is still no.
Secretaries of state or defense would be sufficient. Like I said...a recognizable face.

This is the problem with you guys...all you do is bitch about what Obama should be doing but never offer concrete advise because you would lose your lesson to bitch about it if he would up doing what you suggested.

Sending the SoS or SoD would do what exactly? We freaking protect the crap out of France. The President said we stood with them hours after the attacks, and we likely will take some action later on as we did with the Achille Lauro and Benghazi attackers.

Hey I'm with you. Strange as that sounds. You are missing what I am trying to point out.

He's damned if he does and he's damned if he doesn't. But always err on the side of damned if you do. He should have sent someone.

Damn I have no clue who is running the bloody place these days but they come off as pigs.

I most in threads about men sucking their own dicks. That's as much as this thread means BTW.

it means the RWs have another vapid excuse to bitch about Obama ...

Dumbass!!!

I'll type slow for ya.

I am truly sorry that you can't see the contradiction in sending an entourage to Ferguson over the death of a strong-armed robber over sending a generic ambassador in support of victims of mass murder for exercising their right to free speech.

But that's cool....s'long as I know the rules.
Y'all really should issue a book, though. It's really hard to keep up

Dumbass!!!

I'll type slow for ya.

Hey I'm with you. Strange as that sounds. You are missing what I am trying to point out.

He's damned if he does and he's damned if he doesn't. But always err on the side of damned if you do. He should have sent someone.

Damn I have no clue who is running the bloody place these days but they come off as pigs.
Sent someone? Why? We kill that many here all the bloody time.

Obama said at the UN "The future does not belong to those that slander the prophet of Islam". Go fuck yourself, loser.

No two ways around it. That's a keeper quote.

Dumbass!!!

I'll type slow for ya.

I am truly sorry that you can't see the contradiction in sending an entourage to Ferguson over the death of a strong-armed robber over sending a generic ambassador in support of victims of mass murder for exercising their right to free speech.

Always follow me dear heart!!!!! You can never ever go wrong my love.

Well sometimes. Every once in a while. Especially when I recommend Earnest movies.

Obama said at the UN "The future does not belong to those that slander the prophet of Islam". Go fuck yourself, loser.
Link it, and he's correct since the Sand ******* will fucking kill you eh?
You can find it. I don't take orders from leftist trash.
What you don't do little moron is fucking think, and I linked it for you, in context no less.

Dumbass!!!

I'll type slow for ya.

Quick..name any member of the "entourage"

Link it, and he's correct since the Sand ******* will fucking kill you eh?
You can find it. I don't take orders from leftist trash.
What you don't do little moron is fucking think, and I linked it for you, in context no less.
Context my ass. He said it and today he backed it up by staying away. Do you put ketchup on your Obama shit sandwich to help you eat it?
Unlike you little partisan asswipe, I call a spade a spade, and put the comments of others in context.

Isn't Holder still over there? Is Kerry busy with something more important?

Obama is going to be in Iowa tomorrow, then later will be meeting with an athlete.

This march in Paris was important and a chance to show solidarity against radicals. Obama could have sent someone since he isn't interested in being a part of it. I am thinking he doesn't want to insult the Muslim terrorists since they are the only ones who don't like this.

Isn't the VP's job to go to these sorts of things? It's not like Biden is all that busy.

ROFL! You saw what Kerry did... . Do you really want Biden adding to that embarrassment?

Forum List

Back