How come the leader of the world will not be there?

Obama shoulda gone to Paris and made a speech. Nobody would have parsed whatever he said to death. And if he sneezed or blew his nose at any point during his trip, no one would have held it against him.

Promise!

The man shows no class, he sends his representatives to the funerals of the thugs shot by cops but he refuses to sends any high ranking representative to the show of unity in Paris. Barrack is showing his true colors and which side he is actually on.
Hey dummy, dead Americans matter to,....................................wait for it, ......................................Americans. And dead French matter to, ...............................wait for it, ................................hey, what do you know, the French.
hey.......smartass....

The rally was not about dead French....it was about standing up to Radical Islamic Terrorism..

What news do you watch?
I don't. And next time don't mix up apples and oranges. They march and Obama blows them off the face of the earth with drones. One of them is a little too busy to fly around the world because it makes you happy or looks good on French TV.

Last edited:
This is so excellent :D

Yeah, Obamabot meltdowns are funny. Did you see his or her list of 'no-shows' at the rally? It included the French Prime Minister. lol. Time for that bot to reboot. :)
That was her statement asswipe, not mine. read the thread next time, then comment.
This is one of the better meltdowns I've seen in a while. Do continue, please. :D

If dat BOOOSH didn't show, CNN (Communist Network), NBC, and numerous other Communist/Progressive Media Outlets would have dedicated weeks of programming to condemning him. So don't buy into the Obamabot apologist shite. They are very dishonest people.
He's run himself around in circles. Very entertaining.

Obama shoulda got an expensive hotel suite in an expensive Parisian hotel, and brought along a buncha Secret Service and White House staffers and a buncha US government approved bullet proof limos and Air Force One, and he shoulda spent at least eleventy million, six hundred thousand dollars on a Paris vacation.

No one woulda held it against him. Promise!

Oh Gawd, stop it. No one believes you Communist douches care about how much Taxpayers are raped for. So try honesty.

Somebody ought to start a Je Suis Charlie twitter page and express their outrage over Obama.

Somebody otta tell Barry ta wear a Je Suis Charlie button.

Obama shoulda got an expensive hotel suite in an expensive Parisian hotel, and brought along a buncha Secret Service and White House staffers and a buncha US government approved bullet proof limos and Air Force One, and he shoulda spent at least eleventy million, six hundred thousand dollars on a Paris vacation.

Oh Gawd, stop it. No one believes you Communist douches care about spending Tax Dollars. Try honesty.
I am sorry you are too stupid to get it.

If Obama had made the trip, the very same people whining that he didn't make the trip would be whining about the expense of the trip.

That's why no one except yourselves gives a flying fuck what you nattering assholes think about what Obama does or does not do over piddly ass shit.

You like to whine. We get it. We get it. Whine away. But don't kid yourselves that anyone gives a shit about what you are whining over.

This is so excellent :D

Yeah, Obamabot meltdowns are funny. Did you see his or her list of 'no-shows' at the rally? It included the French Prime Minister. lol. Time for that bot to reboot. :)
That was her statement asswipe, not mine. read the thread next time, then comment.
This is one of the better meltdowns I've seen in a while. Do continue, please. :D
So what's the news in your country bitch? Are all 200 people safe and happy?
Yep. Not like the US. But you don't get to comment on my country since you aren't a citizen. lol.
I get to comment about that Muslim ****** who runs your country as long as you are still here bitching about the US.

Obama shoulda gone to Paris and made a speech. Nobody would have parsed whatever he said to death. And if he sneezed or blew his nose at any point during his trip, no one would have held it against him.

Promise!

Ha come on, even your mean ole BOOOOSH Boogeyman would have showed. So face it, your boy blew it. It is what it is.

Yep. Not like the US. But you don't get to comment on my country since you aren't a citizen. lol.
I get to comment about that Muslim ****** who runs your country as long as you are still here bitching about the US.
Only citizens are allowed to comment as per your rulez, sonny boy. :)

Oh Gawd, stop it. No one believes you Communist douches care about spending Tax Dollars. Try honesty.

If Obama had made the trip, the very same people whining that he didn't make the trip would be whining about the expense of the trip.

That's why no one except yourselves gives a flying fuck what you nattering assholes think about what Obama does or does not do over piddly ass shit.

You like to whine. We get it. We get it.

Ha, more apologist shite. Like him or you care about how much Taxpayers get raped. Your spin is very weak and pathetic.

You like to whine. We get it. We get it.
If we can afford to send him to Hawaii for vacation, we can well afford to send him to Paris to honor the dead. The problem is of course that he didn't want to show respect for those who dishonored the prophet.

B7HIMfsIAAAFLnf.jpg

More than 40 European leaders and almost every French official turned out for the massive unity rally in Paris Sunday — but there was no sign of the U.S.

Neither President Obama or Vice President Biden made the trip to Paris, although dozens of other world leaders and officials put ceremony aside and jostled for space amid the crowds in a stirring show of support against terrorism.

The U.S. did send Attorney General Eric Holder to attend a pre-march terrorism summit convened by French President Francois Hollande.

Eric Holder U.S. officials no-shows at Paris unity rally - NY Daily News

Oh well, at least Bush did it...

Bush-Bullhorn-Speech.jpg

So why are you here Belize Bitch?

B7HIMfsIAAAFLnf.jpg

More than 40 European leaders and almost every French official turned out for the massive unity rally in Paris Sunday — but there was no sign of the U.S.

Neither President Obama or Vice President Biden made the trip to Paris, although dozens of other world leaders and officials put ceremony aside and jostled for space amid the crowds in a stirring show of support against terrorism.

The U.S. did send Attorney General Eric Holder to attend a pre-march terrorism summit convened by French President Francois Hollande.

Eric Holder U.S. officials no-shows at Paris unity rally - NY Daily News

Oh well, at least Bush did it...

Bush-Bullhorn-Speech.jpg
You mean after he flew off and was hidden away? And it's fucking NY, not fucking Paris.

There are indications of sleeper cells being awakened for direct action in France. Now is not the time to send our entire leadership into that box. That would be incredibly stupid, and it would place the lives of innocents in the line of fire.

So why are you here Belize Bitch?
Right now? To laugh at you of course, ugly American. :)

Forum List

Back