How come the leader of the world will not be there?

So what's the news in your country bitch? Are all 200 people safe and happy?
Yep. Not like the US. But you don't get to comment on my country since you aren't a citizen. lol.
I get to comment about that Muslim ****** who runs your country as long as you are still here bitching about the US.
Only citizens are allowed to comment as per your rulez, sonny boy. :)
So why are you here Belize Bitch?

Get a life, sick asshole.
I have one you little shitstain. And unlike you I can see the forest for the trees.

Yep. Not like the US. But you don't get to comment on my country since you aren't a citizen. lol.
I get to comment about that Muslim ****** who runs your country as long as you are still here bitching about the US.
Right now? To laugh at you of course, ugly American. :)
Well this thread is about the American President, which has not a fucking thing to do with you.

This is one of the better meltdowns I've seen in a while. Do continue, please. :D

So classy. Your Dear Leader must be proud to call you one of his own. Nice job.

Well this thread is about the American President, which has not a fucking thing to do with you.
As an American myself, I beg to differ.

Obama didn't have security concerns to attend Nelson Mandela's funeral and it was important enough to him so that he skipped watching sports on TV and playing golf and raising money for the filthy Democrat Party.

However, he didn't think it was important to show solidarity against Muslim terrorism with our European allies.

I don't think he has solidarity with our European allies against Islamic terrorism. I think he has sympathy with the Muslims and that is the real reason he didn't attend.

That just shows what a worthless piece of shit he is. This what you get when you elect some community organizer for Affirmative Action reasons rather than someone that was actually qualified to be President of the United States of America.

He is an embarrassment to this country.

Would you really want this presidunce representing the country? He would laugh over the dead bodies like he did James Foley or run around taking selfies with women like he did at Nelson Mandela's funeral. Face it. The entity does not know how to behave in public.

You aren't an American. You weren't born here and you don't live here. So fuck off and pay attention to Belize and that Muslim ****** Coward PM of yours who didn't fly his ass to Paris for a photo-op with some dead frogs.

Obama didn't have security concerns to attend Nelson Mandela's funeral and it was important enough to him so that he skipped watching sports on TV and playing golf and raising money for the filthy Democrat Party.

However, he didn't think it was important to show solidarity against Muslim terrorism with our European allies.

I don't think he has solidarity with our European allies against Islamic terrorism. I think he has sympathy with the Muslims and that is the real reason he didn't attend.

That just shows what a worthless piece of shit he is. This what you get when you elect some community organizer for Affirmative Action reasons rather than someone that was actually qualified to be President of the United States of America.

I don't know that he has sympathy for radical Islam, I just think that he's an incompetent leader.

You aren't an American. You weren't born here and you don't live here. So fuck off and pay attention to Belize and that Muslim ****** Coward PM of yours who didn't fly his ass to Paris for a photo-op with some dead frogs.
I am a naturalized citizen. We agree that those leaders who did not show up in Paris are cowards.

Well it is fact that he does have Muslim Brotherhood members in his Administration. So that could have had an influence on the decision. Or he had a Tee Time. Who knows? It is pretty embarrassing though.

B7HIMfsIAAAFLnf.jpg

More than 40 European leaders and almost every French official turned out for the massive unity rally in Paris Sunday — but there was no sign of the U.S.

Neither President Obama or Vice President Biden made the trip to Paris, although dozens of other world leaders and officials put ceremony aside and jostled for space amid the crowds in a stirring show of support against terrorism.

The U.S. did send Attorney General Eric Holder to attend a pre-march terrorism summit convened by French President Francois Hollande.

Eric Holder U.S. officials no-shows at Paris unity rally - NY Daily News

I think the White House has some 'splainin' to do. This is completely unacceptable. You would think they would have at least sent Holder.

As a British Jew and European I am personally happy that President Obama and his statutory travelling security circus was not their. Mr Obama is in my opinion a great friend of Europe and to attend would have placed him on a hiding to nothing.

I am a naturalized citizen. We agree that those leaders who did not show up in Paris are cowards.
No, we don't agree, and you don't even fucking live here so keep your stupid fucking mouth shut and focus on your country not mine.

As a British Jew and European I am personally happy that President Obama and his statutory travelling security circus was not their. Mr Obama is in my opinion a great friend of Europe and to attend would have placed him on a hiding to nothing.
On a hiding to nothing. Good point.

B7HIMfsIAAAFLnf.jpg

More than 40 European leaders and almost every French official turned out for the massive unity rally in Paris Sunday — but there was no sign of the U.S.

Neither President Obama or Vice President Biden made the trip to Paris, although dozens of other world leaders and officials put ceremony aside and jostled for space amid the crowds in a stirring show of support against terrorism.

The U.S. did send Attorney General Eric Holder to attend a pre-march terrorism summit convened by French President Francois Hollande.

Eric Holder U.S. officials no-shows at Paris unity rally - NY Daily News

I think the White House has some 'splainin' to do. This is completely unacceptable. You would think they would have at least sent Holder.
When did Holder take over Foreign Policy?

Ha, you still haven't received the memo. Guess you're just that unimportant. But yeah, even most of your fellow Communist douches are criticizing your Dear Leader on this. Even your wingnut hero Rachel Maddcow said it was embarrassing. So you're pretty isolated and alone in your rabid defense of your Dear Leader.

This is just not about the fact that Obama did not attend but none of the White House high ranking representatives attended the rally.
Obama was out playing golf, God knows where Biden was, Kerry was in India but guess where Holden was. If you guessed Paris you are correct.
Could he have attended, most certainly, did he, not a chance in hell. Nothing else need be said.

Obama shoulda got an expensive hotel suite in an expensive Parisian hotel, and brought along a buncha Secret Service and White House staffers and a buncha US government approved bullet proof limos and Air Force One, and he shoulda spent at least eleventy million, six hundred thousand dollars on a Paris vacation.

No one woulda held it against him. Promise!

Oh Gawd, stop it. No one believes you Communist douches care about spending Tax Dollars. Try honesty.
I am sorry you are too stupid to get it.

If Obama had made the trip, the very same people whining that he didn't make the trip would be whining about the expense of the trip.

That's why no one except yourselves gives a flying fuck what you nattering assholes think about what Obama does or does not do over piddly ass shit.

You like to whine. We get it. We get it.
If we can afford to send him to Hawaii for vacation, we can well afford to send him to Paris to honor the dead. The problem is of course that he didn't want to show respect for those who dishonored the prophet.
you know......I did not think of that. I mean, I am not one of those "he is a muslim" people......I mean, he says he is Christian and to be frank I don't give a fuck what religion he is....

But the only reason I can come up with for him to tell Holder to come home and not attend the rally is exactly what you said....he did not want to show respect for those that dishonored the prophet.

It makes a lot of sense.

Forum List

Back