How come the leader of the world will not be there?

I don't know that he has sympathy for radical Islam, I just think that he's an incompetent leader.

We are trying to figure out why he didn't go.

Is he a coward?

Is he incompetent and none of his handlers told him that it important for him to go?

Was he more interested in watching the NFL playoffs on TV?

Is it because he simply did not feel solidarity against Islam extremism?

Obama really embarrassed the US.

The only consolation is that most of these countries embraced Obama when he went around the world apologizing for America but now they are seeing what a douche bag he really is.

I get to comment about that Muslim ****** who runs your country as long as you are still here bitching about the US.
Only citizens are allowed to comment as per your rulez, sonny boy. :)
So why are you here Belize Bitch?

So classy. Your Dear Leader must be proud to call you one of his own. Nice job.
Right now? To laugh at you of course, ugly American. :)
Well this thread is about the American President, which has not a fucking thing to do with you.
As an American myself, I beg to differ.
You aren't an American. You weren't born here and you don't live here. So fuck off and pay attention to Belize and that Muslim ****** Coward PM of yours who didn't fly his ass to Paris for a photo-op with some dead frogs.

Ha, you still haven't received the memo. Guess you're just that unimportant. But yeah, even most of your fellow Communist douches are criticizing your Dear Leader on this. Even your wingnut hero Rachel Maddcow said it was embarrassing. So you're pretty isolated and alone in your rabid defense of your Dear Leader.
And why exactly would I give a fuck what others say? Oh right, I don't, because unlike you the fucking TV doesn't tell me what to think.

Well this thread is about the American President, which has not a fucking thing to do with you.
You aren't an American. You weren't born here and you don't live here. So fuck off and pay attention to Belize and that Muslim ****** Coward PM of yours who didn't fly his ass to Paris for a photo-op with some dead frogs.

Ha, you still haven't received the memo. Guess you're just that unimportant. But yeah, even most of your fellow Communist douches are criticizing your Dear Leader on this. Even your wingnut hero Rachel Maddcow said it was embarrassing. So you're pretty isolated and alone in your rabid defense of your Dear Leader.
And why exactly would I give a fuck what others say? Oh right, I don't, because unlike you the fucking TV doesn't tell me what to think.

Seriously douche, you're pretty much alone on this one. Your boy screwed the pooch. It is what it is.

I get to comment about that Muslim ****** who runs your country as long as you are still here bitching about the US.

I am a naturalized citizen. We agree that those leaders who did not show up in Paris are cowards.

As are those who defend them.

I am a naturalized citizen. We agree that those leaders who did not show up in Paris are cowards.
No, we don't agree, and don't even fucking live here so keep your stupid fucking mouth shut and focus on your country not mine.
Anger is not a defense of your position, housey.

Why is it bad for the Muslim ****** leader of my country not to go to Paris, but good for yours to stay home?

No, we don't agree, and don't even fucking live here so keep your stupid fucking mouth shut and focus on your country not mine.

Why is it bad for the Muslim ****** leader of my country not to go to Paris, but good for yours to stay home?
God you're a box of tampons. Neither of them needed to go you dumbass. Dead frogs don't mean you have to fly across the ocean.

I don't know that he has sympathy for radical Islam, I just think that he's an incompetent leader.

Is he a coward?

Is he incompetent and none of his handlers told him that it important for him to go?

The only consolation is that most of these countries embraced Obama when he went around the world apologizing for America but now they are seeing what a douche bag he really is.
I agree he really embarrassed the US in the eyes of the world. He's been embarrassing Americans for years.

Seriously douche, you're pretty much alone on this one. Your boy screwed the pooch. It is what it is.
Seriously I don't fucking care that you bunch of whiny assholes think some other assholes killing other assholes in Paris should fucking matter in the US, because it doesn't.

God you're a box of tampons. Neither of them needed to go you dumbass. Dead frogs don't mean you have to fly across the ocean.
Obama sent 3,000 Americans across the ocean to Iraq. You seem cornfused, sonny boy.

If Obama had made the trip, the very same people whining that he didn't make the trip would be whining about the expense of the trip.

This is one trip the taxpayers would have happily funded. Happily. Je Suis Charlie

That's why no one except yourselves gives a flying fuck what you nattering assholes think about what Obama does or does not do over piddly ass shit.

After what happened to us on 9/11, we can all feel their pain. So yes, we all care... with the exception of a few of you.

You like to whine. We get it. We get it. Whine away. But don't kid yourselves that anyone gives a shit about what you are whining over.

Why so upset? Aren't you the one whining?

Dumbass....Eric Holder was there already. Why did he opt to leave before the rally? Don't answer. It will be another lame excuse by you for an administration who ran out of excuses.

Is he a coward?

I agree he really embarrassed the US in the eyes of the world. He's been embarrassing Americans for years.
You don't even live here bitch, Keep your opinions to yourself and send a nastygram to that coward Muslim PM of yours instead of bitching about my President.

Seriously I don't fucking care that you bunch of whiny assholes think some other assholes killing other assholes in Paris should fucking matter in the US, because it doesn't.
It matters to civilized folks. Hence YOU don't understand it

Dumbass....Eric Holder was there already. Why did he opt to leave before the rally? Don't answer. It will be another lame excuse by you for an administration who ran out of excuses.
Gee, do we pay him to hold up a banner and walk the streets of Paris like a fucking cheerleader?

If Obama had made the trip, the very same people whining that he didn't make the trip would be whining about the expense of the trip.

This is one trip the taxpayers would have happily funded. Happily. Je Suis Charlie

That's why no one except yourselves gives a flying fuck what you nattering assholes think about what Obama does or does not do over piddly ass shit.

After what happened to us on 9/11, we can all feel their pain. So yes, we all care... with the exception of a few of you.

You like to whine. We get it. We get it. Whine away. But don't kid yourselves that anyone gives a shit about what you are whining over.

G5000 has a reputation of being a whiner on here. He is not worth your time.

Wait til he tells you how he is not overly fond of Obama.....and he used to support the GOP....

He is a lying scum sucking piece of shit who has no confidence in the position he holds...

"President Obama, top U.S. officials no-shows at Paris unity rally"

The OP is another idiot who wants to send the president to a city and country subject to a heightened and current terror alert.

Who would be a more likely target of Islamic Jihadists, Obama or Netanyahu.

It matters to civilized folks. Hence YOU don't understand it
You aren't civilized, not even close. Civilized people can call bullshit bullshit when they see it.

eric holder was already in Paris, He could have been Obama's high ranking official with no flying required. The question is who told him not to attend the rally?

G5000 has a reputation of being a whiner on here. He is not worth your time.

Wait til he tells you how he is not overly fond of Obama.....and he used to support the GOP....

He is a lying scum sucking piece of shit who has no confidence in the position he holds...

Reminds me a certain Jake Starkey...

Forum List

Back