How come the leader of the world will not be there?

I am a naturalized citizen. We agree that those leaders who did not show up in Paris are cowards.
No, we don't agree, and don't even fucking live here so keep your stupid fucking mouth shut and focus on your country not mine.
Anger is not a defense of your position, housey.

Why is it bad for the Muslim ****** leader of my country not to go to Paris, but good for yours to stay home?
God you're a box of tampons. Neither of them needed to go you dumbass. Dead frogs don't mean you have to fly across the ocean.
Dumbass....Eric Holder was there already. Why did he opt to leave before the rally? Don't answer. It will be another lame excuse by you for an administration who ran out of excuses.

Just ask that douche what he or she would be saying if dat bad ole BOOOOOSH didn't show. Pretty sure all Communist douches would be on CNN and NBC screeching condemnation 24/7. Obamabots are very dishonest people. Period, end of story.
There wouldn't have been any reason for Bush to go either dumbass. You people can never fucking grow up.

I agree he really embarrassed the US in the eyes of the world. He's been embarrassing Americans for years.
You don't even live here bitch, Keep your opinions to yourself and send a nastygram to that coward Muslim PM of yours instead of bitching about my President.
Your president is an incompetent leader and even you can't defend him. lol.
I don't have to defend him. He didn't do anything wrong. And when are you going to focus on your country and not mine you Belize bitch?
As an American citizen, I am focusing on my country. It's a good thing you don't have to defend Obama for doing anything wrong because you sure aren't doing so. lol.
You aren't an American. You weren't born here and you don't live here. Fuck off and follow the politics of Belize you stupid bitch.
I have every right that you do. Even that makes you mad, housey. lol.

I agree he really embarrassed the US in the eyes of the world. He's been embarrassing Americans for years.
You don't even live here bitch, Keep your opinions to yourself and send a nastygram to that coward Muslim PM of yours instead of bitching about my President.
I don't have to defend him. He didn't do anything wrong. And when are you going to focus on your country and not mine you Belize bitch?
As an American citizen, I am focusing on my country. It's a good thing you don't have to defend Obama for doing anything wrong because you sure aren't doing so. lol.
You aren't an American. You weren't born here and you don't live here. Fuck off and follow the politics of Belize you stupid bitch.

She is an American. Still not gettin that? Go figure? And those are pretty harsh words coming from a fuckwit who fully supports open borders and illegal immigration. Just more fuckwit dishonesty and hypocrisy. You should apologize to her. If you have any honor & dignity left, you'll do it.

No, you don't. You get arrested down there and you being an Naturalized-American matters not a fucking damn, because you don't live in America. You aren't a citizen of anywhere it seems.

The whole rally was a waste of time.

I'm fine with not having to foot the bill for millions of dollars to travel to a pointless gathering.
Interesting comment.....the whole rally was a waste of time

Curious.....

....what makes a rally a waste of time?
The satirists said hands up, don't shoot.
I am really curious...

Skull said "the whole rally was a waste of time" as he defended Obama not spending the money to have someone form the US go...

So I am curious.....what made it a waste of time?

Obama: Muslim Call to Prayer One of the Prettiest Sounds on Earth
Guess this makes him a Muslim Jew then eh dumbass?
images

Oh my god. Never heard of photo ops?
Yes I have. That's what Paris was dumbass, at least for Obama that's what it would have been.

I think that Obama is just like everybody else that got an education and job through affirmative action.

He likes the paycheck and the notoriety that goes with the job but at the end of the day he is simply too lazy, incompetent and sorry to do the job like it suppose to be done.

No, we don't agree, and don't even fucking live here so keep your stupid fucking mouth shut and focus on your country not mine.

Why is it bad for the Muslim ****** leader of my country not to go to Paris, but good for yours to stay home?
God you're a box of tampons. Neither of them needed to go you dumbass. Dead frogs don't mean you have to fly across the ocean.
Dumbass....Eric Holder was there already. Why did he opt to leave before the rally? Don't answer. It will be another lame excuse by you for an administration who ran out of excuses.

Just ask that douche what he or she would be saying if dat bad ole BOOOOOSH didn't show. Pretty sure all Communist douches would be on CNN and NBC screeching condemnation 24/7. Obamabots are very dishonest people. Period, end of story.
There wouldn't have been any reason for Bush to go either dumbass. You people can never fucking grow up.

You're a liar and a hypocrite. Period, end of story.

No, you don't. You get arrested down there and you being an Naturalized-American matters not a fucking damn, because you don't live in America. You aren't a citizen of anywhere it seems.
The American embassy and my American passport tell a different story, housey. Perhaps you'd like to argue with international law.

Your argument would be as effective as is the one for Obama's leadership capabilities.

How about the fact that it doesn't fix a fucking thing? Are the Muslim radicals pissed off by the next cartoon going to say, Well gee, I should defend my faith and kill those fuckers who insulted the Prophet but I won't because then France would hold a big fucking rally so I'll just say screw it and get a beer, which I don't drink?

God you morons are fucking dummies.

You're a liar and a hypocrite. Period, end of story.
No, I'm not asshole. Just because you can't get beyond your whiny partisan schoolgirl mentality doesn't mean I suffer from the same thing. Keep your fucking projections to yourself.

How about the fact that it doesn't fix a fucking thing? Are the Muslim radicals pissed off by the next cartoon going to say, Well gee, I should defend my faith and kill those fuckers who insulted the Prophet but I won't because then France would hold a big fucking rally so I'll just say screw it and get a beer, which I don't drink?

God you morons are fucking dummies.
It must be a bitch to live as a coward.

Uh hey fuckwit, you're here everyday spewing support for open borders and illegal immigration. Yet you're somehow outraged over her actually being a Citizen. Seriously, you are a stupid mongoloid.

Uh hey fuckwit, you're here everyday spewing support for open borders and illegal immigration. Yet you're somehow outraged over her actually being a Citizen. Seriously, you are a stupid mongoloid.
Hahaha hahaha

Fucking awesome

Liberals really are a stupid creature

The American embassy and my American passport tell a different story, housey. Perhaps you'd like to argue with international law.
Gee that's terrific, since when you break a law there and get arrested they will send someone over from the embassy to visit you jail, maybe, while they wait to see what Belize does with your busted ass that they can't do fuck all about since you are not on American soil. You'll be rotting in their jails just like that punk cannon fodder in Mexico did, until the Mexicans decided to let him go, or did you not know that's how it works, under International law? You ain't here your rights are for shit. You get what they give you and that's all you've got.

Your argument would be as effective as is the one for Obama's leadership capabilities.

It just gets funnier & funnier huh? That's a wingnut who's here everyday spewing support for open borders and illegal immigration. Yet today, he or she has a big problem with Naturalized Citizens. It's just a sign of how weak-minded he or she is. They have to turn to personal attacks when they know they've lost a debate. But hey, you can't take em too seriously. It's good entertainment, right?

Yeah dumbass, my "support" is you didn't close the fucking borders for 60 years so stop being pissed that people just walked across them for a better life. And I don't give a fuck what her passport says, she wasn't born here and she doesn't live here. She is an American in name only, like most of you little morons.

Forum List

Back