How come the leader of the world will not be there?

Yeah dumbass, my "support" is you didn't close the fucking borders for 60 years so stop being pissed that people just walked across them for a better life. And I don't give a fuck what her passport says, she wasn't born here and she doesn't live here. She is an American in name only, like most of you little morons.

Ha, you really are very confused little Communist fuckwit. The poster is a U.S. Citizen. Yet you're somehow outraged over that. The fuck's wrong with ya?
Because she wasn't born here and she doesn't live here. That bitch is about as American as those dead assholes in France.

Yet you fully support open borders and illegal immigration. You really are confused aren't ya? Hey, it's ok to admit it. I mean it's obvious to all at this point anyway. :badgrin:
Well said.

Yesterday he or she loved open borders and illegal immigration. But today he or she hates Naturalized Citizenship. Makes sense, huh? Fact is, he or she lost the debate and then resorted to personal attacks. Like i said earlier, a stupid mongoloid.
You are a dumbfuck nearly without an equal, even here. No wonder you vote for people who can never win an election.

Ha, you really are very confused little Communist fuckwit. The poster is a U.S. Citizen. Yet you're somehow outraged over that. The fuck's wrong with ya?
Because she wasn't born here and she doesn't live here. That bitch is about as American as those dead assholes in France.

Yet you fully support open borders and illegal immigration. You really are confused aren't ya? Hey, it's ok to admit it. I mean it's obvious to all at this point anyway. :badgrin:
Well said.

Yesterday he or she loved open borders and illegal immigration. But today he or she hates Naturalized Citizenship. Makes sense, huh? Fact is, he or she lost the debate and then resorted to personal attacks. Like i said earlier, a stupid mongoloid.
You are a dumbfuck nearly without an equal, even here. No wonder you vote for people who can never win an election.

You lost the debate and then resorted to personal attacks. You should apologize to that particular poster. Because that's what it was really about. You fully support open borders and illegal immigration. So you of all people shouldn't have insulted her over being a Naturalized Citizen. Just do the right thing and apologize to her. I hope you make the right decision. See ya.

The American embassy and my American passport tell a different story, housey. Perhaps you'd like to argue with international law.
Gee that's terrific, since when you break a law there and get arrested they will send someone over from the embassy to visit you jail, maybe, while they wait to see what Belize does with your busted ass that they can't do fuck all about since you are not on American soil. You'll be rotting in their jails just like that punk cannon fodder in Mexico did, until the Mexicans decided to let him go, or did you not know that's how it works, under International law? You ain't here your rights are for shit. You get what they give you and that's all you've got.
I am not a lawbreaker and have never been arrested for anything. The American authorities do not fight to have Mexican citizens released from jail, like they did in the case you reference. It's only one of the perks of being an American citizen.

Another is, my vote is equal to yours. :)
There is no fight. They can politely ask that you be released, should they choose to, and if Belize says no, she's going to hang, you're fucked.
There is no death penalty in Belize so no one is going to hang. But you going all melty over it is extremely entertaining. lol.
Just helping you understand reality. In Belize you being an American matters not a fucking damn, expect you have even less rights. Now you know.
As an American, I have more and better protection than you do in the US. Not that you would know. :)

Well said.

You lost the debate and then resorted to personal attacks. You should apologize to that particular poster. Because that's what it was really about. You fully support open borders and illegal immigration. So you of all people shouldn't have insulted her over being a Naturalized Citizen. Just do the right thing and apologize to her. I hope you make the right decision. See ya.
Don't tell me what I think. You don't even know what the fuck you think dumbass.

Rw's beg to remain totally irrelevant.

:lmao:

How are they irrelevant?

seriously?

read the thread ...

Explain how they're irrelevant. Your boy did screw the pooch on this one. Even most of your fellow Communist wingnuts are criticizing him.

sheesh ... here you go with more irrelevant BS

where were the Republican Leaders during the march? If Willard or Jeb was there representing the US and Obama wasn't , bitching about Obama would be relevant to Americans.

How are they irrelevant?

seriously?

read the thread ...

Explain how they're irrelevant. Your boy did screw the pooch on this one. Even most of your fellow Communist wingnuts are criticizing him.

where were the Republican Leaders during the march? If Willard or Jeb was there representing the US and Obama wasn't , bitching about Obama would be relevant to Americans.

Yeah i'm pretty sure if yer BOOOSH Boogeyman didn't show up at this rally, you Communist douches would be screeching outrage 24/7. CNN (Communist News Network) and NBC would dedicate weeks of programming to condemning him. But hey, i know you Obamabots are dishonest hypocrites. So obviously i'm not surprised you're defending your Dear Leader on this debacle.

As an American, I have more and better protection than you do in the US. Not that you would know. :)
No, you don't. And if you believe that then you are very wrong. Their country, their laws, their legal system, and you aren't even a citizen which means you are seriously fucked if you get arrested because there's nothing at all we can do for you but visit you in jail and ask that you be released. An American not on American soil has only the rights granted to them by whatever nation they are in, and that can be damn few. There are Americans sitting in foreign jails all over the world, and there's fuck all we can do for them when they aren't here.

No, you don't. And if you believe that then you are very wrong. Their country, their laws, their legal system, and you aren't even a citizen which means you are seriously fucked if you get arrested because there's nothing at all we can do for you but visit you in jail and ask that you be released. An American not on American soil has only the rights granted to them by whatever nation they are in, and that can be damn few. There are Americans sitting in foreign jails all over the world, and there's fuck all we can do for them when they aren't here.

Hey, she's a Citizen. Deal with it. Now apologize to her. No one who supports open borders and illegal immigration has the right to insult someone for being a Naturalized Citizen. So just do the honorable thing and apologize.

Quit whining about me. The WH spokesman, who speaks for the White House, just now said that the White House SHOULD HAVE sent someone of higher rank to Paris.

Which means all of your whining and defending their actions have just been repudiated by the very people you have been defending.

Next.

How are they irrelevant?

seriously?

read the thread ...

Yeah i'm pretty sure if yer BOOOSH Boogeyman didn't show up at this rally, you Communist douches would be screeching outrage 24/7. CNN (Communist News Network) and NBC would dedicate weeks of programming to condemning him. But hey, i know you Obamabots are dishonest hypocrites. So obviously i'm not surprised you're defending your Dear Leader on this debacle.

why did YOU bring up bush ?

oh wait, because YOU'RE an idiot.

I don't have a dear leader. Pointing out the stupidity of RW's like yourself isn't defending anyone. It's making fun of YOU. And there's plenty of room to do exactly that.

How are they irrelevant?

seriously?

read the thread ...

Once again the far left deflects since their messiah was more interested in fund raising and giving propaganda speeches..

Quit whining about me. The WH spokesman, who speaks for the White House, just now said that the White House SHOULD HAVE sent someone of higher rank to Paris.

Which means all of your whining and defending their actions have just been repudiated by the very people you have been defending.

Next.
I never had to defend anyone or any thing, there was nothing to defend since they did nothing wrong.

You aren't an American. You weren't born here and you don't live here. So fuck off and pay attention to Belize and that Muslim ****** Coward PM of yours who didn't fly his ass to Paris for a photo-op with some dead frogs.
I am a naturalized citizen. We agree that those leaders who did not show up in Paris are cowards.
No, we don't agree, and don't even fucking live here so keep your stupid fucking mouth shut and focus on your country not mine.
Anger is not a defense of your position, housey.

Why is it bad for the Muslim ****** leader of my country not to go to Paris, but good for yours to stay home?
God you're a box of tampons. Neither of them needed to go you dumbass. Dead frogs don't mean you have to fly across the ocean.
Dumbass....Eric Holder was there already. Why did he opt to leave before the rally? Don't answer. It will be another lame excuse by you for an administration who ran out of excuses.
I think he left because he had some Kalashnikovs and RPGs to deliver.

Well said.

Don't tell me what I think. You don't even know what the fuck you think dumbass.

Defending a lying Muslim President is frustration galore, huh.
Nope, and get the fuck out of my country you un-American piece of shit.

Next.
I never had to defend anyone or any thing, there was nothing to defend since they did nothing wrong.
The press asked him three times. He agreed all three times that the White House, meaning the president, SHOULD HAVE SENT someone of higher rank to Paris.

Obama disagrees with you.

Next.
The press asked him three times. He agreed all three times that the White House, meaning the president, SHOULD HAVE SENT someone of higher rank to Paris.

Obama disagrees with you.
I don't fucking care what he thinks either you dumb Belize bitch. No one needed to be sent just because some French asshole killed another bunch of French assholes. That is for France to worry about. You should start to worry about where you live for a change.

Forum List

Back