How come the leader of the world will not be there?

As an American citizen, I am focusing on my country. It's a good thing you don't have to defend Obama for doing anything wrong because you sure aren't doing so. lol.
You aren't an American. You weren't born here and you don't live here. Fuck off and follow the politics of Belize you stupid bitch.
I have every right that you do. Even that makes you mad, housey. lol.
No, you don't. You get arrested down there and you being an Naturalized-American matters not a fucking damn, because you don't live in America. You aren't a citizen of anywhere it seems.
The American embassy and my American passport tell a different story, housey. Perhaps you'd like to argue with international law.
Gee that's terrific, since when you break a law there and get arrested they will send someone over from the embassy to visit you jail, maybe, while they wait to see what Belize does with your busted ass that they can't do fuck all about since you are not on American soil. You'll be rotting in their jails just like that punk cannon fodder in Mexico did, until the Mexicans decided to let him go, or did you not know that's how it works, under International law? You ain't here your rights are for shit. You get what they give you and that's all you've got.
I am not a lawbreaker and have never been arrested for anything. The American authorities do not fight to have Mexican citizens released from jail, like they did in the case you reference. It's only one of the perks of being an American citizen.

Another is, my vote is equal to yours. :)

As an American citizen, I am focusing on my country. It's a good thing you don't have to defend Obama for doing anything wrong because you sure aren't doing so. lol.
You aren't an American. You weren't born here and you don't live here. Fuck off and follow the politics of Belize you stupid bitch.
No, you don't. You get arrested down there and you being an Naturalized-American matters not a fucking damn, because you don't live in America. You aren't a citizen of anywhere it seems.

Uh hey fuckwit, you're here everyday spewing support for open borders and illegal immigration. Yet you're somehow outraged over her actually being a Citizen. Seriously, you are a stupid mongoloid.
Hahaha hahaha

Fucking awesome

Liberals really are a stupid creature

Yup, loves open borders and illegal immigration, but hates actual American Citizens. My God, what a miserable confused little Communist douche. :cuckoo:

So I am curious.....what made it a waste of time?
How about the fact that it doesn't fix a fucking thing? Are the Muslim radicals pissed off by the next cartoon going to say, Well gee, I should defend my faith and kill those fuckers who insulted the Prophet but I won't because then France would hold a big fucking rally so I'll just say screw it and get a beer, which I don't drink?

God you morons are fucking dummies.
It must be a bitch to live as a coward.
That's what I hear so stop being one thinking Jesus is going to let you beat death you little pussy. Be a man for once and stop wetting the bed every time some religious asshole blows away some other asshole. Shit happens and dead is dead.

The American embassy and my American passport tell a different story, housey. Perhaps you'd like to argue with international law.

Your argument would be as effective as is the one for Obama's leadership capabilities.

It just gets funnier & funnier huh? That's a wingnut who's here everyday spewing support for open borders and illegal immigration. Yet today, he or she has a big problem with Naturalized Citizens. It's just a sign of how weak-minded he or she is. They have to turn to personal attacks when they know they've lost a debate. But hey, you can't take em too seriously. It's good entertainment, right?
He's all over the map. I'm sure he's thrown his bowl of cereal against the wall and ran to his room, slamming the door and telling mommy how much he hates her.

Uh hey fuckwit, you're here everyday spewing support for open borders and illegal immigration. Yet you're somehow outraged over her actually being a Citizen. Seriously, you are a stupid mongoloid.
Yeah dumbass, my "support" is you didn't close the fucking borders for 60 years so stop being pissed that people just walked across them for a better life. And I don't give a fuck what her passport says, she wasn't born here and she doesn't live here. She is an American in name only, like most of you little morons.

Ha, you really are very confused little Communist fuckwit. The poster is a U.S. Citizen. Yet you're somehow outraged over that. The fuck's wrong with ya?

Gee that's terrific, since when you break a law there and get arrested they will send someone over from the embassy to visit you jail, maybe, while they wait to see what Belize does with your busted ass that they can't do fuck all about since you are not on American soil. You'll be rotting in their jails just like that punk cannon fodder in Mexico did, until the Mexicans decided to let him go, or did you not know that's how it works, under International law? You ain't here your rights are for shit. You get what they give you and that's all you've got.
I am not a lawbreaker and have never been arrested for anything. The American authorities do not fight to have Mexican citizens released from jail, like they did in the case you reference. It's only one of the perks of being an American citizen.

There is no fight. They can politely ask that you be released, should they choose to, and if Belize says no, she's going to hang, you're fucked.

Yeah dumbass, my "support" is you didn't close the fucking borders for 60 years so stop being pissed that people just walked across them for a better life. And I don't give a fuck what her passport says, she wasn't born here and she doesn't live here. She is an American in name only, like most of you little morons.

Ha, you really are very confused little Communist fuckwit. The poster is a U.S. Citizen. Yet you're somehow outraged over that. The fuck's wrong with ya?
Because she wasn't born here and she doesn't live here. That bitch is about as American as those dead assholes in France.

I just posted this in another thread.....

Look...you folks can defend this all you want with "cost concerns, security concerns, time restrictions, etc....

But the bottom line is this.....

The administration had a senior ranking person right there in Paris and the administration made the decision to NOT have him attend the rally.

As opposed to questioning WHY the right is questioning it....you should be questioning WHY the administration told Holder not to attend.

Lets be honest with each other....it would not have been a big deal for holder to attend...and they are smart enough to know there would be political backlash....not to mention a snub to the international community...

Yet they told holder not to go.

Why?

There is no fight. They can politely ask that you be released, should they choose to, and if Belize says no, she's going to hang, you're fucked.
There is no death penalty in Belize so no one is going to hang. But you going all melty over it is extremely entertaining. lol.

Because she wasn't born here and she doesn't live here. That bitch is about as American as those dead assholes in France.

Yet you fully support open borders and illegal immigration. You really are confused aren't ya? Hey, it's ok to admit it. I mean it's obvious to all at this point anyway. :badgrin:

Yet you fully support open borders and illegal immigration. You really are confused aren't ya? Hey, it's ok to admit it. I mean it's obvious to all at this point anyway. :badgrin:
Well said.

More of your projection dummy. Damn you Ayn Rand kids are fucking stupid. No wonder you like her shitty books.

She couldn't even live her own life the way she said you should live yours and you're still too stupid to understand that.

Well said.
Grow up cannon fodder. Agreeing his dumb ass makes you just another dumbass.

PaintMyHost: 10528927 said:
paulitician said:
What if dat mean ole BOOOOOSH didn't show? What would the Obamabot wingnuts defending their Dear Leader on this, have to say? Pretty sure they would be hysterical right now. They'd all be up on their high horses condemning him. Obamabots are such dishonest hypocrites. They have no credibility.

Obama only goes to funerals so he can take selfies with celebrities.
Good, and most of the time he shouldn't even be doing that. That's what Biden is for.

Obama gets the jerseys and 'Crazy Uncle Joe' gets funeral details.

There is no death penalty in Belize so no one is going to hang. But you going all melty over it is extremely entertaining. lol.
Just helping you understand reality. In Belize you being an American matters not a fucking damn, expect you have even less rights. Now you know.

Well said.

Yesterday he or she loved open borders and illegal immigration. But today he or she hates Naturalized Citizenship. Makes sense, huh? Fact is, he or she lost the debate and then resorted to personal attacks. Like i said earlier, a stupid mongoloid.

12_158570a.jpg

Ha, hilarious! Thanks. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back