How come the leader of the world will not be there?

Rw's beg to remain totally irrelevant.

:lmao:

How are they irrelevant?

seriously?

read the thread ...

Explain how they're irrelevant. Your boy did screw the pooch on this one. Even most of your fellow Communist wingnuts are criticizing him.

sheesh ... here you go with more irrelevant BS

where were the Republican Leaders during the march? If Willard or Jeb was there representing the US and Obama wasn't , bitching about Obama would be relevant to Americans.

Once again the far left deflects since their messiah was more interested in fund raising and giving propaganda speeches..

so where were you ? did you go to France? YOU could have been 1 0f the 3 million people marching for France just as easy as Obama could have been there marching with 50 other world leaders.

You are a dumbfuck nearly without an equal, even here. No wonder you vote for people who can never win an election.

You lost the debate and then resorted to personal attacks. You should apologize to that particular poster. Because that's what it was really about. You fully support open borders and illegal immigration. So you of all people shouldn't have insulted her over being a Naturalized Citizen. Just do the right thing and apologize to her. I hope you make the right decision. See ya.
Don't tell me what I think. You don't even know what the fuck you think dumbass.

Defending a lying Muslim President is frustration galore, huh.
Nope, and get the fuck out of my country you un-American piece of shit.

Make me, loser. You want my address?
If you post it I'll send you some free tampons you fucking un-American pussy.

How are they irrelevant?

seriously?

read the thread ...

Explain how they're irrelevant. Your boy did screw the pooch on this one. Even most of your fellow Communist wingnuts are criticizing him.

where were the Republican Leaders during the march? If Willard or Jeb was there representing the US and Obama wasn't , bitching about Obama would be relevant to Americans.

Yeah i'm pretty sure if yer BOOOSH Boogeyman didn't show up at this rally, you Communist douches would be screeching outrage 24/7. CNN (Communist News Network) and NBC would dedicate weeks of programming to condemning him. But hey, i know you Obamabots are dishonest hypocrites. So obviously i'm not surprised you're defending your Dear Leader on this debacle.

why did YOU bring up bush ?

oh wait, because YOU'RE an idiot.

I don't have a dear leader. Pointing out the stupidity of RW's like yourself isn't defending anyone. It's making fun of YOU. And there's plenty of room to do exactly that.

Nah, you're just a typical Obamabot liar & hypocrite. We'll go with that instead.

As an American, I have more and better protection than you do in the US. Not that you would know. :)
No, you don't. And if you believe that then you are very wrong. Their country, their laws, their legal system, and you aren't even a citizen which means you are seriously fucked if you get arrested because there's nothing at all we can do for you but visit you in jail and ask that you be released. An American not on American soil has only the rights granted to them by whatever nation they are in, and that can be damn few. There are Americans sitting in foreign jails all over the world, and there's fuck all we can do for them when they aren't here.
Quit whining about me. The WH spokesman, who speaks for the White House, just now said that the White House SHOULD HAVE sent someone of higher rank to Paris.

Which means all of your whining and defending their actions have just been repudiated by the very people you have been defending.

Next.
I never had to defend anyone or any thing, there was nothing to defend since they did nothing wrong.
The press asked him three times. He agreed all three times that the White House, meaning the president, SHOULD HAVE SENT someone of higher rank to Paris.

Obama disagrees with you.
I don't fucking care what he thinks either you dumb Belize bitch. No one needed to be sent just because some French asshole killed another bunch of French assholes. That is for France to worry about. You should start to worry about where you live for a change.

You are a dumbfuck nearly without an equal, even here. No wonder you vote for people who can never win an election.

You lost the debate and then resorted to personal attacks. You should apologize to that particular poster. Because that's what it was really about. You fully support open borders and illegal immigration. So you of all people shouldn't have insulted her over being a Naturalized Citizen. Just do the right thing and apologize to her. I hope you make the right decision. See ya.
Don't tell me what I think. You don't even know what the fuck you think dumbass.

Defending a lying Muslim President is frustration galore, huh.
Nope, and get the fuck out of my country you un-American piece of shit.

Make me, loser. You want my address?

oh brother, another tough guy behind a keyboard on the internet ... LMAO !

No, you don't. And if you believe that then you are very wrong. Their country, their laws, their legal system, and you aren't even a citizen which means you are seriously fucked if you get arrested because there's nothing at all we can do for you but visit you in jail and ask that you be released. An American not on American soil has only the rights granted to them by whatever nation they are in, and that can be damn few. There are Americans sitting in foreign jails all over the world, and there's fuck all we can do for them when they aren't here.
Quit whining about me. The WH spokesman, who speaks for the White House, just now said that the White House SHOULD HAVE sent someone of higher rank to Paris.

Which means all of your whining and defending their actions have just been repudiated by the very people you have been defending.

Next.
I never had to defend anyone or any thing, there was nothing to defend since they did nothing wrong.
The press asked him three times. He agreed all three times that the White House, meaning the president, SHOULD HAVE SENT someone of higher rank to Paris.

I don't fucking care what he thinks either you dumb Belize bitch. No one needed to be sent just because some French asshole killed another bunch of French assholes. That is for France to worry about. You should start to worry about where you live for a change.
I don't fucking care. I don't fucking care if God himself disagrees, it wasn't necessary you little pussies.

How are they irrelevant?

seriously?

read the thread ...

Once again the far left deflects since their messiah was more interested in fund raising and giving propaganda speeches..

so where were you ? did you go to France? YOU could have been 1 0f the 3 million people marching for France just as easy as Obama could have been there marching with 50 other world leaders.

Yeah, that's the same thing. Sure it is. :cuckoo:

Next.

A French asshole killed French assholes? Alternative universe.
Yeah dumbass, they were all French.

Next.

I don't fucking care. I don't fucking care if God himself disagrees, it wasn't necessary you little pussies.
Obama thinks it does.

seriously?

read the thread ...

Yeah i'm pretty sure if yer BOOOSH Boogeyman didn't show up at this rally, you Communist douches would be screeching outrage 24/7. CNN (Communist News Network) and NBC would dedicate weeks of programming to condemning him. But hey, i know you Obamabots are dishonest hypocrites. So obviously i'm not surprised you're defending your Dear Leader on this debacle.

why did YOU bring up bush ?

oh wait, because YOU'RE an idiot.

I don't have a dear leader. Pointing out the stupidity of RW's like yourself isn't defending anyone. It's making fun of YOU. And there's plenty of room to do exactly that.

Nah, you're just a typical Obamabot liar & hypocrite. We'll go with that instead.

nah what ? you didn't bring up Bush ?

LMAO

Never let a chance to criticize Obama go to waste. If Obama did go, he'd be getting criticized by the right for making the rally all about himself.

Next.

And, by God, you'll spend what, 15-20 hours here spewing crap about how you don't care?

I think I'll go outside and piss on your country.

Across the street from mine.

How many were Muslim?
Gee, I don't know, since it doesn't fucking matter. How many of them sucked dicks? Owned dogs? Liked peanut butter? Gee, I don't know, since it doesn't fucking matter.

And, by God, you'll spend what, 15-20 hours here spewing crap about how you don't care?

Do that. Unzip your pants first this time. That's a good boy.

The press just asked about Holder. The spokesman danced around and said he didn't know about Holder's schedule, but yes, the White House should have sent someone with a higher profile, like Eric Holder, to attend the march.

That's at least four times he has admitted the White House should have sent someone with a higher profile to Paris, which is the thread title.

Yikes.

pissing in public impresses who. you?

LMAO ... BFD !

How many were Muslim?
Gee, I don't know, since it doesn't fucking matter. How many of them sucked dicks? Owned dogs? Liked peanut butter? Gee, I don't know, since it doesn't fucking matter.

You're very ill.

And very boring, seen one far left post seen them all.

Forum List

Back