How come the leader of the world will not be there?

U.S. Ambassador to France Jane Hartley was in the march, ...

it's what Ambassadors do.

digest that.

Former colleague now with a Federal law enforcement agency says it was tit for tat in that France had snubbed us on some terrorism related thing.

Pretty poor to engage in that at this point.

White House now acknowledging it fucked up in sloughing off the French protests.

Oh-blame-a to do book about it, title:

"Dawn Comes to Marblehead"

Note that came from ABC, not FOX. OMG.

Our Kenyan Emperor has lost His once most compliant toadies!

digest that.

So were the President or Prime Ministers of 36 other countries. The President of the US was sitting on ass watching NFL football.

Digest that!

White House now acknowledging it fucked up in sloughing off the French protests.

"Dawn Comes to Marblehead"

Note that came from ABC, not FOX. OMG.

Our Kenyan Emperor has lost His once most compliant toadies!

Actually, the French fucked up.

If they really wanted The Won to be there, they should have built a Temple complete with Greek Columns in order to have a proper venue for worship.

Obama only shows up when he's The Star.

digest that.

So were the President or Prime Ministers of 36 other countries. The President of the US was sitting on ass watching NFL football.

Digest that!

On his ASS? As if. Obama was lying on the sofa.

Just think of all these Moon Bats today here trying to justify Obama's incompetency. When even Obama disagrees with them you know they were convoluted in their reasoning.

However, I don't think he really thinks he made a mistake. I think that is just another one of his cover lies that he tells quite often to cover his corruption and incompetency.

2015-01-12-d61a4564.jpg

Here is the kind of Moon Bat that doesn't care that Obama didn't go to France. The greedy bitch is more interested in getting her Obamaphone:

[video]

Well she sure as hell did. The stupid bitch couldn't live at all like she told you little selfish morons to. She was a phoney as they get.

She lived on her terms. I'd rather die broke than profit being an ass licker like you.
The hell she did. She lived like a nut, she tried to ruin the careers of people she fell out with, she tried to steal another woman's husband, she had an abortion, and she ended her life as a crazy old broad wandering the streets in her housecoat while living off of Social Security and using Medicare.

I own my companies, pay my bills, and don't live in the fucking fantasy world she built that you adore. She justified being a selfish infant as being moral and it is nothing of the kind. She was a nutjob, and so are those who treat her like a little god.

Well she sure as hell did. The stupid bitch couldn't live at all like she told you little selfish morons to. She was a phoney as they get.

She lived on her terms. I'd rather die broke than profit being an ass licker like you.
The hell she did. She lived like a nut, she tried to ruin the careers of people she fell out with, she tried to steal another woman's husband, she had an abortion, and she ended her life as a crazy old broad wandering the streets in her housecoat while living off of Social Security and using Medicare.

I own my companies, pay my bills, and don't live in the fucking fantasy world she built that you adore. She justified being a selfish infant as being moral and it is nothing of the kind. She was a nutjob, and so are those who treat her like a little god.
Trying to steal another woman's husband, having an abortion, wandering the streets while living off of Social Security and using Medicare is what makes her a heroine to people like you.

You're reading those leftist myths again. Sad boy.
No, I read her fucking biographies, as well as her bullshit books. Maybe you should as well?
Did you also read where Obama said he should have sent someone of higher rank to Paris?

Forum List

Back