How come the leader of the world will not be there?

10393688_931365050208653_1295439745916020317_n.jpg
Well she sure as hell did. The stupid bitch couldn't live at all like she told you little selfish morons to. She was a phoney as they get.

She lived on her terms. I'd rather die broke than profit being an ass licker like you.
The hell she did. She lived like a nut, she tried to ruin the careers of people she fell out with, she tried to steal another woman's husband, she had an abortion, and she ended her life as a crazy old broad wandering the streets in her housecoat while living off of Social Security and using Medicare.

I own my companies, pay my bills, and don't live in the fucking fantasy world she built that you adore. She justified being a selfish infant as being moral and it is nothing of the kind. She was a nutjob, and so are those who treat her like a little god.

You're the guy who still defends Obama. I'm sure you're right on.
I am, go look it up instead of being a pussy with his fingers in his ears.

And that photo-op Obama missed in Paris, they weren't in the fucking march, and a bunch of the people who came don't have Freedom of Speech in the nations they lead. BFD on Obama not going.

Well she sure as hell did. The stupid bitch couldn't live at all like she told you little selfish morons to. She was a phoney as they get.

She lived on her terms. I'd rather die broke than profit being an ass licker like you.
The hell she did. She lived like a nut, she tried to ruin the careers of people she fell out with, she tried to steal another woman's husband, she had an abortion, and she ended her life as a crazy old broad wandering the streets in her housecoat while living off of Social Security and using Medicare.

I own my companies, pay my bills, and don't live in the fucking fantasy world she built that you adore. She justified being a selfish infant as being moral and it is nothing of the kind. She was a nutjob, and so are those who treat her like a little god.

You're the guy who still defends Obama. I'm sure you're right on.
I am, go look it up instead of being a pussy with his fingers in his ears.

And that photo-op Obama missed in Paris, they weren't in the fucking march, and a bunch of the people who came don't have Freedom of Speech in the nations they lead. BFD on Obama not going.
He has admitted through his spokesman that he should have sent a higher priority rep to be there.

One of the absolute qualities of great leaders is courage. One of the most telling features of failed men is a lack of courage. Great leaders are not afraid to do the same things as their warrior citizens who risk their lives every day for this country. No-show Obama is sending a message that diminishes the danger of terrorism by dissing the leaders of the western world who are trying to emphasize those dangers. Radical Muslims are encouraged to continue their attacks because they know Obama will not bring the full hurt of the us military to them. All military leaders admit that nothing short of total annihilation will stop these people and the president has a tin ear. For someone who brags about his own perspicacity he is ignorant of the symbolism of his absence in France. Obama is not a man who has learned anything on the job or one who is competent to be the leader of the free world.

As far as the safety BS. No one can be a greater target for terrorists than Netanyahu . He showed up for his people. Presidents can surprise just as well as terrorists with their schedules. For the man who sends men and women into harms way to deny himself the same fate gives no confidence to those he would command. We have judged Obama on the content of his character and he has been found lacking.

He would have snarled traffic and caused far too many security concerns. He's a fucking rock star. It's not like Benji Nut-n-yahoo, who showed up uninvited.
lol. It was the 3-4 million people who snarled traffic. A couple of hundred more wouldn't have made much difference.

You really don't know the answer to your own question, no do you?

The ignorance is just astounding but if he went, they'd bitch about spending the money or that he wasn't paying enough attention here or that he travels too much or ...

Anything except the real reason.

Apparently it has turned out to be a major security nightmare.....Sending the leader of the free world into a small geographical area still under heavy surveillance and investigation for associated terrorist assassins. Sort of a no-brainer, actually.

He would have snarled traffic and caused far too many security concerns. He's a fucking rock star. It's not like Benji Nut-n-yahoo, who showed up uninvited.
lol. It was the 3-4 million people who snarled traffic. A couple of hundred more wouldn't have made much difference.

Try cross-town traffic in Manhattan when ANY POTUS has been in town.

You really don't know the answer to your own question, no do you?

The ignorance is just astounding but if he went, they'd bitch about spending the money or that he wasn't paying enough attention here or that he travels too much or ...

Anything except the real reason.

Apparently it has turned out to be a major security nightmare.....Sending the leader of the free world into a small geographical area still under heavy surveillance and investigation for associated terrorist assassins. Sort of a no-brainer, actually.
He has admitted he should have sent a higher priority rep to Paris. IOW, he made a mistake in not doing so.

Silly argument. He has admitted he made a mistake. I think we all can now admit he made a mistake, too.

As I recall the boss at Charlie hebdo said he would rather die on his feet than live on his knees...I guess or president comes to a different conclusion.

Silly argument. He has admitted he made a mistake. I think we all can now admit he made a mistake, too.
In a long, long line of mistakes....none acknowledged by the LIBTARDS

No "can't win" worries - losing is what He does best.

No, strike that.

Second best.

He has gone and turned the situation from a disaster into a showcase for His finest ability:

APOLOGY

Now that even the White House admits they fucked up, libs on this board look stupid trying to defend him.

The white house has no problem admitting they fucked up - later. The white house apologized for yukking it up after James Foley was beheaded.

Three white house officials including Eric Holder went to thug Michael Brown's funeral. No problem with honoring the criminal class is there?

Obama sent a delegation to the funeral of thug Michael Brown. Why? Well, it was right before an election. Didn't send one to Thatcher's funeral or to the rally in France. Who cares. They don't vote in America.

Good points.....
Obama's top advisors probably told the big guy that going doesn't help get the abortion numbers up
or doing anything for gays....

So what's the point?
Just a big waste of time for him and the Democrat party.

Forum List

Back