How come Trump and the GOP are never on the side of the Middle Class or Consumers?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
We know Republicans want to cut Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security if not end them all together.

We know Republicans are for knocking millions off healthcare.

We know Republicans are for voter suppression.

Anti school lunch and job training.

Anti college.

But now, with this Consumer Protection Controversy, it becomes apparent Republicans and Trump are never and are never going to be on the side of the Middle Class or Consumers.

How do they keep getting these people to vote for them when they are for everything that hurts these people and against anything that helps them?

And stop attacking me USMB Republicans. If you know why, then tell us. Because it's not clear to anyone except you guys.

Neither are the Democrats, pal. They both adhere to the Keynesian economic model that's wiping out the middle class as well as seniors and the poor.

I've read through a lot of the threads you create. It is apparent that you do not understand economics. Respectfully.

Oh, by the way, they're adopting consumer index pricing into the tax bill in order to further lie about the inflation.

Last edited:
We know Republicans want to cut Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security if not end them all together.

Anti college.

But now, with this Consumer Protection Controversy, it becomes apparent Republicans and Trump are never and are never going to be on the side of the Middle Class or Consumers.

How do they keep getting these people to vote for them when they are for everything that hurts these people and against anything that helps them?

And stop attacking me USMB Republicans. If you know why, then tell us. Because it's not clear to anyone except you guys.
More propaganda from the year long tower of bullshit.

Anti college.

Republicans are not a monolith, nor are Democrats. .

• Banned

Anti college.

Republicans are not a monolith, nor are Democrats. .
Republicans are 90% white and mostly all Christian. They hate gays, blacks, Hispanics, Muslims and those that aren't Christian and white.

You can't get much closer to monolithic.

• Banned

Anti college.

More propaganda from the year long tower of bullshit.
Propaganda is Obama wiretapping.
Propaganda is the Hillary uranium conspiracy.
What I wrote is truth. Easy to prove.

After years of right-wing media attacks, Republicans now hate college

Potential Cuts to SNAP and Free Lunch Programs Could Leave Children Starving (Betsy Devos)

Trump budget proposes 40% cut to job training programs

I don't know where right wingers get their fuking news. I really don't. Stuffs so easy to find out.

Anti college.

Why do leftists ALWAYS project?

You found a freaking bathroom sign more important than all these people combined. Because your feels, that of course trump all.

Anti college.

Probably because of this

maxresdefault.jpg

Barry and his near super majority DNC-controlled Congress had the chance to cut spending, cut the debt, and pass a new middle class-friendly tax code...

Instead, they passed a near $1 trillion non-job creating bill that included 7,000+ DNC-Only pieces of pork, addex nearly $7 trillion in debt, and f*ed Americans with the disastrous Obamacare that raised premiums and financially punished Americans who could nit afford to buy insurance...

...but they sure can blame others who actually try to do more than just point fingers, obstruct, and do nothing else...

Anti college.

Because money matters, if you have no billions you just don't matter to them...

Then why aren't they doing it? Why didn't they do it during the Bush years when we also had all three branches of government?

Yet when Commie Care cost millions to lose their employer sponsored healthcare coverage, nobody on your side gave a flying shit.

Creating law that says you need an ID to vote isn't surprpressing anybody. Democrats are just too stupid to figure out how to get an ID.

Who's against job training? You want job training, get it yourself. Not one Republican will try to stop you. Republicans were always against Moooochelle's lousy menu program so kids would start eating again in school. A hungry child because the food is so crappy makes it hard for them to concentrate on their school work. But hey! At least they are skinnier from not eating!

Anti college.

Anti-college how? What Republican is against people going to college?

Because we realize the harm in government dependency. Government dependency is servitude. You can have anything you want in this country, but just because somebody else isn't paying for it doesn't mean you are being denied. It's just a lie that liberals continue to promote.

Barry and his near super majority DNC-controlled Congress had the chance to cut spending, cut the debt, and pass a new middle class-friendly tax code...

Instead, they passed a near $1 trillion non-job creating bill that included 7,000+ DNC-Only pieces of pork, addex nearly $7 trillion in debt, and f*ed Americans with the disastrous Obamacare that raised premiums and financially punished Americans who could nit afford to buy insurance...

...but they sure can blame others who actually try to do more than just point fingers, obstruct, and do nothing else...
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back