How come?

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
How come all the people whining about a lack of jobs..... all have jobs! :laugh2:

Seriously though.

Job growth in the service sector is not going to raise the salary of a nuclear physicist.

The number of jobs created also needs to surpass a certain threshold that necessitates a wage hike. So Always?

We need to get all the able bodied moochers working so my taxes can be lowered. I'm tired of paying my share plus the moochers share.

Job growth in the service sector is not going to raise the salary of a nuclear physicist.

The number of jobs created also needs to surpass a certain threshold that necessitates a wage hike. So Always?

you are changing the goal posts.. We are talking manufacturing jobs not service jobs. I have not seen anyone talk about nuclear physicist jobs being brought up.

We need to get all the able bodied moochers working so my taxes can be lowered. I'm tired of paying my share plus the moochers share.

Fair enough, but one problem. Calling them moochers implies that they are not actively looking for jobs. Not that there are no jobs available. The typical argument from your faction is that there is a lack of available jobs within the economy.

It is easy to get a labor or service job now. So?

How come all the people whining about a lack of jobs..... all have jobs! :laugh2:

Seriously though.

Except the almost 50% of Americans who haven't...

And the countless % who have jobs as part time burger flippers - something a liberal regressive would not even accept as a job.

Trumps going to use your tax dollars to pay people to make widgets, and pay other people to melt those widgets down for more widget making material. Republicans will cheer him when he announces the jobs he just created.

you are changing the goal posts.. We are talking manufacturing jobs not service jobs. I have not seen anyone talk about nuclear physicist jobs being brought up.

When was it specified that we were talking about manufacturing jobs? I never specified which sector I was talking about.

By the way, the majority of you do not have manfacturing jobs. Most of you probably work middleman jobs like marketing, finance, research, logistics, ect.

Trumps going to use your tax dollars to pay people to make widgets, and pay other people to melt those widgets down for more widget making material. Republicans will cheer him when he announces the jobs he just created.

Wrong, he doesn't create jobs communist union style. That's your forte. Dig ditches and have other people fill them up... what a plan!

So far he has already saved 1000 well paying jobs, that need no tax payer expense. How many have you created?

Link or lies.

All arguments start from an axiom. Are you saying that your people are all unemployed wastemen? Or are you saying that your people do not complain about jobs?

Fair enough, but one problem. Calling them moochers implies that they are not actively looking for jobs. Not that there are no jobs available. The typical argument from your faction is that there is a lack of available jobs within the economy.

It is easy to get a labor or service job now. So?

Nany Pelosi's daughter interviewed able bodied welfare recipients outside a welfare office in NY City, they admitted they are not looking for work. One hadn't worked a job in 5 years. Its on a youtube video feel free to look it up.

When was it specified that we were talking about manufacturing jobs? I never specified which sector I was talking about.

By the way, the majority of you do not have manfacturing jobs. Most of you probably work middleman jobs like marketing, finance, research, logistics, ect.

Go to fucking hell..

Injection molding 30 years..now I am an industrial maintence guy in energy..

Attachments

• IMG_20161202_030253.jpg
    IMG_20161202_030253.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 48

You are in danger of being dissolved by your own stomach acid, let go of your hate.

Forum List

Back