How dangerous is this statement:Biden is a "elderly man with a poor memory," who has to have a good memory as the Commander-in-Chief at launch time!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I created a previous thread but I think I didn't make the point clear.
Biden has been declared by the Special Counsel Robert K. Hur in clearing Biden of unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents discovered at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement and the Wilmington, Delaware private residence of President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
As in the the report at one point describes how Hur considered that "Biden would likely present himself to a jury … as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,"
So Biden has a poor memory.
Gold Codes are generated daily and provided by the National Security Agency (NSA) to the White House, The Pentagon, United States Strategic Command and TACAMO. For an extra level of security, the list of codes on the card includes codes that have no meaning, and therefore the president must memorize where on the list the correct code is located. The concept behind the codes is that they permit the president to present positive identification of being the commander-in-chief and thereby authenticate a launch order to the National Military Command Center (NMCC).
With Hur's report stating the below..
"Biden would likely present himself to a jury … as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,"
A most important question concerning ALL of our safety from nuclear attack is:
Will Biden be able to memorize where on the list the correct code is located. ?

How can this be a person in charge of my life who has a poor memory!!!

I created a previous thread but I think I didn't make the point clear.
Biden has been declared by the Special Counsel Robert K. Hur in clearing Biden of unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents discovered at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement and the Wilmington, Delaware private residence of President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
As in the the report at one point describes how Hur considered that "Biden would likely present himself to a jury … as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,"
So Biden has a poor memory.
Gold Codes are generated daily and provided by the National Security Agency (NSA) to the White House, The Pentagon, United States Strategic Command and TACAMO. For an extra level of security, the list of codes on the card includes codes that have no meaning, and therefore the president must memorize where on the list the correct code is located. The concept behind the codes is that they permit the president to present positive identification of being the commander-in-chief and thereby authenticate a launch order to the National Military Command Center (NMCC).
With Hur's report stating the below..
"Biden would likely present himself to a jury … as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,"
A most important question concerning ALL of our safety from nuclear attack is:
Will Biden be able to memorize where on the list the correct code is located. ?

How can this be a person in charge of my life who has a poor memory!!!
You do realize that tRump can't tell his ex-wife from his sexual assault victim, right?

Forum List

Back