How Dare You Ask What Our Black-Female Nominee's LSAT Scores Were Or Ask For Her Complete Judicial Records

Maybe we should get someone to take one for the team and make up some bullshit about her conduct as a Frat brat and say she was into some kinky shit. Think that the left will stop and consider if its true or not, like the Republicans did for Cavenaugh?

Fucking moron.
Go ahead. It won't do shit. Your masters will put her in if they want to.

No you don't. That's just what your masters have you trained to think.
No, I was free long before you were born Sirrah. I've always been independent of political whims. Shame you grew up progressive. You could have been someone.

An easy claim, yet all your life you voted for massive government
No, I haven't. I don't alway vote the party and in the last two elections, I voted for the only guy who could and would fix this shit show.

But I lost by a landslide.

mudwhistle
She is a low IQ black crack head
F the failed USA
USSC only applies to your race or if you have a twaatt

USSC is the lowest scum on earth along with the Congress
All hacks and activist

You put a judge on the bench who hadn't even been a judge for 3 years and had never tried a case in court. So fuck off.
It’s not required.. What is required as you must have a good judicial mind and respect the constitution. She doesn’t

What would the value of her LSAT scores be? You take the LSAT BEFORE you enter law school, not after so there is no "legal mind" to assess at that age. KBJ is 50 years old has been a federal judge for 8 years before being appointed to the court of appeals. Of what value is the score of a 20 year old on a law school entrance exam, taken more than 30 years ago, in assessing her career and qualifications for the Supreme Court.

The bald truth is that none of marks or test scores for university are available to the public and these scores are NEVER revealed. Just like Barrack Obama's transcripts were never revealed, or Donald Trump's. But we know that Obama graduated magna cum laude, and Donald Trump graduated with no honours whatsoever.

Judge Jackson was elected the President of her high school class, and as Editor of the Harvard Law Review. They don't give that job to someone who doesn't have a good judicial mind, or who doesn't respect the Constitution.

IamZ is just a partisan hack who is repeating Trump Cults worst lies about the judge.

What would the value of her LSAT scores be? You take the LSAT BEFORE you enter law school, not after so there is no "legal mind" to assess at that age. KBJ is 50 years old has been a federal judge for 8 years before being appointed to the court of appeals. Of what value is the score of a 20 year old on a law school entrance exam, taken more than 30 years ago, in assessing her career and qualifications for the Supreme Court.

The bald truth is that none of marks or test scores for university are available to the public and these scores are NEVER revealed. Just like Barrack Obama's transcripts were never revealed, or Donald Trump's. But we know that Obama graduated magna cum laude, and Donald Trump graduated with no honours whatsoever.

Judge Jackson was elected the President of her high school class, and as Editor of the Harvard Law Review. They don't give that job to someone who doesn't have a good judicial mind, or who doesn't respect the Constitution.

IamZ is just a partisan hack who is repeating Trump Cults worst lies about the judge.
You don’t address our concerns. Just attack

You don’t address our concerns. Just attack
She doesn't believe anyone should be allowed to have concerns. A Democrat nominated her, and that's proof she's qualified to Dragonlady. No independent thought required. "Shut up and do as you're told."

Forum List

Back