How darn long does that Trump tax audit take?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Every few weeks or so, I like to remind my right wing friends that.....according to Trump himself........we will get to see his rather mysterious tax returns.........(that IRS is certainly taking its time)......What's the latest news? LOL

Last edited:
Every few weeks or so, I like to remind my right wing friends that.....according to Trump himself........we will get to see his rather mysterious tax returns.........(that IRS is certainly taking its time)......What the latest news? LOL
I imagine Trump is trying to figure out a loophole that would allow him to release a faux return he churned out of his home printer.

Tax returns, or no tax returns... Hillary lost. No amount of internet crying will ever change that. Ever...

Every few weeks or so, I like to remind my right wing friends that.....according to Trump himself........we will get to see his rather mysterious tax returns.........(that IRS is certainly taking its time)......What the latest news? LOL
/---- Longer than your 1040 EZ form takes to audit.

The comrade has already reniged on that. You won't he seeing any income tax returns.

Roughly 4 to 8 years.

Comrade Trump, the Russian Poodle, will never share his debt with the American people. We know why. His son told us.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Republicans don't care because they want this country to be more like Russia.

Don't worry about it. You would not be able to read Trump's tax returns anyway.

Fantastic excuse AND retort.......Let's see, you must be 1,000th right wing moron who has responded that way....

All I really want to see is the two lines that state the zero in taxes this moron has NOT paid, and Trump's loans from Russian banks....Not that hard to understand, really.......even an idiot like you could read those two lines.

I'd say he releases a tax return from the state Obama's birth certificate came from! That's justice.

With that response, EVEN your own mother would call you an idiot.....LOL

The comrade has already reniged on that. You won't he seeing any income tax returns.

.....and, of course you are correct....BUT, I love to remind those right wing nitwits who voted for the charlatan to add this LIE to the long list of others.....

Don't worry about it. You would not be able to read Trump's tax returns anyway.

Fantastic excuse AND retort.......Let's see, you must be 1,000th right wing moron who has responded that way....

All I really want to see is the two lines that state the zero in taxes this moron has NOT paid, and Trump's loans from Russian banks....Not that hard to understand, really.......even an idiot like you could read those two lines.
Your response betrays your stupidity and ignorance, for those two lines alone do not reveal the whole story, like why the tax liability is as it is.

I am sure that if YOU had to pay income taxes and you had a way to legally avoid doing so that you would avoid paying them. So stop being a creep.

Every few weeks or so, I like to remind my right wing friends that.....according to Trump himself........we will get to see his rather mysterious tax returns.........(that IRS is certainly taking its time)......What's the latest news? LOL
If there was something smelly about Trumps taxes you can bet real money the previous administration's lawless IRS would have "accidently" leaked it.

Run out of ideas today? Nah.

Tax returns, or no tax returns... Hillary lost. No amount of internet crying will ever change that. Ever...

Your back must hurt from constantly being bent over, doesn't it?
If there was something smelly about Trumps taxes you can bet real money the previous administration's lawless IRS would have "accidently" leaked it.

Great point........of course, it never dawned on your half brain that the Obama may have had some ethics.........but, I digress....Stay stupid.

Look it up. Like every other high profile republican Trump was audited every year. How long does it to indict the head of the IRS when it was clear that the agency was used by Obama to intimidate and punish political enemies?

Forum List

Back