How darn long does that Trump tax audit take?

How long does it to indict the head of the IRS when it was clear that the agency was used by Obama to intimidate and punish political enemies?

Spin it any way that Hannity wants you to spin it.....BUT WHERE ARE THOSE FUCKING RETURNS?

Don't worry about it. You would not be able to read Trump's tax returns anyway.

Fantastic excuse AND retort.......Let's see, you must be 1,000th right wing moron who has responded that way....

All I really want to see is the two lines that state the zero in taxes this moron has NOT paid, and Trump's loans from Russian banks....Not that hard to understand, really.......even an idiot like you could read those two lines.
Hey, creep, FYI (since you clearly know nothing about taxation), you may deduct local property taxes on your personal and corporate tax returns. Since Trump's holdings are predominantly in real estate - high-end real estate - then he most likely pays more in ad valorem property taxes each year than you will earn in gross income over 10 lifetimes. Once he deducts This on his tax returns, then his companys' taxable income is reduced substantially, if not entirely in some cases. Also, I suspect that Trump files about 1,000 tax returns each year. Most people with real estate holdings will place each piece into a separate LLC (That is, a limited liability company).

So, you do not have a clue as to what you are babbling about. Unlike you, Trump does not go flitting down to the local H&R Block for 10 minutes every year so he can File and get a $500.00 tax refund to blow on video games. You schmuck!

Every few weeks or so, I like to remind my right wing friends that.....according to Trump himself........we will get to see his rather mysterious tax returns.........(that IRS is certainly taking its time)......What the latest news? LOL
I imagine Trump is trying to figure out a loophole that would allow him to release a faux return he churned out of his home printer.

Why would he do that?

How long does it to indict the head of the IRS when it was clear that the agency was used by Obama to intimidate and punish political enemies?

Spin it any way that Hannity wants you to spin it.....BUT WHERE ARE THOSE FUCKING RETURNS?
Can you imagine if Hillary instead of Trump refused to release her returns during the election? Republicans would not shut the fuck up about it. Because they are childish hypocrites, they pretend Trump's returns aren't necessary to release.

Right wingers should realize (but can't bring themselves to be honest WITH themselves) that the ONLY statement we have about Trump's taxes being audited is the word of one of his corrupt attorneys who would not EVEN show us the letter from the IRS that the clown is being audited....

One has to wonder why.......

Well some people have seen Trumps tax returns, So what If he releases them to the press they will dig into every item and every little time he paid for a meal and wrote it off as business they will say it was not, so why the fuck would he let shit like you look at them? The people who need to have already seen them. SO are YOU a tax atty that is associated with any of his business dealings? Guess the hell what you can't see mine EITHER!!! Why don't you give TRUMP YOURS!!!

Every few weeks or so, I like to remind my right wing friends that.....according to Trump himself........we will get to see his rather mysterious tax returns.........(that IRS is certainly taking its time)......What's the latest news? LOL

Kellyanne Conway says NEVER...

Every few weeks or so, I like to remind my right wing friends that.....according to Trump himself........we will get to see his rather mysterious tax returns.........(that IRS is certainly taking its time)......What's the latest news? LOL

I'm guessing 7 years and 10 months ... maybe longer ... and you and your friends plotzing every minute of it.

Comedy gold.

Right wingers should realize (but can't bring themselves to be honest WITH themselves) that the ONLY statement we have about Trump's taxes being audited is the word of one of his corrupt attorneys who would not EVEN show us the letter from the IRS that the clown is being audited....

One has to wonder why.......
Because you are too damn stupid to even see the envelope they are in, after all you are a dimshitscum supporter, that is about like a Quarterbacks athletic supporter after a 400# Tackle ran over him. Shitty and stinking.

Don't worry about it. You would not be able to read Trump's tax returns anyway.

Fantastic excuse AND retort.......Let's see, you must be 1,000th right wing moron who has responded that way....

All I really want to see is the two lines that state the zero in taxes this moron has NOT paid, and Trump's loans from Russian banks....Not that hard to understand, really.......even an idiot like you could read those two lines.
...an idiot like you never will. Deal with it.

Can you imagine if Hillary instead of Trump refused to release her returns during the election? Republicans would not shut the fuck up about it. Because they are childish hypocrites, they pretend Trump's returns aren't necessary to release.
They aren't.

I'm guessing 7 years and 10 months ... maybe longer ... and you and your friends plotzing every minute of it.

Here's an honest right winger who openly admits that Trump LIED.......Thank you for your honesty.

Because you are too damn stupid to even see the envelope they are in, after all you are a dimshitscum supporter, that is about like a Quarterbacks athletic supporter after a 400# Tackle ran over him. Shitty and stinking.

Ahhhhhh, a right wingers who likes to emulate Shakespearean love sonnets' prose.....Impressive.

I like to write to all my cable channels a monthly note requesting their reporters to keep asking Trump when the fuck his tax returns will be released as he has promised he would.......otherwise, he LIED.

One news anchor at a local affiliate who is a friend of mine told me, "Trump is fucking up on a daily basis so much that we never get a chance to ask about his past lies and have to concentrate on his latest ones...."

Well that's been studied and it looks like this.

formula_exponential_growth.gif

Where Y in years is determined by a ==> the number of lawyers and x ==> the numbers of minivans required to transport the tax return..

True story.... :biggrin:

Forum List

Back