how did birth certificate qualification turn into "racism"?

No, it shows that Dems planted the seeds. According to leftist logic, racist Dems. Hillary Clinton approved so that makes her a racist.

Trump is a gullible idiot who has favored Dems and Dem policy his entire life. He only 'became' a Republican when he decided to run for potus.

No, it shows that Dems planted the seeds.

Even if that were true. It's your candidate who went after that bait, fell in the trap and made it home for five years. It's Trump's baby . Deal with it.

It is true.

Did I say otherwise?

If the left is going to say racism is the reason for the birthers going full birther, then that logic also says that the Dems - including Hillary Clinton - were also racist in trying to paint obama as "less American".
Not really since very few Democrats went down that road.

Doesn't matter if very few Dems went down that road ... Clinton's campaign did. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Clinton never did.

Donald Trump did for 5 years.

Full Birther from 2011- 2016.

I do love how Trump wants to blame his birther idiocy on Clinton.
That's what Crazy Donald does. Just like him projecting his ill-temperament onto Hillary.

Even if that were true. It's your candidate who went after that bait, fell in the trap and made it home for five years. It's Trump's baby . Deal with it.

It is true.

Did I say otherwise?

If the left is going to say racism is the reason for the birthers going full birther, then that logic also says that the Dems - including Hillary Clinton - were also racist in trying to paint obama as "less American".

Doesn't matter if very few Dems went down that road ... Clinton's campaign did. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Clinton never did.

That's what Crazy Donald does. Just like him projecting his ill-temperament onto Hillary.

like he tries to project his criminality and bigotry and misogyny onto her.

what a wackjob he is.

Amazing how much you don't know you don't know.

McCain - Bluegrass Pundit: Remember the white candidate who was asked for his birth certificate? - his birth certificate.

Obama --- it wasn't his autobiography - it was in a promotional book published by his literary agent, and approved by Obama. Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya? .. it was further exacerbated when he failed to provide a copy of his birth certificate in his vetting package provided to the press. It is common practice for presidential candidates to provide a biographical packet to the press - includes things like birth certificate, residence history, curricula vitae, grade summaries, as well as any other documents that the candidate feels will reflect positively on them. Usually, this will include thesis papers, work summaries, etc. Obama's was noticeably incomplete, and that is what started the original issue.

As for nobody else releasing their birth certificate - What about Clinton's birth certificate? Bush's? Ford's? Kennedy's?

Because he's the only candidate in recent history who was pressured to show his.

Yea because Ted Cruz doesn't exist.

Barack Obama was the first candidate to ever show his birth certificate- and of course Birthers immediately claimed it was false.

Ted Cruz was the second candidate to show his birth certificate. Oddly no Birthers ever claimed his Canadian birth certificate was false.

False. Obama is the first president who FAILED to provide his birth certificate until pressured by the press.

It is true.

Did I say otherwise?

Clinton never did.

what a wackjob he is.

Speaking of whack-jobs.... still waiting on the evidence Trump is a racist or Limbaugh for that matter.

Let's see if we can put this whole issue to rest ...

People who are going to vote for Trump don't care .... it is a non-issue to them. Liberals can yell and scream all they want. It just doesn't MATTER.

People who are going to vote for Clinton shouldn't care ... it reflects on somebody they weren't going to vote for anyway. But, liberals are using the birther issue to distract from the real issues of the campaign ... issues where their candidate clearly comes out the loser.

Conservatives recognize that ... but we also know one thing.

Nobody died because of the birther issue. Can Clinton say the same thing about Benghazi?

Nobody is going to starve because of the birther issue? Can Clinton say the same thing about her stand on coal?

No classified information was compromised because of the birther issue. Can Clinton say the same thing about the purloined emails she failed to protect?

... and the list goes on.

Last edited:
LOL that is a whole lot of dancing around to just blame Democrats for Donald Trump going full Birther.

Why do you want to believe that Donald Trump is just a gullible idiot deceived by Democrats?

No, it shows that Dems planted the seeds. According to leftist logic, racist Dems. Hillary Clinton approved so that makes her a racist.

Trump is a gullible idiot who has favored Dems and Dem policy his entire life. He only 'became' a Republican when he decided to run for potus.

It is true.

Did I say otherwise?

Please show where anyone on the left asserted this issue repeatedly and publicly like the RW media world, pundits, candidates and elected officials have.

It doesn't exist.

Simply saying "the left started it", does nothing to absolve the right from their actions.
Like I said in a previous post, it's not so much the allegation it's self as it is the motivation to continue to suspend disbelief in favor of a disproved narrative. There obviously were some political points to be scored by Trump and others by continuing this narrative.

I never said the left started the birther issue. I said they planted the seeds of doubt that obama wasn't as "real an American" as Clinton. It was a campaign strategy. The Rs did take that and run with it re: birther issue, as I stated in my earlier post.

All I'm saying is that if the birther issue was because "racism" then the Clinton campaign's "obama is less American" was because "racism". After all, they were claiming that the first black candidate's "roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited." Must be because he's black, right? :rolleyes:

ftr, neither were racism, both had to do with obama's past ... his associates, his mentors, his upbringing, where he was raised, etc.

It was the lamestream media that carried the Barrypuppet over the finish line in 2008 while attacking anyone that brought up questions about the life and times of the Barrypuppet that was a big time eye-opener to me that things were not what they seemed. We found out more about the background of Joe the plumber that accidentally embarrassed the Barrypuppet than we did about Barrypuppet. He has a S.S# that is tracked to someone that lived in Connecticut...WTF? It was indeed supporters of Hitlery that brought up the birth certificate issue and the poorly produced fraud of a certificate of live birth was easily dissected in Adobe with 17 layers that had been "cut and paste".

It seems to me that the Barrypuppet was groomed to be the face of the franchise of USA.INC by the globalists because they could use the tint of his skin to deflect and squash any criticisms of him. I have no faith in this "gubermint" or the press that is suppose to keep them honest and hold their feet to the fire. We have are entering the stages of becoming a full blown communist state. Once they declare all firearms are illegal, you will have it fully implemented.

It is true.

Did I say otherwise?

Clinton never did.

what a wackjob he is.

Urah he caused her to threaten bills conquests including monica.lewinski.
He caused her to pay women less than men

He caused her to create an illegal private server in her home
He caused he to send/receive classified material on this unsecured server
Yeah blame donald....you are so uninformed.

If you're white, you're a racist. Hillary has said as much.

No, she didn't.

The left doesn't believe that anyone can form an opinion based on anything but race. While they are revealing their own racism, they assume that everyone else thinks the same way they do.

Obviously not true, the country is divided down the middle with many not identifying as liberal or conservative.

If you expect a minority to produce a birth certificate for any reason, like obtaining an ID, you are expecting too much from them. The left doesn't think minorities are responsible or smart enough to have their shit together that way. If you ask Obama for a birth certificate to silence the rumors started by the Hillary campaign, you are called racist for not believing any minorities.

Not just any minority, we're talking about a natural born citizen of the United States and you guys demanded a higher standard from him and guess what, your worst fears came true, he's an American (though you probably still don't believe it). And no, Clinton had nothing to do with Trump being the man baby birther king for 5 fucking years only to give it up when it was politically expedient to do so. Because he's a very obvious politician.

The race card gets played whenever a liberal is caught in a lie or otherwise can't defend their stand.

Or when we already knew the President was an American but you fucking retards had to carry it on for 8 years.

She started it and the story he said in the debate is fact.....so what if he thought obama was full of shit so do many democrats.
So how did he come to his senses? What changed that after 5 years of birthering, he finally realized Obama was born in the U.S.?

If you are asking that question you also have to ask how he spent his entire life pro-choice until he decided to run for potus then aha! suddenly he's pro-life. He was anti gun before he wasn't.

It is true.

Did I say otherwise?

Clinton never did.

Go back and read what I actually wrote.

Her supporters tried to when they realized she was going to lose but the Rs are the ones who went the whole nine yards with it.

It is true.

Did I say otherwise?

Clinton never did.

what a wackjob he is.

Shillian, there are very few "wackier" than you. Hitlery is everything you accuse Trump of being and then some.

how did birth certificate qualification turn into racism?

It's always been racism; conservative racists hostile to an African American president contrived the lie that the president wasn't born in the U.S. in a failed attempt to render him "unqualified."

Even if true, and it isn't, how does that in any way imply that someone thinks blacks are inferior beings or not worthy of the same consideration as whites?

You answered your own question.
Because Obama in no way received the same consideration as every other president.
We have never asked for proof or questioned the validity of any other president in history.
If you can't see that then you're blind.

It's always been racism; conservative racists hostile to an African American president contrived the lie that the president wasn't born in the U.S. in a failed attempt to render him "unqualified."

Even if true, and it isn't, how does that in any way imply that someone thinks blacks are inferior beings or not worthy of the same consideration as whites?

Because Obama in no way received the same consideration as every other president.
We have never asked for proof or questioned the validity of any other president in history.
i think some have missed the overall point of birther. it's complicated and has a thousand facets.
i suppose a layperson could see it as ridiculous, but knowing all the elements i do, leaves tons of doubt.

plus the way the benghazi cover up was promulgated, provides an exact paradigm as comparison.

but even without knowing that, i would still be a birther.

and it's only racist for people who are racist anyway. hillary has added that element to win the election, otherwise it's no more racist than any other subject.

now the obots are crying because people like me never asked Lincoln or Washington or U.S Grant for their birth certificates.

Last edited:

If anyone disagree's with obummers policies they are by definition, according to progressives, "racist". They simply won't accept that you can dislike a persons policies while not caring what color he is.
What about his birth certificate is "policy"? This whole controversy was about de-legitimizing Barack Obama. And that certainly has the taint of racism as no other President was charged as he was.

Last edited:

i think some have missed the overall point of birther. it's complicated and has a thousand facets.
i suppose a layperson could see it as ridiculous, but knowing all the elements i do, leaves tons of doubt.

plus the way the benghazi cover up was promulgated, provides an exact paradigm as comparison.

but even without knowing that, i would still be a birther.

and it's only racist for people who are racist anyway. hillary has added that element to win the election, otherwise it's no more racist than any other subject.

now the obots are crying because people like me never asked Lincoln or Washington or U.S Grant for their birth certificates.
There are no real or necessary questions about his origins. Even if he were born outside of the US, his mother was an American citizen. His credentials are out there. That's the end of it.
The whole thing was used against him because of his name and complexion which scores political points with those very racists you spoke of. Nothing else.

Because Gay Marriage and Abortion are off the table this election. Besides tax the rich, the race card is all Dems have to talk about.

As a Democrat it is a great joy for me to speak about Donald Trump and his 5 years of being Birther in Chief.

Five years of Donald Trump questioning whether the President of the United- just coincidentally the first African American President of the United States- was born in the United States- 5 years of Donald Trump suggesting that President Obama had faked his birth certificate- 5 years of Donald Trump lying to the American people about our first African American President.

I know we have all become jaded by Donald Trump's continuous lies- but his Birther lies are worth pointing out to voters- over and over.

From your HuffPo link.

"Throughout the 2008 election season, racist and bigoted smears about Barack Obama circulated online, and bubbled up into mainstream conversation about the campaign in the traditional news media. Two of the most prominent lies about Obama, which persist to this day, were that he is secretly a Muslim (playing on fear-mongering and bigotry about Islam), and that he was not really born in America. Both of these ideas paint Obama as “other” and outside the mainstream, drawing their potency from fears about Black people gaining power. People generally associate these memes with the right wing. But the truth is that for the entire Democratic primary, not only did Hillary Clinton’s campaign do nothing to push back against the racist fear-mongering about Obama, it actually fed this atmosphere and helped it grow. It was a part of their strategy from early in the campaign."

So it wasn't started by the campaign, it came from the internet. The criticism is that they didn't denounce it.

That's a far cry from saying they started it and employed it as a strategy.

Nice ignoring of the "clinton's campaign actually fed this atmosphere and helped it to grow". lol
In reality, they actually fired a volunteer who forwarded such an email; and admitted to it and apologized profusely to Obama.

So, no, it was not a "campaign strategy."

And again, it's an entirely different issue from birtherism, who's earliest roots have been traced to rightwing blogs and forum.

In reality, you're ignoring the info showing that her campaign did seek out to make obama "less American". They planted the seeds of doubt; the Rs watered, fertilized, and grew them into the birther thing.

They did not "seek out" any such thing. They fired people who attempted to do so. Your own links don't support what you're saying.

They planted the seeds. Bob Kerrey, by bringing up obama's muslim roots.

So you think that Donald Trump was just a gullible fool, duped by the 'seeds' planted by Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Well that sure worked.

Because Hillary Clinton never suggested that Barack Obama was not born in the United States.

But Donald Trump spent 5 years accusing the President of the United States of having a forged birth certificate.

Even after he knew the State of Hawaii confirmed the President's birth certificate was genuine.

5 years of Donald Trump promoting Birther lies against the President of the United States.

Clinton never did.

what a wackjob he is.

Yeah blame donald....you are so uninformed.

Who should we blame for Donald going full Birther for 5 years?

5 years of lying about the first African American President of the United States.

Chief Birther from 2011-2016.

Who should we blame- if not Donald?

It is true.

Did I say otherwise?

Please show where anyone on the left asserted this issue repeatedly and publicly like the RW media world, pundits, candidates and elected officials have.

It doesn't exist.

Simply saying "the left started it", does nothing to absolve the right from their actions.
Like I said in a previous post, it's not so much the allegation it's self as it is the motivation to continue to suspend disbelief in favor of a disproved narrative. There obviously were some political points to be scored by Trump and others by continuing this narrative.

I never said the left started the birther issue. I said they planted the seeds of doubt that obama wasn't as "real an American" as Clinton. It was a campaign strategy. The Rs did take that and run with it re: birther issue, as I stated in my earlier post.

All I'm saying is that if the birther issue was because "racism" then the Clinton campaign's "obama is less American" was because "racism". After all, they were claiming that the first black candidate's "roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited." Must be because he's black, right? :rolleyes:

ftr, neither were racism, both had to do with obama's past ... his associates, his mentors, his upbringing, where he was raised, etc.

It was the lamestream media that carried the Barrypuppet .

Poor Dale- still pissed off that American's elected an African American as President of the United States.

Bullshit.. McCain was questioned. Anyway, there were questions as to his place of birth.. basically due to the fact that his own publicity bio claimed he was born in Kenya.

Hardly supports any claims of racism.

Forum List

Back