how did birth certificate qualification turn into "racism"?

so who do you guys think posted that long form pdf on whitehouse.gov on 4/27/11 ?

i'll buy the best dinner in Washington for whomever has the the right answer. :cool:

Yeah- I put as much faith in that as i did in Trump offering a million dollars to see the birth certificate.

Why do you believe that the State of Hawaii has spent the last 8 years conspiring against you Wash?
you're part obot, you know my laundry list.
it was 5 million. 50 million for other records.

so who do you guys think posted that long form pdf on whitehouse.gov on 4/27/11 ?

i'll buy the best dinner in Washington for whomever has the the right answer. :cool:

hint, foia might know.
What difference does it make who uploaded the file? It was Obama's birth certificate which he provided.
what difference does it make only works in the state department.
No, it actually doesn't.

So...? What difference does it make who uploaded the file?

hint, foia might know.
What difference does it make who uploaded the file? It was Obama's birth certificate which he provided.
No, it actually doesn't.

well, was it an intern ?

Last edited:

hint, foia might know.
No, it actually doesn't.

well, was it an intern ?
Why not stop asking questions and just answer mine?

hint, foia might know.
No, it actually doesn't.

well, was it an intern ?
then it moves on to why can't we know ?
which is the essence of birther.

No, it actually doesn't.

well, was it an intern ?
Ok, you've convinced me you can't explain why it matters. :dunno:

Why do you think Trump lied to you for 5 years? Do you blame Clinton for Trump's lies?
View attachment 92075

I'm not denying he did it. He just didn't started it. Hillary and her campaign did.

Clinton never once mentioned Barack Obama's birth certificate.

Trump was on national TV, and broadcasting tweets about it for 5 years.

Trump brought Birtherism from the basement to the boardroom- and wants to blame Clinton for his idiocy.

Why do you think Trump lied to you for 5 years?

You do realize- you lying 12 times doesn't make it any less of a lie.

There is no 'original packet', no candidates provide their birth certificate- you are just pulling this out of Birther assdom.

Feel free to wallow in your ignorance .... a simple phone call would have educated you. But, your perverse, and bloated, ego just won't allow that, will it?

Typical Birther- starting with a lie, and you just keep lying.

Man you love Trump.

And you love ignorance ....

You can't post without lying- can you?

Just can't stand not having the last word, can you?

Doesn't that tell you something about your pathetic little ego problem?

Typical Trumpster- you just love to lie and attack people.

She didn't have to. She has plenty of others to do her dirty work.
She didn't set up email server at her home. Someone else did it for her.

And? What he did that was illegal?

Trump brought Birtherism from the basement to the boardroom- and wants to blame Clinton for his idiocy.
He's not blaming Hillary for his idiocy. He's blaming her for hers.

Remind me, what exactly did he lied about?

No, it actually doesn't.

well, was it an intern ?

it doesn't matter, to you. it was such an unusual press conference. i would like to know who was working that day, and their account of what happened. i'd like to know all the names, the government works for us still.

so it matters, and it doesn't. but it matter to me, as i set out to write a book about it.

savannah guthrie ? the special waiver story... why.

don't forget this same week corsi's book came out and bin laden was killed.

Jay, my colleague, Gary Tuchman, just went to Hawaii and established again that there's evidence suggesting that the President was born in the United States. However, Trump and others keep saying that that's not the actual birth certificate, and as you know, Hawaii Department of Health says that you can request a birth certificate; you put in a Freedom of Information request, and within a few weeks, you'll get a copy out of the vault. Why doesn't the President do that?

On April 25, CNN had shown Part 1 of a two-part, two-day investigation into Obama's birth certificate. (The network had shown Part 2 on April 26.) The investigation focused exclusively on the short-form while briefly noting that the original vault birth certificate was still available to Hawaiians, but a person had to file a Freedom of Information Act and wait three to four weeks before receiving it. CNN insisted that the short-form was more legal than the long-form because the long-form "is no longer certified for use."

As for Carney, he angrily responded to CNN that "[t]his is a settled issue. The birth certificate that the campaign put up online has been available for everyone to see around the globe." Carney knew that two copies of Obama's long-form birth certificate had arrived two days earlier, but he kept silent on this fact until the following day, when a special press briefing, known as a "Press Gaggle," was held just prior to Obama's official press conference. No recording devices or photography was permitted. Only paper-and-pencil notes. (Banning physical recordings? What ever happened to transparency?)

The briefing was actually led by Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer, with Carney and White House Counsel Robert Bauer there for support. After copies of the long-form and short-form birth certificates were handed out, Pfeiffer began to double down on the importance of the short-form; according to Pfeiffer, "the original birth certificate that the President requested and we posted online in 2008" had settled the issue of his birth place and presidential eligibility.

Pfeiffer then provided the press with a brief history of the short-form birth certificate:

In 2008, in response to media inquiries, the President's campaign requested his birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. We received that document; we posted it on the website. ... To be clear, the document we presented on the President's website in 2008 is his birth certificate.

When Robert Bauer got up to speak, one of the reporters asked him, "Bob, can you explain why President Obama let this drag on for four years? Was it Donald Trump who prompted you to issue this?" One month earlier, Trump was a guest on the TV show The View and had asked, "Why does Obama refuse to show his long-form birth certificate?"

Bauer let Pfeiffer, now noticeably more frustrated, answer the question:

I don't think this dragged on for four years because this was a resolved -- for those of you who remember the campaign, this issue was resolved in 2008. And it has not been an issue, none of you have asked about it, called about it, reported on it until the last few weeks.

It was hardly a settled issue, though, since the short-form is what prompted calls for the release of the hospital-issued long-form birth certificate. Since June 2008, there have been more than 80 lawsuits filed to get it released and $2 million spent by Obama to keep it hidden.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/post_1.html#ixzz4MD9Wxotp
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

the other thing is the standard obot argument is this was resolved eight years ago, and nobody has talked about it for eight years. that's fine, maybe i see things others don't. if that's all true, i wouldn't really explain what we're all doing here.

Last edited:

• He said he ended it -- he didn't. In fact even he didn't believe it was ended as he kept on insisting the birth certificate was fake for years after he now claims he ended it.
  • He said Hillary and her campaign started it -- they didn't. The earliest traces of it have been found on rightwing blogs and a rightwing forum.

• He said he ended it -- he didn't. In fact even he didn't believe it was ended as he kept on insisting the birth certificate was fake for years after he now claims he ended it.
  • He said Hillary and her campaign started it -- they didn't. The earliest traces of it have been found on rightwing blogs and a rightwing forum.

Obama showed bird certificate, did he?

Hillary was running against Barry and losing the battle, not right wing bloggers. Only one to gain by spreding rumors about birth certificate and muslim faith at the time is Hillary. No, right wing bloggers did not sent journalist to Kenya to investigate. Hillary and her campaign did.

No, it actually doesn't.

well, was it an intern ?

it doesn't matter, to you. it was such an unusual press conference. i would like to know who was working that day, and their account of what happened. i'd like to know all the names, the government works for us still.

so it matters, and it doesn't. but it matter to me, as i set out to write a book about it.

savannah guthrie ? the special waiver story... why.

don't forget this same week corsi's book came out and bin laden was killed.

Jay, my colleague, Gary Tuchman, just went to Hawaii and established again that there's evidence suggesting that the President was born in the United States. However, Trump and others keep saying that that's not the actual birth certificate, and as you know, Hawaii Department of Health says that you can request a birth certificate; you put in a Freedom of Information request, and within a few weeks, you'll get a copy out of the vault. Why doesn't the President do that?

On April 25, CNN had shown Part 1 of a two-part, two-day investigation into Obama's birth certificate. (The network had shown Part 2 on April 26.) The investigation focused exclusively on the short-form while briefly noting that the original vault birth certificate was still available to Hawaiians, but a person had to file a Freedom of Information Act and wait three to four weeks before receiving it. CNN insisted that the short-form was more legal than the long-form because the long-form "is no longer certified for use."

As for Carney, he angrily responded to CNN that "[t]his is a settled issue. The birth certificate that the campaign put up online has been available for everyone to see around the globe." Carney knew that two copies of Obama's long-form birth certificate had arrived two days earlier, but he kept silent on this fact until the following day, when a special press briefing, known as a "Press Gaggle," was held just prior to Obama's official press conference. No recording devices or photography was permitted. Only paper-and-pencil notes. (Banning physical recordings? What ever happened to transparency?)

The briefing was actually led by Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer, with Carney and White House Counsel Robert Bauer there for support. After copies of the long-form and short-form birth certificates were handed out, Pfeiffer began to double down on the importance of the short-form; according to Pfeiffer, "the original birth certificate that the President requested and we posted online in 2008" had settled the issue of his birth place and presidential eligibility.

Pfeiffer then provided the press with a brief history of the short-form birth certificate:

In 2008, in response to media inquiries, the President's campaign requested his birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. We received that document; we posted it on the website. ... To be clear, the document we presented on the President's website in 2008 is his birth certificate.

When Robert Bauer got up to speak, one of the reporters asked him, "Bob, can you explain why President Obama let this drag on for four years? Was it Donald Trump who prompted you to issue this?" One month earlier, Trump was a guest on the TV show The View and had asked, "Why does Obama refuse to show his long-form birth certificate?"

Bauer let Pfeiffer, now noticeably more frustrated, answer the question:

I don't think this dragged on for four years because this was a resolved -- for those of you who remember the campaign, this issue was resolved in 2008. And it has not been an issue, none of you have asked about it, called about it, reported on it until the last few weeks.

It was hardly a settled issue, though, since the short-form is what prompted calls for the release of the hospital-issued long-form birth certificate. Since June 2008, there have been more than 80 lawsuits filed to get it released and $2 million spent by Obama to keep it hidden.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/post_1.html#ixzz4MD9Wxotp
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

the other thing is the standard obot argument is this was resolved eight years ago, and nobody has talked about it for eight years. that's fine, maybe i see things others don't. if that's all true, i wouldn't really explain what we're all doing here.
That Americanthinker article is hysterical.

Thanks for the laughs! :thup:

Obama showed bird certificate, did he?

Hillary was running against Barry and losing the battle, not right wing bloggers. Only one to gain by spreding rumors about birth certificate and muslim faith at the time is Hillary. No, right wing bloggers did not sent journalist to Kenya to investigate. Hillary and her campaign did.
Trump didn't believe he had -- so it wasn't ended as far as Crazy Donald was concerned.

As far as who had the most to gain -- that's irrelevant since again, it first appeared on rightwing blogs and a rightwing forum.

Trump didn't believe he had -- so it wasn't ended as far as Crazy Donald was concerned.

As far as who had the most to gain -- that's irrelevant since again, it first appeared on rightwing blogs and a rightwing forum.

There you go, everything wrong that Hillary did is somehow irrelevant.

Or she can't recall she did it...

It's irrelevant because she didn't start it. I just gave you a link to where was started and that's not Hillary or her campaign. It's a rightwing website. It ain't my problem you can't deal with reality.

Last edited:
[Q

Glad to:
here- just 2 years ago Trump was lying about President Obama 'fabricating his own birth certificate'
upload_2016-10-5_9-15-57.png

Trump knew that was a lie because he knew Hawaii had already said it was authentic.

upload_2016-10-5_9-16-47.png

And again:

He doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim," Trump told Fox News in 2011. "I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

Of course Trump had already seen his birth certificate. He lied.

2011-2016- Donald Trump- the Grand Dragon of Birther lies.

Hillary Clinton never accused Barack Obama of not being an American, or of having fabricated his birth certificate.

Donald Trump lied about that for 5 years.

upload_2016-10-5_9-20-24.png

upload_2016-10-5_9-20-40.png

Forum List

Back